Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41421 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yawns Dryly... This is my crib... Every gadhem body is welcome... Busy-Bodies, bring ur discussion that isn't worth creating thread for here.... Relationship ppl welcome here with Ur matter arising here, we have reasonable ppl to thrash em for you...
Unserious and playful guyz/gurls, u also have sits here walahi..
Too serious and over reactors u av a round table.. Everybody is welcome with open arms..

BUT:
No smoking (Only Pipes allowed) grin
No alcohol.. Rozzay? Rules may change? grin
No insults: Only moderate insult is allowed cheesy..

Neldrizzy, Naijaboiy, Mizmycoli, Missberrypop5, Rozzay grin, KelvinGraphics, Aridsexy, daveP, Priscaoge, Missbreezy, Missmossy amongst others, help me and make it fun...

Your Humble Host
Dayjhihannon

shocked shocked tooto I don burn my concousion rice building this crib

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why no rozzay now? (calls wood artist/sculptor to come design interiors)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: Why no rozzay now? (calls wood artist/sculptor to come design interiors)
lol rules may change.... Thanks baba.... The exterior dey okay?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol rules may change.... Thanks baba.... The exterior dey okay?
sure. When its erm full, expansive measures can be taken
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: sure. When its erm full, expansive measures can be taken
This welcoming statue of a Nigerian mother should be at the Lobby or what do you think? Just shipped in

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by AriDsexy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
Yawns Dryly... This is my crib... Every gadhem body is welcome... Busy-Bodies, bring ur discussion that isn't worth creating thread for here.... Relationship ppl welcome here with Ur matter arising here, we have reasonable ppl to thrash em for you...
Too serious and over reactors u av a round table.. Everybody is welcome with open arms..

BUT:

Neldrizzy, Naijaboiy, Mizmycoli, Missberrypop5, Rozzay grin, KelvinGraphics, Aridsexy, daveP, Missbreezy, Missmossy amongst others, help me and make it fun...

Your Humble Host
Dayjhihannon

shocked shocked tooto I don burn my concousion rice creating this thread shocked shocked
I'm following
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
I'm following
Uhm Aridsexy grin... Welcome to ma crib... #hugs her# how z ur day?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

BUT:

Neldrizzy, Naijaboiy, Mizmycoli, Missberrypop5, Rozzay grin, KelvinGraphics, Aridsexy, daveP, Missbreezy, Missmossy amongst others, help me and make it fun...

Your Humble Host
Dayjhihannon

shocked shocked tooto I don burn my concousion rice creating this thread shocked shocked
egbon.. i don land.. grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: egbon.. i don land.. grin
owh welcome... Pls its lunch issues... Help yourself to the shelve and let this pancake be on the. Dashboard.. AridSexy please fill urself too

Chei I'm a badt host... Please DaveP help me with a board outside.. Hostess wanted...

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: This welcoming statue of a Nigerian mother should be at the Lobby or what do you think? Just shipped in
erm not yet, preferably d lobby
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
oh yeah, Dayji. Nice place you've got here. Is garri permitted? cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hah turnup
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: oh yeah, Dayji. Nice place you've got here. Is garri permitted? cheesy
sure... Welcome dear cheesy what do you want with it Palm Kernel, Gnut, Soya Bean Cake (Beske) Kuli, name it abeg.... Plus pls dear uv got to help me with attending to ppl.. U knw I kent do it alone..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: erm not yet, preferably d lobby
good... Fit it in when done with the interior baba..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrsBreezy: Hah turnup
yeah yeah... Pls what should I offer you Breezy MrsBreezy wink ..
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: sure... Welcome dear cheesy what do you want with it Palm Kernel, Gnut, Soya Bean Cake (Beske) Kuli, name it abeg.... Plus pls dear uv got to help me with attending to ppl.. U knw I kent do it alone..
i want to combine palm kernel with kuli kuli. Ah, i will. cheesy #up phcn. Them don bring light ooo grin. Let's watch tom and jerry grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yeah yeah... Pls what should I offer you Breezy MrsBreezy wink ..

I'd like a glass of wine and scallops and caviar please.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i want to combine palm kernel with kuli kuli. Ah, i will. cheesy #up phcn. Them don bring light ooo grin. Let's watch tom and jerry grin
owh dear.. Ur offer first... Help urself

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'd like a glass of wine and scallops and caviar please.
Here you are.. Go to the shelf for wine plz

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i want to combine palm kernel with kuli kuli. Ah, i will. cheesy #up phcn. Them don bring light ooo grin. Let's watch tom and jerry grin
slots d cartoon disc... Enjoy

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: owh dear.. Ur offer first... Help urself
awww thanks.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: awww thanks.
d pleasure is mine dearie
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by AriDsexy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Uhm Aridsexy grin... Welcome to ma crib... #hugs her# how z ur day?
My day is going smoothly.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
AriDsexy:
My day is going smoothly.
hmm.. Gud.. Enjoy ur stay in ma crib.. Pple are coming in already
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: good... Fit it in when done with the interior baba..
baba? shocked i don finish already.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: awww thanks.
and dear pls I will be out of da crib for some hrs to attend to some pressing issues outside da crib... So pls welcm any visitor and treat em well plz wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01 as my moniker no dey naa make I kuku boil ma yamundecidedundecided*Moonwalks out*

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: and dear pls I will be out of da crib for some hrs to attend to some pressing issues outside da crib... So pls welcm any visitor and treat em well plz wink
Yes sir! cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge: Dayjhihannon01 as my moniker no dey naa make I kuku boil ma yamundecidedundecided*Moonwalks out*
ahhh... Pricaoage.. Am damn sooowie... D omission happend while am contemplating on the spelling of ur moniker.... #Holds her by her curve and whisper to her ears""" Belief me I av one amebo to yahn you tonite""... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge: Dayjhihannon01 as my moniker no dey naa make I kuku boil ma yamundecidedundecided*Moonwalks out*
no nau. You are highly welcome to parri with us. Oya *sunwalk back* smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: egbon.. i don land.. grin
U turn to (f).. Nka n she e ni? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.