Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Staying With Daddy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Staying With Daddy (648 Views)

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
PLEASE GUYS/LADIES, DO U FEEL COMFORTABLE STAYING WITH YOUR DAD IN THE HOUSE?
Re: Staying With Daddy by zizazizu: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hehehehe...na so u fear ur father reach?
Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
zizazizu: Hehehehe...na so u fear ur father reach?
LOL
Re: Staying With Daddy by Stillfire: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wow, is your dad a terrorist?
Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stillfire: Wow, is your dad a terrorist?
nooo... Y would he be a terrorist
Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
@op - i feel you bro, you remind me of my childhood, staying with my papa alone in the house was like staying with a masqurade...
Re: Staying With Daddy by Haywhymido(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm. Just keep on praying
Re: Staying With Daddy by ahnie: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
not atall.
Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Scyllapatron: @op - i feel you bro, you remind me of my childhood, staying with my papa alone in the house was like staying with a masqurade...
mine is better den... Lol
Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
hehehehehe! stay with my dad? hell yeah!!!!!!!! my mum? we will slit each other's throat. just yesterday she called me to tell me im a bad daughter. what i did? i didnt call her to say good night. shocked shocked how does that make me a bad daughter biko? hehehehehe, i know its her way of attention seeking so i just kuku ma called her this morning dey ask:

how are you
hows ur leg
has the chicken hatched
what did iya bisi say about your new cooker
why do i hear a cock? wont you kill it? grin
what soup did you cook....

she laughed and told me bye bye, thanks for calling. grin

2 Likes

Re: Staying With Daddy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
shoefreak: hehehehehe! stay with my dad? hell yeah!!!!!!!! my mum? we will slit each other's throat. just yesterday she called me to tell me im a bad daughter. what i did? i didnt call her to say good night. shocked shocked how does that make me a bad daughter biko? hehehehehe, i know its her way of attention seeking so i just kuku ma called her this morning dey ask:

how are you
hows ur leg
has the chicken hatched
what did iya bisi say about your new cooker
why do i hear a cock? wont you kill it? grin
what soup did you cook....

she laughed and told me bye bye, thanks for calling. grin
LOL. Yu are very funny...... My mom is more of my friend... Just a phone call from my dad go make me start 2 dey judge myself...
Re: Staying With Daddy by Stillfire: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: LOL. Yu are very funny...... My mom is more of my friend... Just a phone call from my dad go make me start 2 dey judge myself...

Lol. Guys are cool with their mum. Girls their dads cool. I think each parent hold their own gender to a higher standard.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Children's Iq By Giving Them These Device For Learning. / Is Tolerance The Answer? / Respect And Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.