Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? (5917 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by underscore: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is it wrong to call your spouse by his name? Read this lady's story below:

"I called my husband by his name and a woman who heard me said in hushed voices that it is wrong that I should call him Daddy. I told her he is my husband that I have a Dad....."

What do you think ladies, can you call your spouse 'Daddy'? Guys, would you like your wife to call you Daddy?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2014/01/guys-would-you-like-your-wife-to-call_8.html

Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
My woman calls me daddy sometimes. I think its cool.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by mgbeketoto: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
My husband calls me MOMMY. . .even in public.
I always feel like breazzzzzzzz-feeding his azzze too! kiss

I call him DADDY too. . .and he feels like 'spanking' me! wink
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by callola: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2014
I can't call my hubby daddy, he's not my Father. I hate it when ladies refer to their husband as my oga'
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by enohorglo(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
I C NO REASON Y I SHUD WEN HE IS NT MY FATHER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THERE R PET NAMES I CAN HIM ASIDE DADDY
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by ifedun2: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
How so?He isn't my dad.And am not his mum,so he shouldn't mummy me.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yes.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2014
If I married a man old enough to be my father,i ll definitely call him papa or daddy undecided.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by jmoore(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Nothing wrong with it. My mom calls my dad Daddy.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by slimyem: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Does it matter?
...as long as he knows he is the one being communicated to.cool
A lot of Nigerian parents call each other mummy and daddy especially in public. E nor spoil anything.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2014
mgbeketoto: My husband calls me MOMMY. . .even in public.
I always feel like breazzzzzzzz-feeding his azzze too! kiss

I call him DADDY too. . .and he feels like 'spanking' me! wink

You be wild girl oooo.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2014
callola: I can't call my hubby daddy, he's not my Father. I hate it when ladies refer to their husband as my oga'

Opinion;Nothing wrong in calling your guy "daddy". Even,it is rooted in my culture(Igbo culture). My woman also calls me "nnaa mooo",meaning "my daddy". Sshit makes me wanna scream. Now,when it comes to "my oga" that's a big NO. Too local and unromantic for me.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Kokobebi(f): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Daddy depends...
Spank me daddy or daddy are you back from work?Should I pound yam daddy? cheesy
Wetin de do me today? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by longthinx: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2014
She calls my pet name when she needs my attention. She refer to me as daddy/hubby to other pple
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
There's nothin bad in it, couples can pull eachother legs once in a while by calling themselves daddy and mummy. Come to think of it, our parents call themselves that...................'Am still trying to examine how our parents had successful marriages while our own time its not so' . I think we know too much and its affecting us
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by soulglo: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
That to me totally takes away the romance. Calling your husband the same name the kids call him
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by aadetoyin(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Daddy ke!!! My Papa don die Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. cheesy

I ve several pets names for him depending on my mood but calling him Daddy aint sexy.
Re: Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? by mgbeketoto: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

You be wild girl oooo.

AU CONTRAIRE! kiss

(1) (Reply)

How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. / Joint Account With My Spouse? / Man Storms Out Of Dowry Negotiations Crying Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.