Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Need Help To Understand This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help To Understand This Please (870 Views)

Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) / I Don't Understand This / Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2008
I was in the Lagos airport and I was sitting in the bar seat when the cashiers there began staring at me,Like for real both the men and the women kept staring at me.I couldn't really get the reason why they were staring at me,I guess most of you might have experienced this.Please someone should tell me the reason politely.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by whatever90(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2008
maybe there were staring at u because u r kanu's wife grin

wouldnt be surprised anyways,not wt the numerous threads uve opened up for him

ok,amarachi nwankwo,welcome to this  forum undecided
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by arramyjay: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2008
@poster

Maybe they were expecting you to make an order but you didnt.

@watever90
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by ilaugh1: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2008
simple - maybe you are ugly, short, and fat.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by GucciBabe(f): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2008
you sure you didnt fart?
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2008
whatever90:

maybe there were staring at u because u r kanu's wife grin

wouldnt be surprised anyways,not wt the numerous threads uve opened up for him

ok,amarachi nwankwo,welcome to this  forum undecided

You sound stupid trying to act funny even more when this thread has absolutely nothing to do with them.Chai I feel sorry for you because you need attention and you're not going to get one
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 2:27am On Nov 05, 2008
i_laugh:

simple - maybe you are ugly, short, and fat.

Haha it was so funny that I forgot to laugh,what more was I expecting from a fugly piece of sh*t,get a life retard.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by iceland(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2008
Andala:

Haha it was so funny that I forgot to laugh,what more was I expecting from a fugly piece of sh*t,get a life retard.
You asked for the reason now you are getting some and you are getting bitter?Truth is always bitter.You want someone to tell you that may be you are handsome and good looking? shocked . . . You don miss am! grin.I can bet you wont get such!
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by igwe11(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2008
it could be as a result of eye defect. grin grin grin
i know some people have 3 o'clock eye, may be they were actual looking at another direction or as
shegirl71:

Maybe they were expecting you to make an order but you didnt.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by sexyLeamon(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2008
maybe you are too beautiful or too ugly to them. another reason could be, you look familiar or something
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by whatever90(f): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2008
Andala:

You sound stupid trying to act funny even more when this thread has absolutely nothing to do with them.Chai I feel sorry for you because you need attention and you're not going to get one

uve given it to me already by replying me in d first place wink

you are an idiot,logging on everyday just to discuss kanu or open dumb threads ,get a lyf joo

useless being,infact i have nothing to say to u  sef,we all know u r wondefully mad
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 5:15am On Nov 06, 2008
iceland:

You asked for the reason now you are getting some and you are getting bitter?Truth is always bitter.You want someone to tell you that may be you are handsome and good looking? shocked . . . You don miss am! grin.I can bet you wont get such!

I was only trying to find out the reason and here you are displaying your arrogance on the net.Idiots like you look for the slightest way to hide behind your cheap computers to insult people but believe me I would definitely will not be your next victim.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 5:33am On Nov 06, 2008
whatever90:

uve given it to me already by replying me in d first place wink

you are an idiot,logging on everyday just to discuss kanu or open dumb threads ,get a lyf joo

useless being,infact i have nothing to say to u  sef,we all know u r wondefully mad

Haha,What a spanking spiddle,so you came back here to see if someone has quoted you like saying "LMAO".Unfortunately no one is laughing.Jobless thing.Get a life, you slowpoke
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Morenike3(f): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2008
Try updating your fashion sense and they'll stop staring at you
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2008
@ Poster,
U're a cunt. You mean you opened a thread for this thrash. How the Fck do we know why there were staring at you, you cow.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Jodesky(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2008
@Poster,
We need more info if you really need help. Was it an isolated event or its happened to you several times. If it was just that singular occassion, then you need not bother about it. Maybe your cleavage was too prominent (not even sure of ur gender) or you were looking stunningly gorgeous or you were looking pitiable. Just anything could have caused it. Indeed you may resemble a celebrity.
If the symptoms persist however, pls talk to me.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
Since it's not just the opposite sex looking at u then I'd conclude that their must be some sort of deformation going on. You probably look different than everyone around you

Being a celebrity is definitely out of the question as peeps don't stare at them they MOB them.
Re: Need Help To Understand This Please by Andala: 2:26am On Nov 07, 2008
Gaggi:

@ Poster,
U're a cunt. You mean you opened a thread for this thrash. How the Fck do we know why there  were staring at you, you cow.

Shut the Bleep up,you freak.Mistake for a human being

(1) (Reply)

She Is Likely To Lie About It / Who Fooled Who? / Distance And Money Affected My Dream For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.