Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You (865 Views)

For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Toybreezy: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
There comes that time when you can do anything for somebody because of the way they make you feel but it hurts if the person doesn't feel the same way for you. Also note there is someone who is dying to be with you who cares so much about you but you just don't feel the same. Which woud you want to be with
1)Someone you love who doesn't love you back
2)Someone who loves you but you don't love

I personally prefer no 2) cos love grows overtime but feel free to express your opinions

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Fraih(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
You love someone and u are not loved in return can be like hell, u keep doing everything and u are ignored...!
Definately don't want dat

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Coldfeet(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Both are one and the same! If the table were turned someone will sure be on the side that feels not loved.
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Both are one and the same! If the table were turned someone will sure be on the side that feels not loved.

You must be walking sideways.
The two scenarios are two different ish. grin
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Coldfeet(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

You must be walking sideways.
The two scenarios are two different ish. grin
upside down rather tongue
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
why choose when I can have both , love someone who loves me cheesy
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: upside down rather tongue

Upside down? Wow, I'm having cold feet sweets.
Now answer the question. Or do you need a graphical drawing with a crayon?.. I'm an Artist. cool
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by mascot87(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
I prefer someone to love me & I can be 100% sure of reciprocating the love but if I love someone,I am not 50% sure that d person will love me thesame way I love her. My take
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Coldfeet(f): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

Upside down? Wow, I'm having cold feet sweets.
Now answer the question. Or do you need a graphical drawing with a crayon?.. I'm an Artist. cool
Which question?
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coldfeet: Which question?

The OP's. Who do you prefer?
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Neldrizzy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Coldfeet(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
TrollMan:

The OP's. Who do you prefer?
how do I pick one without hurting myself or someone? If I say someone I love but doesn't love me will that not make me miserable?

And if I go for someone who loves me but I don't love him! Will that not make him miserable? So you see why I said both are one and the same? However you look at it one person won't be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by philantoxx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
none of the above.
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
tnk god ain't get time for shit, i alwys love who loves me simple.
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by herald9: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: ........
undecided
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by herald9: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
see question o...

None of the above... I rather remain single …

If I choose no.2...I'll be loving her out of pity...nd datz bad...
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Mrval20(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
> To love is Nothing.
> To be loved is Something.
> To be loved by the one you love is Everything.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Toybreezy: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Elantracey: why choose when I can have both , love someone who loves me cheesy

Sometimes you don't feel anything for someone who loves you.humans are complicated beings its hard
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by daben1(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Someone who loves me of course
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by keyke(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2014
I'd rather be single than be in a relationship with someone I love buh don't love me or vice versa. Either way one of us is gonna be miserable, I can't bear being in a relationship wit someone that doesn't love me, I'll feel like I'm taken for granted all the time, and on the other hand, being in a relationship with someone I dont love is selfishness
Re: Who Do You Prefer: Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by lawrenceunaa: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2014
the feelings must be muctual undecided

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys And Southy Babes. / Different Types Of Boyfriends! Which Do You Have? Or Which Is You? / Do Me Or I Lie To Your Wife You've Been Doin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.