Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! (5770 Views)

My Married Friend Needs Your Advice / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hi All,

There is a nairalander who is seriously in need of your assistance.
She is having problems with her accomodation and it has gotten to a head
as the present landlord is about evicting her and her aged mom.

Her story has been verified by a nairalander who resides in Abuja, and it has
been confirmed she needs urgent help to put a roof over her head as soon as possible.

Some members have already responded and we are really grateful. However we still have
a lot to cover. Nothing is too much or too small.

Whatever you have for her, kindly send me a pm for futher details.
Thank you all in advance.

This is her previous story here......
https://www.nairaland.com/1433891/pls-u-empty-house-share
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Rhythm(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
37 views and no comment. Since I can't contribute money, guess the least I could do is give the thread a bump cheesy
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by bebe2(f): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
U see dis is wat I find shocking in dat hell hole. No charity organisation dat one can run to in times of crisis.

All this politician wives, pastor wives and sabi sabi women wey dey nigeria oya make see project.

Shameless pple.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
But seriously , boyfriends still dey carry bukata?..... Arranging herself , means what? ...pls sad
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Rhythm(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Amelian: But seriously , boyfriends still dey carry bukata?..... Arranging herself , means what? ...pls sad
What's bukata?

Bebe, u want her to do ashawo work?
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
bebe2:
The 24yr old no get boyfriend. ?

U r a big girl arrange urself.

This is a really sad comment coming from another lady!!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by temi4fash(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Royal Roy:

i dont tink she was referring to ur post..

dat wat i tink..
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:
What's bukata?

Bebe, u want her to do ashawo work?

Bukata , means to carry someone else's load....to help someone with their problem.

I then ask bebe2 .... Do guys still do such?
Arranging herself means what pls
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Royal Roy:

Infact ,I'm shocked!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by bebe2(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2013
Amelian: But seriously , boyfriends still dey carry bukata?..... Arranging herself , means what? ...pls sad

Yes they do,

am going to be slated for this but its the fact.

If she says she does no have a boyfriend dats fine. But at 24 a graduate and no body to help wit money to even rent one room.? Dats worrying.

My point is if u are frm a poor family work up d ladder, dnt go doing love wit ur guys wey get sweet mouth. I need to calculate every move.

Am not saying prostitution oooooo, but I beg look for person wey still get pass u.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2013
bebe2:
If she says she does no have a boyfriend dats fine. But at 24 a graduate and no body to help wit money to even rent one room.? Dats worrying.

My point is if u are frm a poor family work up d ladder, dnt go doing love wit ur guys wey get sweet mouth. I need to calculate every move.

Am not saying prostitution oooooo, but I beg look for person wey still get pass u.

Hmmm....I think I understand your point better now.
But you know not all ladies will think along this line.
Plus, the ultimate reason of being in a relationship is gone!
Now what u have in place of love is sustainability....when that source of sustenance fades away what happens?

Unto the next one right?
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2013
bebe2:

Yes they do,

grin grin

If you go chop frog, chop big one o! Don't go eating tiny tiny frogs and later on complain of malnutrition .

At post, how much is left let me share it. Yellowpawpaw, bebe, baby123, ileobatojo , jennykadry, biobellee, chaircover, debrief , these ones contribute 15k each.

Bellong, Nashville , 40 k each. Money don complete.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

If you go chop frog, chop big one o! Don't go eating tiny tiny frogs and later on complain of malnutrition .

At post, how much is left let me share it. Yellowpawpaw, bebe, baby123, ileobatojo , jennykadry, biobellee, chaircover, debrief , these ones contribute 15k each.

Bellong, Nashville , 40 k each. Money don complete.
Chilli wan use owerri sense here!
I no c ur name.
Abi, our food company is bankrupt?

Besides, substitute some names for names eg,Bellong with , YPP with RR.
Add r321 and tinapa, its not only women they know how to pursue!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
But come to think of it.... The big frogs are minute in number, grin....compared to the tiny frogs, that litters everywhere lipsrsealed..... Crying to be loved for who they are , and not What they are....

Lol....I didn't say anything o grin
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by vivianc(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amelian: But come to think of it.... The big frogs are minute in number, grin....compared to the tiny frogs, that litters everywhere lipsrsealed..... Crying to be loved for who they are , and not What they are....

grin grin grin So true! And they won't love you for who you are o.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by bebe2(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amelian: But come to think of it.... The big frogs are minute in number, grin....compared to the tiny frogs, that litters everywhere lipsrsealed..... Crying to be loved for who they are , and not What they are....

Hahaha, very funny.

Dis reminds of my days in uniben., I was in hall one, we had these roommates from Imo state. They were very sweet young girls. In their second year they both decided to get boyfriends from hall 3 as in hostel boys. The boys will come to our room sit in their corner and refuse to go. They will eat dinner and still sit down there making us uncomfortable. U cant change ur clothes, cant go for a shower etc my corner mate began to hate these girls.

weekends we all go home being dat we came from benin but becos they came from far they will spend weekend in school. By the time we get back on monday all our supplies will be finished.

Den the drama starts grin

Me yelling on top my voice : Connnny come o dem don finish all our food.

My corner mate will run in to the room and start quarrelling wit them, na only two of una finish one rubber of garri in 3days?? No use my food feed hall 3 boys oooo(hall 3boys are mainly poor ) na so una go dey spend money for boys and claim virgin at the same time. Me I no fit dey disvirgin make una take dey virgin o cheesy cheesy

At this point I will be laughing so much I cant even contribute to the fight.

I really enjoyed my youth o, glad I had those experiences smiley smiley
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2013
As we all step out today, let's give a thought to Chenny as she is battling to keep a roof over her & her aged mother's head.
Be a brother's keeper & a sister's light in the dark.
Send me a pm for details.

Thanks in Advance!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2013
bebe2:

Hahaha, very funny.

Dis reminds of my days in uniben., I was in hall one, we had these roommate from Imo state. They were very sweet young girls. In their second year they both decided to get boyfriends from hall 3 as in hostel boys. The boys will come to our room sit in their corner and refuse to go. They will eat dinner and still sit down there making us uncomfortable. U cant change ur clothes, cant go for a shower etc my corner mate began to hate these girls.

weekends we we all go home being dat we came from benin but becos they cane from far they will spend weekend in school. By the time we get back on monday all our supplies will be finished.

Den the drama starts

Me yelling on top my voice : Connnny come o dem don finish all our food.

corner mate will run in to the room and start quarrelling wit them, na only two finish one rubber if garri in 3days?? No use my food feed hall 3 boys oooo(hall 3boys are mainly poor ) na so una go dey spend for boys and claim virgin at the same. Me I no fit dey disvirgin make una take dey virgin. cheesy cheesy

this point I will be laughing so much I cant even contribute to the fight.

I really enjoyed my youth o, glad I had those experiences smiley smiley

Interesting . . . . cool cool

And I though I was the unrepentant gold digger . . . cheesy
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Chilli wan use owerri sense here!
I no c ur name.
Abi, our food company is bankrupt?

Besides, substitute some names for names eg,Bellong with , YPP with RR.
Add r321 and tinapa, its not only women they know how to pursue!

RR doesn't wanna tell us how much needed and how much left. My name no dey dia yet, as na me dey share the money,

Ujujoan, Vivian and Amelian..how far? Are you interested in paying up or interested in big frog stories cheesy tongue.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Royal Roy: As we all step out today, let's give a thought to Chenny as she is battling to keep a roof over her & her aged mother's head.
Be a brother's keeper & a sister's light in the dark.
Send me a pm for details.

Thanks in Advance!
@Roy, i saw ur PM,

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
missmishel: @Roy, i saw ur PM, but cant check it. dont know how to do it. drop ur email let me reach u. what is difficult in telling us how much u've goten and remaining? or u want it in exses for something else? oh. sorry o

Missmishel, this is the second thread you coming on to say this. If you want to check your pm, go to the e-mail address you used for opening ur nairaland account. Check ur inbox or ur spam mail, u will be able to check it.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Here is the breakdown.

After we verified Chenny4love, it was agreed she needed about #150k for her house rent and her mum needed to be independent as only Chenny is raising most of the income to sustain herself and her mum.

#120k goes in for her house rent and #30k goes for her mum to acquire some products she can sell in a kisosk around the neighbourhood.

So far nairalanders have been able to raise up to #50k and we still have a #100k to go.

Even though most of them don't want to be mentioned but for accountability here is what we came up with.

R**1 (m) ---- 10k

B*****g (m)-12k

T******9(m)- 2k

RR (m). - 11k

T****babe (f)- £20 - 5k

D****o (f). - £20 - 5k

M. Ibrahim - 5k

More to be updated as others have shown interest to help.

Thanks for your concerns.

Chenny please check ur e-mail and get back to me ASAP.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Mr. Roy, this is simple and easy now. at least, we'r carried along now. am sure many are curios too. sorry if i sound disrespectful. Just that it's gud we know. @cheny, am sorry too. Now, whoever that wants to suport, can mention the amount here then send to Mr. Roy. maybe u can put the bank account number here. once the money is complete, we stop contributing. Me, am giving 5k. tomorow.

1 Like

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
No problem missmishel.

I guess everyone has their integrity to protect.

You can send me a pm for the account details

It is well.
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Royal Roy: No problem missmishel.

I guess everyone has their integrity to protect.

You can send me a pm for the account details

It is well.
Hope u got my email?
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Which nairalander went to confirm Cheny's story to be true?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
bebe2:

Yes they do,

You are indirectly telling the lady to go out there and look for a man who has money to take care of her. It's not a gud comment at all. many young ladies come here to read especially now that schools are on strik. With this kind of comment, u'r preaching the wrong mesage. No one should date for money becos we all can make that money inrespective of our gender.
All it takes is time, hardwork and patience.
let's stop the long preaching and help if we can.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
missmishel: Hope u got my email?
Yes I did. No problem!
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways: Which nairalander went to confirm Cheny's story to be true?
It was @sissie who came to verify
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
missmishel: @Mr. Roy, this is simple and easy now. at least, we'r carried along now. am sure many are curios too. sorry if i sound disrespectful. Just that it's gud we know. @cheny, am sorry too. Now, whoever that wants to suport, can mention the amount here then send to Mr. Roy. maybe u can put the bank account number here. once the money is complete, we stop contributing. Me, am giving 5k. tomorow.
Thanks for your ur suport
Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2013
This is one of the reasons why so many women are shedding tears in their marriages today!! . . They picked a man based on "how much he can gbo bukata wa"

The man is not a fool and knows the reason why you choose him even if he doesnt tell you . . this is how people get themselves into substandard and abusive marriages and a life time of bondage

Cheny I dont have any money to give you, but I give you free advise. If you think life is difficult now because of accommodation problem . . if you go and get entangled with a man for his money alone, you will know that this phase is just ice cream compared to what you may find yourself in. At least now you have your freedom. If you go and put yourself in bondage, all the money in the world will not free you. You want to be packing your children from relative to friend running from an abusive unhappy marriage . .God forbid.

I married my husband for LOVE!!! If I had looked at his pocket then I wouldn't have married him. I think Ive told my story before. Our baby did not have a cot due to financial constraints and my hubby slept on the floor on my wrapper so that baby and I could sleep on the bed. Today I am treated with the utmost love and respect and ordinary ant dare not crawl on my foot. Id rather have little and be happy and live in peace than have plenty and be in pain. All the things that young girls are chasing financially, my husband has already done and more & even more sef. The husband I know, that RR evogue I will get . . . . . Its a matter of time wink

Seriously, cheny and other young ladies reading, please wait for your time and pick the right person for the right reasons an you will enjoy the best of both worlds. May God be with you and direct you.

NEVER EVER GO OUT OR SELECT A MAN JUST FOR FINANCIAL REASONS!!

12 Likes

Re: A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! by cheny4love(f): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Thank u Ma @CC, i appreciate ur advice. i was feeling bad already when some said am supose to have a rich man who can cater for me fianancialy. i see it more honourable to beg on a public forum like this then enslaving myselv becos of money i need for now.
tomorow when i made the money on my own i can have an honourable story to tell.
what am beging for now, it's just for the now. am not lazy just that things are not working the way they should now. and it's happening at the same when rent is due. @missmishel thanks too. 'no one should date for money' u are so right.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father! / Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.