Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Help (1799 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / Dear Mothers, I Need Your Help / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by chukwudi06(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2008
pls can somebody help me before i do mistake of my life.
in my family we have this culture of marrying tall women, but there is this short girl in my life and for one year now.
I dont know how to tell her this or what to do. pls i need your help.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by brownbonno(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2008
chukwudi06:

please can somebody help me before i do mistake of my life.
in my family we have this culture of marrying tall women, but there is this short girl in my life and for one year now.
I don't know how to tell her this or what to do. please i need your help.

That is not a culture brother.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by ElosAgos(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2008
Break that JINX my brother
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Mgbejume: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
chukwudi06:

Nothing do you!!!! na una ancestors say make una no marry short women? grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Mgbejume: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
chukwudi06:

Nothing do you!!!! na una ancestors say make una no marry short women?  grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by desthan(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2008
broda, i think u're confused! Are u marrying for your ancestors or yourself. You better get your acts together, bru.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by sexyLeamon(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2008
chukwudi06:

ok I can't help but laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy na wah ohh if I may ask, why is that so? undecided undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help by MrCrackles(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2008
desthan:

brother, i think u're confused! Are u marrying for your ancestors or yourself. You better get your acts together, bru.

he his marrying on behalf of his ancestors! grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by temi4rea(f): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2008
well brother i think u should brk the jinx,be the first and lets see wht the consequences will be that's if there is atall.

Good luck!
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Flakybaby(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2008
Wat kind of yeye culture is dat? u better break the jinx and marry ur heart desire,
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Godalone(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
My guy this is not a culture
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Bossman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
In your family you have a culture. A culture that exists within your family. What a bunch of nonsense! Another useless thread on nairaland. Moderators, this is just waste of space. Yank it!
Re: Please I Need Your Help by maedan(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2008
@poster, why did you start dating her in the first place? You've known your ancestral history from day one. Well, do what you have to do, just mind how many people you hurt while you're doing it.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by geniuspro: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
Break Dat Family Jinx,

You Are Unconventional, Period!
Re: Please I Need Your Help by desthan(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
brother, i think u're confused! Are u marrying for your ancestors or yourself. You better get your acts together, bru.

he his marrying on behalf of his ancestors!

in dat case, he dosn't seem to hav a problem, insurance cover am grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by MaiSuya(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2008
Wetin you dey carry short woman do? berra follow your culture b4 I lose my. . .
Re: Please I Need Your Help by chukwudi06(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2008
Barely a month after posting a simple puzzle, no one could give me a reasonable advice or give me a helping hand towards solving my problem. I am disappointed.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by OgaMadam(f): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
you are looking for an excuse to dump her.

after 1 year all of a sudden you realised she is short?

goat
Re: Please I Need Your Help by KarmaMod(f): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
I now see why the best comedians are Igbos
Re: Please I Need Your Help by OgaMadam(f): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
and yeah if it was a simple puzzle why couldnt you solve it yourself
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Angolobabe(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2008
i dont see that as a culture ,u should marry for u and not for ur ancestor or culture after all u will be the one to live with ur wife not them
Re: Please I Need Your Help by chukwudi06(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
Still waiting
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Outstrip(f): 3:04am On Jan 29, 2009
What sort of nonsense is this. I have heard it all o.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by chukwudi06(m): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2009
someone here is sounding as if, she is a short girl
If you don't know what to say, please hold your peace
Re: Please I Need Your Help by TOYOSI20(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2009
@ OP

If u really love ur current gurl friend then i suggest u marry her, dont know what else to tell u tho

or are u about to start ur search for a tall gurl to marry??, its totally ur call tho!!

Good luck
Re: Please I Need Your Help by meexteriox(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2009
@poster
What do u mean, culture of marrying tall women?
Who started this culture in your family?
How do you define a tall woman?
Is it like tall with brain, or tall for what particular purpose, please?
Re: Please I Need Your Help by tatooboy: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2009
Bossman:

In your family you have a culture. A culture that exists within your family. What a bunch of nonsense! Another useless thread on nairaland. Moderators, this is just waste of space. Yank it!

Hello, please lets learn to tolerate other people. who are you to determine whats nonsense and whats not? A person comes here for an advice, if he did not need one he wouldnt come here, so please if you do not have an advice for this young man, its better to stay quiet. How would you feel if your treated like that the day you come to seek for your own advice? Or are you mr know all?

For the young man, please follow your heart, love doesnt have anything to do with height. All you need is a woman that can complement, tolerate and sensitive to your feelings.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Outstrip(f): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
If I were this girl I would run until my legs even started hurting. People that as a whole family are fixated on the height of a woman will drive a woman to madness over the most insignificant and silly things. It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. It's not like we are saying that her family are a different religion or members of a cult or that they have some serious medical condition in their family that could possibly be passed on to the children. We are not talking about a handicap or that maybe she has incurable bad breath. Give me something here. The problem is that she is not tall. Sit your family members down and tell them that they are too bored. They need to keep themselves busy. If they already have jobs encourage them to pick up an extra one. There is nothing that you will not hear.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by dellynash(f): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
why did u start a relationship with her in the first place when u know its a culture in your family to marry only tall girls? I know marriage is base on love and not just looks, how short or tall someone is, if you love the girl go ahead and marry her, what stupid culture is tht it sounds so vague to me. Bless you
Re: Please I Need Your Help by kokorunna(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
Be the first to break that culture grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by chukwudi06(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2009
ok
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Iranoladun(f): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hello poster are you or any member of your family familiar with Genetics?? You cannot tell us that there is no single short person in your family despite the 'culture of marrying tall women' grin smiley wink. Genetics will surely play a prank on you because one of your tall women may harbour a recessive gene for shortness that may become dominant in an offspring!

Follow your heart and forget shortness or tallness-it's in the heart! Love conquers all!
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before Or After Marriage ? / Should He Throw It All Away And Move On? / Some Childish Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.