Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage (1775 Views)

My Greatest Fear About Love / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / My Worst Fear About Marraige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2014
What's yur biggest fear about marriage, Mine is growing old and life becoming boring embarassed embarassed
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Crocz(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2014
My biggest fear is that "I may wake up one morning and the love is gone, or she doesn't love me anymore"...I'd hate to have a broken home and my children raised by a single parent...that's horrible

2 Likes

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by franzis(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Walking out of it faster than I came in
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
My only fear is the fact that it has no happy ending. It is either your divorce the person or you die and leave them or they die and leave you.

2 Likes

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: My only fear is the fact that it has no happy ending. It is either your divorce the person or you die and leave them or they die and leave you.
Hmmmm
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by kika23(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
...the fear of being bored...
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by epospiky(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
My biggest fear is...kinda afraid to say it out. Ok ok. *calms down* My biggest fear is misunderstanding. It's my nightmare! God save me from that.

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2014
mizcalvina: What's yur biggest fear about marriage, Mine is growing old and life becoming boring embarassed embarassed
Where my wife sieze using her head !!! grin

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2014
kika23: ...the fear of being bored...
Same here

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: My only fear is the fact that it has no happy ending. It is either your divorce the person or you die and leave them or they die and leave you.
But Both of you can die together now and live eternally happy thereafter !! cheesy
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by djeezy(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
My biggest fear is my wife turning out to be a bad wife. I hate regrets and divorce. One should be careful as not to marry a bad wife else you're finished.

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by jmoore(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
None.

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
I've got too many fears about Marriage. I can't pick one.
To put it plainly: There's divorce, cheating, falling out of love and this single fear of the unknown (What will marriage be like? Will everything change after we get married?). Phew!

4 Likes

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
donroxy: But Both of you can die together now and live eternally happy thereafter !! cheesy
lol
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by AriDsexy(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
djeezy: My biggest fear is my wife turning out to be a bad wife. I hate regrets and divorce. One should be careful as not to marry a bad wife else you're finished.
Well,that's why there's something called dating,if u think she's not the one,there's no point risking it.Marry your friend and you won't have to regret.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by valentineebele(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
mehn i hope mah wif doesn't cheat.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Or you die together.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Kentnickole(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
The fear that you sleep on thesame bed wt someone you did nt grow up with. You wouldnt know wat transpires at night...
*Dramatic imagination* You are asleep, backing ur wife or hubby... You may not knw if he/she is busy conjuring, invoking or nicromancing behind you... Jeez, you wake up to look behind and find him/her in black robe wt dread locks nd vampire teeth... Jeez

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by philantoxx(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
effects of divorce on d kids
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by rafeelly(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
my greatest fear is I may not get married... everything about marriage is worrisome
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by ramdris(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Am married But I still get worried things might get really bad one day. Though everything for now is okay apart from the lack of total freedom. There are things u wanna do But can't simply because u r married.

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by hannesy(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Taking order
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by samflex(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Girls can get bored sha...sighs
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2014
IfyAngela:
Or you die together.
Is it possible?
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by rafeelly(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Is it possible?
Romeo and Juliet; D
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Jimbadly: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
I fear infidelity rearing its ugly head in my family. I fear I'll get bored having sex with one person over a long period of time. I fear I'll get old and lose my extremely good looks.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by mizcalvina(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
ramdris: Am married But I still get worried things might get really bad one day. Though everything for now is okay apart from the lack of total freedom. There are things u wanna do But can't simply because u r married.
awww damn it..

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by CoachDX: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2014
1) Marriage should start with God's leading (the promise of Grace)
2) More of being friends than lovers, (loveydovey fades away as aging comes) you got to be ready.
3) If it starts with God, it will end well with God.

2 Likes

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Default20(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Actually,i donot fear marriage,its a sweet thing with the right partner...... Don't be afraid of your fears.
They're not there to scare you.
They're there to let you know
that something is worth it. some1 says and i quote: Fears are educated into us, and can, if we
wish, be educated out.......... think of marriage as a wonderful and beautiful thing... forget d fact dat these days most home are broken coz of a thing or d other...... As for me, i dont think i can work out if i fear it even before going into it......

1 Like

Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Spidermon: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
P*ssy overdose. I fear after a while, hitting that *ss could feel like a menial job.
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by valdes00(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2014
My greatest fear is ... STRAFFING d same PU ZZY everyday..... *shakes head*... I pray I can cope
Re: What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage by Spidermon: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Kentnickole: The fear that you sleep on thesame bed wt someone you did nt grow up with. You wouldnt know wat transpires at night...
*Dramatic imagination* You are asleep, backing ur wife or hubby... You may not knw if he/she is busy conjuring, invoking or nicromancing behind you... Jeez, you wake up to look behind I and find him/her in black robe wt dread locks nd vampire teeth... Jeez

B4 marriage, the babe ought to have slept over at your place enough times na...and if later in the marriage she shows demonic tendencies, na to perform exorcism/deliverance for her with overnite non stop doggee style.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A Woman / Girls Your Response To Send Me Your Nude / Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.