Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live (3913 Views)

Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? / I Nid A Sugar Mummy In Ebonyi, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2008
guys,gals.this is real.my friend is troubled and needs advice.he caught his wife ---mother of three-- with a stranger in an hotel when the woman was supposed to be in school.he is spending so much to send the woman to school--university to be precise.he arrived the school without telling the wife ,met her absent,decided to lodge into an hotel so that he can call her mobile that was busy as of then, later.only to jam her at the staircase in the loving arms of a stranger.face to face.the woman is begging for forgiveness .his pastor and the woman parents are begging.if you wer the one what will u do.my friends is asking for my advise and im confused o.kai.its not easy.but tell me can u forgive her and take her back home?
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by MrCrackles(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2008
nollywood!
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 12:35am On Nov 04, 2008
MRcrackles,this is real.abi u want the full name and adress of the parties.things do happen o.better believe grin
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by MrCrackles(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2008
ghanawood!
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Okijajuju1(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

ghanawood!

More like Africa Magic grin
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by MrCrackles(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

More like Africa Magic grin

u don get am bros! grin
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2008
so i should tell my friend who caught his wife in an hotel that he is telling me story from africa magic and nollywood.pls can u help me .all i ask is advice to be given.i know both of you mr crackles and okija juju.doubting thomas is a child compares to u fellas.u dont even believe in the food u eat untill u feel it in your mouth.na wa o eh ehe eh eh. i laughgrin grin cool
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Andala: 3:03am On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

nollywood!

LMAO,You're really a funny man
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ElosAgos(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

ghanawood!

Nigwood, Senwood, Bollywood, Indiawood, USwood, Hollywood, Canadawood etc etc abi?
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by abujabooks(f): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
Forgive her.

Can divorce her on grounds of adultery.

2 choices.

His life his decision.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by kokoye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ladoma abi k'ilo pe oruko e.

which one be ur own now they'll sort out themselves!!

gboromid'eleru
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by MrCrackles(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
Andala:

LMAO,You're really a funny man

trust me i am not

honestly u dont wanna know i am not cheesy
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
i am not aproko,neither am i amebo or gbeborun.a friend in need is a friend indeed.i dont want my friend to die of hypertension.he has gone so lean that you will think he has that thing--i dont want to say.i told him to give me few days to think of my advise.what do i do or say.just yesterday,he asked me to give my candid opinion as a friend that if i am the one,what will i do.no be joke o
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ifyalways(f): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
He either forgive her and pretend it never happend or Just go get a divorce.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
qqq
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
my brother,this guy has really broken down.he thought of divorce but he loves his kids so much that he cannot bear to part with them, yet he is so busy that he cant really raise them by himself.and you know the problem is that a flirting wife is dangerous,she can spread disease knowingly or unknowingly , she can even do anything.i tire o.well,today,i told my friend the decision is his.He has to take the bull by the horn.but i know it is not an easy decision to take.it is easy to decide without the kids.Anyway,i keep u guys posted on development
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
wwr
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2008
chaircover,that is exactly one of the issue arising. the question is ---is it proper for one to encourage house wifes to go back to school,in this times of moral decadence.personally i dont see anything wrong with this but other friends are blaming this guy for trying to help the wife.na wa o.what is the world turning to.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ilaugh1: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
Forgive who? bring the moda foker to me, let me teach her how not to cheat.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
what will u do to her? tell me. grin
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
ggg
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
chaircover,i feel you.may GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER.that is just the summary of the whole problem.if only other posters will cool down to analyse this problem like you did,they will realise its easier said than done.i dont envy that man o.its a catch 50 situation.anyhow , u look at it,he seems to be the loser.GOD HELP MAN O
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
ur friends wife is no good, this kind of shock could kill a man u know. women after spendin ur money on them with hope that u will make them useful, just abuse such priviledges. u tell me, wht if the husban never caught her, dont u think she will still be cheatin, and do u ever think the husband would know.

I ONLY PRAY I GET TO FIND A WIFE, WHO WONT CHEAT, COS WITH THE WAY SOME LADIES ARE GOING THIS DAYS, I AM BEGINNIN TO THINK THAT I WOULD RATHER BE A FATHER TO MY CHILDREN RATHER THAN BEEN A HUSBAND TO ANY WOMAN.

but wait o, dont the woman have conscience, sleep with another man in school , y ur husband is at home busy thinkin abt her. Any way as for me, even if i forgive her, the tot of her makin love with the man would never leave me and i doubt if she will ever turn me on. i cant live with such a person and i do not pray to find such, but because of the children, i will just divorce her in peace rather than throwin her out disgracefully
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by desthan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2008
erhhhh, oga ladoma or whatever u call yr self, no bi u wey bone yr sizta in law on top cheap beer/fish n wine, come carry Syphilis giv yr ''domesticated'' wife, wey u never figure how u wan take break de shameful news give am bt u l8r come conclude say u go tell am last thurs wey be una annivesary, nw u dn carry yr dead body come here where decent nobles dey try to confabulate come dey do aproko work for another man wahala, U never 4 fit comot de sand wey dey yr eye first, we dey even think say by now yr wife 4 don kill u dn roast yr meat dn troway yr carcass for vulture to feast on,,,,,,,,,,,,o'l boy yr way na real water, beta go find work do, since u lucky to see daylight again angry see u wey dey call person ''flirting wife is dangerous,she can spread disease knowingly or unknowingly'' a typical case of a pot callin a kettle black,,,,,,i jus tire, hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,no kind karacter wey we no go see for this NL, problem dey 4 9jaoooooooooo undecided
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by casper(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
i think the guy should not divorce her because it i against God's word, but God's word allows him to seperate from her for only a little while.

i think he should test her for diseases (so she doesnt endanger the children with domestic knife cut or something), let her finish school on her own money (he should not pay for it again), and stay in the same house with her and relate as usual but no sex and stuff, for the sake of the children, he should also get closer to God.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
my people,there is a new dimension to this matter o.just yesterday,i saw my friend and the wife arrive together at the children end of year party organized at our children school. it doesnt seem as if they ever quarell.they did not offer me any explanation and i did not ask for any.i was too shocked to do so ,any way.na wa o.man/woman matter. i will try to find out what happened along the line and how the matter was resolved, and then let you know.im still dazed.what if i had told him to divorce her.what if --.what if-
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by tolufaithO(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
missy b
thanks
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by chisomquee: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2008
@ladoma
you that slept with your sister in law,what decide can you give,he should check himself and see where the problem is coimng from.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by Angolobabe(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
he either forgive her and move on with life or divorce her,its his decision.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by kokorunna(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
Thats the end of the marriage, even if I forgive her it will still be ringing in my brain.
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by ladoma(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
chisomquee,
which one u dey.is there nothing like 4giveness in your village.you still follow me here.im beginning to suspect you are working in tandem with my useless sister in law.haba, what if on this post i had revealed my identity,that is how you will have expose the whole issue.amebo.
face the issue at hand.in fact because of people like you,i have decided to damn the consequence and open up fully.let what will happen happen.no be woman, grin man catch for hotel and was 4given.heaven did not fall.i will do the confession as soon as she is ok. and put people like you to shame.after the whole thing i will post pics of me and my wife together to shame you,but i wont show our face o
Re: Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live by zylkenny(m): 5:37am On Nov 27, 2008
Hmmm.Ladies could be so sentimental.They`ve always been sentimental.They`ll always be sentimental.Hence their judgements sometimes.
A lady posted that she caught her man cheating,and MOST of the ladies that responded were like "cut him loose" not caring to be decent in their choice of words.Here`s a man that caught his wife cheating and the GREATER number of y`all are on the soft lane.Hmmmm, Na Wa 4una oh undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It My Mum's Responsibility / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me / R231 Is Fortyfied, Hurray!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.