Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41463 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
DJ Rolls in ice prince $ TerryG this could be us..

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
herald9:
searching for missberrypop5,... hoping she ain't hooked up yetsmiley
lol, o boi, you deh watch march? See as Madrid deh torture liver-pull. I feel for chibwike grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by harlos: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
*Stands on his feet and dances jejely to the music*

xtarxhyne don't let anybody ruffhandle you or better still, come and lets do it slowly....

*looks around for her*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
thanks dear. No vex, i deh watch ball.
I tell ya I sacrifice am for dis pari
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
D9ty7:
Don't bother waiting for me o. Your hubby used to be a bouncer. And once a bouncer is always a bouncer.Picks up my car keys and run out of the party but not after kissing Mrsbrezy and handing her a wrapped parcel. Davp, I'll get you something next year.
chai see d9ty7 o! Next year? Nawa o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
(runs from his date to rush-hug her, but pauses as he reaches the podium. His date is obviously smiling, but she wants to dance) erm( walks to hug her formally) grin grin wink
hahahaha...u're so funny. Its alright babe
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

hahahahaha...takes his hands and move my body to the music.
(takes her hand and looks into her eyes, she giggles back) seems you know already!!!

(spins her left and right, turns her and bends her onto his knees. Shoots her up andthrows her up in acrobatic fashion. She panics but lands safely in his arms) grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
(takes her hand and looks into her eyes, she giggles back) seems you know already!!!

(spins her left and right, turns her and bends her onto his knees. Shoots her up andthrows her up in acrobatic fashion. She panics but lands safely in his arms) grin
omo! See dance step o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
I tell ya I sacrifice am for dis pari
Madrid wan spell Liverpool o. For 1st half 3 goals. Chai, na so Man u go take flog shellshii for sunday grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
SIGNALS TO DJ WHIN D MUSIC TO A STOP.....

THE NEXT ITEM ON THE LIST IS THE CELEBRANT TOAST... AN ATTENDEE SHALL BE TALKING ON THE PERSONALTY OF THE CELEBRANT...

ITS MY PLEASURE TO INVITE xtarxhyne TO TALK ON DAVEP.. AFTERWHICH mrsberrypop5 shall be talking about MRSBREEZY

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by herald9: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, o boi, you deh watch march? See as Madrid deh torture liver-pull. I feel for chibwike grin

abeg leave ball for now...It's not important atm...

Erm... Wanted to ask whether you could grace the dancefloor wif me...plsembarassed

music don stop sef... undecided
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
D9ty7:
Don't bother waiting for me o. Your hubby used to be a bouncer. And once a bouncer is always a bouncer.Picks up my car keys and run out of the party but not after kissing Mrsbreezy and handing her a wrapped parcel. Davep, I'll get you something next year.
cry..I'm single Jo...don't mind dat boi ooo...pls don't leave me cry
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by D9ty7(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
You are single? I shouldn't leave you? walahi, this is the best news I've heard this year.
Xtarxhyne:
In 2baba's voice "No shaking."
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
herald9:

abeg leave ball for now...It's not important atm...

Erm... Wanted to ask whether you could grace the dancefloor wif me...plsembarassed

music don stop sef... undecided
awww, that's cool. I'd love to.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

ur attention is needed at the podium to speak on the personality of Davep.,.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

omo! See dance step o
lol! U wanna see some more ( i need some more, more girl-darey)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

ur attention is needed at the podium to speak on the personality of Davep.,.
shocked No shaking

Dog walks to d podium..... d9ty7 stop starring Jo
Mizmycoli..good evening ma cheesy

clears throat... Davep...shey u c DAT davep....he's d best

I'm glad to knw him on here...He has a great e- personality... He has bin der always..

I'll brb to modify

Davep..I love u

2 Likes

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
D9ty7:
You are single? I shouldn't leave you? walahi, this is the best news I've heard this year.In 2baba's voice "No shaking."
hugs him passionately.
.tanks bae cheesy

Harlos tongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
shocked No shaking

Dog walks to d podium..... d9ty7 stop starring Jo
Mizmycoli..good evening ma cheesy

clears throat... Davep...shey u c DAT davep....he's d best

I'm glad to knw him on here...He has a great e- personality... He has bin der always..

I'll brb to modify

Davep..I love u

shocked cheesy shocked cheesy waiting for modification.... Missberrypop5 you should be typing on MRSBREEZY @ d moment o
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by harlos: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

single? shocked

me a boi embarassed

shockedshockedshockedshocked

someborri wake me up, m dreaming....*faints*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

shocked cheesy shocked cheesy waiting for modification.... Missberrypop5 you should be typing on MRSBREEZY @ d moment o
yes o! Waiting as patient as lamb! (smooches beard)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

I've given her a gift already. I know she got it. Its a barbie cake. Happy birthday Mrsbreezy, may sweet memories like cakes always come your way. Have a blast. @Davep you got my gift, happy birthday to you. You are favoured. Have a blast. You two are special people, that's why you're born on october, God bless you all. Amen.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2014

I shall be delivering the short interview of the celebrants .. Now to DaveP & MrsBreezy. Will you give us a short intro of urself?

Then tell us what you wish for before the end of this 365days UV just started.. Thanks
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by misshoree(f): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WITH HUMILITY AND KIND GESTURE, WE THE MEMBERS OF HANNON'S CRIB INVITES YOU TO THE BDAY PARTY SLAM OF TWO OF HER MEMBERS

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DAVEP & MRSBREEZY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS CRIB @ 7PM PROMPT

VVIPZ:
CFCfan, Caracta, Prettyspicey, Kingtom, Dygeasy, Mzmariah, LogoDwhiz, Obinoscopy, charijee, idowuogbo, lanicky, kiddablingz, Naijaboiy, mizmYcoli, and erm........temitopedaniel
seun, mynd44, irishkez and xtarxhyne, kelvingraphics,harlos,jigsaw and olubukato

Co celebrants adufetoposh,laurelp wink as we celebrate togeda in style wink

VIPS:
priscaoge, herald9,neldrizzy, missberrypop5, kelvingraphics, intacta, mzmariah frankysnow wink....chibwike, mrsbreezy lyntiffany, Missmossy,cooljoe,padeolu, omichealo
Temigracie, Aridsexy, missmossy, April07

Tags
Caracta cfcfan PrettySpicey Irishkez lalasticlala Naijaboiy Missmossy Therock5555 LogoDWhiz Xtarxhyne Montestic dechandel Omavik Obinoscopy Jbluv55 dygeasy MrsBreezy Adufetoposh missyhorlah Harlos Dre11 mzpreshie liamm Idowuogbo D9ty7 iceberylin Rokiatu temigracie noble4d layolaw frankben flakkydagirl GUSTAVO marieolae Afrok amberqueen miztola Ishsoph Temitopedaniel Cheriepet charijee kayjuu Trypa JeffreyJamez tmx21 jumainsexy IfyAngela toniro donlino farano Epaul queenxtar Jigsawkillah Kiddablingzz Godditex Lanicky larrysun destante princesa MizmyColi lovelyronke chibwike Jennimma Oma4U timparker softandsweet feedmemore dyoungstar mr1234 havilah93 divepen bustyhelen lorlaahlozz Intacta Antell95 francistony safarigirl xsenga Dayjihannon01 shoefreak docAdray sammyhoe 3dimension Enypie Seun dopevick leetunechi gsalvatore labaski princeAdepoju Mynd44 priscaoge cocoberry Chuksemi HFOG victoriousvic folzz jnrbayano kelvingraphics sweetylicious mencade5 LaurelP kingTom zicoraads obayaya charijee
kingphilip lekinz sexysapphire solotutu redgem royver Obinnau sweetlemon texanomaly tosluv12 Kachisbarbie kayemjay audreyTimms tiffanyJ MabraO ideology Odilafta 2sExy1 jasi7 runzlord Neldrizzy naijaboiy jobsat34 jossi994 okotv spaxon youngchop krall Andyblaze yungwizzzy youngsaga Beennkumar miracy Jennimma Epaul Banaga impactz lyntiffany gottoboy sholasholala Luxanne AfricanApple Doclight Lagunna rozzay kingphilip
missberrypop5 Janeify LaurinaDavid Unibenstudent seunfavor youngsage spcagtOko dovelike Ibiyomee

YOU DONT WANNA MISS THIS smiley cheesy cheesy

STILL UR HHUMBLE HOST: dayjhihannon01
wow.I call them E-twin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jennimma:

omo! See dance step o
( ballad as on my way spills into the air)
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
blue-blooder jbluv55 u r wlcm cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by dre11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I gats to look good now...

Just no fall ooo
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

I shall be delivering the short interview of the celebrants .. Now to DaveP & MrsBreezy. Will you give us a short intro of urself?

Then tell us what you wish for before the end of this 365days UV just started.. Thanks
il like to expand my horizon of influence and affluence(mind u no political o) just generally.

*ride a car and have something higher than simply 'flying colors'

*Make God nock me with more of wetin he dey do in ma life. I no say e get fulenty. grin

thats the lil i can extract now

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
harlos:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

single? shocked

me a boi embarassed

shockedshockedshockedshocked

someborri wake me up, m dreaming....*faints*
abeq don't disturb me jo ....party pooper oshi tongue
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
am not a liverpool fan, am a barcelona fan...lets leave football jare...it our frnds birthdays.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
lol. Oya now...... (takes jennimma's hands) lets dance. (dj play's inyanya's see me oh today) ahhhhh see me all d way..... grin

Oh

Seems I have seen her at lanicky thread

I can see u sweating from this ur parriiii
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by chibwike(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
as Mizmycoli is coming to the podium I am recorgnizing the presence of missberrypop5, chibwike, draws victoriousvic back,
thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.