Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41635 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: sure tinx grin...... So wich school are you in? Unilag
Lagos State University....u?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
Professional dancer at your beck and call.... cool

Are you hosting a party?
Party ke. I wan learn o.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: story.. You mean ur inherited long john bicycle ur great granpa left 4u? grin grin
hahaha. LWKMD grin.

BTW, I no know say you don turn to female. Abeg no quote me again angry. I no be gay. *advances 10 yards*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i follow you commot o. Na Dayjhi carry me enter o. Reporting duty things. Btw, who sabi dance here?
Dance? Me! Me! Me!gringrin...Am a Fire dancergringrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
frankben: you mean the one I gave you for free? Com'n. That's not a private jet. It's a highly refined toy cheesy. My private jet is worth N115.5Bill. You could imagine smiley
W shocked W....

You mean you wasted all that money on a Toy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Thanks to you too...the dept party is in two phases.

One starts in the afternoon and ends at 10pm while another begins same time...party as much as you likecheesy
na dat 10pm go do... Naiti parti till mama's call
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: right away.. Sorry for keeping u waiting
No qualms joor...thanks,just as i like it!
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
frankben: hahaha. LWKMD grin.

BTW, I no know say you don turn to female. Abeg no quote me again angry. I no be gay. *advances 10 yards*
transgender grin grin grin.. i like you sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Awwww Welcome Dear,was looking 4 someone to help me slice d onion when I was cooking porridge yamundecidedundecided
Thanks darling,am here now...what can i do to help?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Lagos State University....u?
LASU chick. Omo todun.... ..... You know ma story naa! (uniben)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: Party ke. I wan learn o.
hmmm....

Which style you wan learn?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: i follow you commot o. Na Dayjhi carry me enter o. Reporting duty things. Btw, who sabi dance here?
Mee! *Covers face*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Here you are.. Go to the shelf for wine plz

Thank you. smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
W shocked W....

You mean you wasted all that money on a Toy
lol. It's nothing. I gave you that fake toy cos u b male. I treat my female pals better grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: pours hennesy on her face, held her face between his hands; calls her name on top of his voice '''Priscaogeeeeee""...... Abeg nah joke I dey joke.. See the socket for dat place nah... cheesy .. No commit murder inside ma crib.. We never commission am...... cheesy .. Oya charge pls. Biiiiko.. cheesy grin
Hennesy's aroma? *Jumps 2 my feet* Omo my battery do full jare,wey DJ? Shey una de find who sabi dance?*Puts on my dancing Shoe*....missberrypop5 legggoooogringrin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: Pls were is frankysnow.. i never see her since morning faa sad sad missing her
Hi dear. smiley I lost the mood of Nairalanding today.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrankySnow: Hi dear. smiley I lost the mood of Nairalanding today.
hmmm dis is unusual.. Hope all is well??
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: LASU chick. Omo todun.... ..... You know ma story naa! (uniben)
Lol...u sabi yoruba ooo...una wey dey Uniben plenty for here sha
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: transgender grin grin grin.. i like you sad
angry. O boy, this one don pass madness and transgender. Abeg.

*picks phone to call a psychiatrist*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
frankben: lol. It's nothing. I gave you that fake toy cos u b male. I treat my female pals better grin
like mee abi ?? grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol...u sabi yoruba ooo...una wey dey Uniben plenty for here sha

i no too much sabi yoruba oo. Jus little ...... And hw many uniben stdnt yu know for here apart from naijaboiy?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin

Fear fear
GUYS AIN'T LOYAL TOO grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
frankben: angry. O boy, this one don pass madness and transgender. Abeg.

*picks phone to call a psychiatrist*
grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: i no too much sabi yoruba oo. Jus little ...... And hw many uniben stdnt yu know for here apart from naijaboiy?
I know more people oo,Joe,Spaxon,Mizmycoli,Unibenstudent abi wetin be hin name amongst others.

Una plenti sha....
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Thanks darling,am here now...what can i do to help?
Don't worry everything is donegrin,just come to d dancing hallwink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
FrankySnow: Hi dear. smiley I lost the mood of Nairalanding today.
shockedshocked wah hapn?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Thank you. smiley
excuse me...can I pour your wine? wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
herald9:
excuse me...can I pour your wine? wink

Omygosh isn't that a styl plus song? Haha
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Don't worry everything is donegrin,just come to d dancing hallwink
Okay ma! You will teach me some steps ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Haven't seen MizMyColi since todayundecidedundecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Okay ma! You will teach me some steps ooocheesy
Sure! Mrsbreezy and missberrypop5 are here to guide uswinkwink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
priscaoge:
Sure! Mrsbreezy and missberrypop5 are here to guide uswinkwink

Hahaha Oh God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.