Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku (526 Views)

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / 2015: Apc’s Invitation Shows Jonathan’s Best Man For The Job – Presidency / 2015: APC In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by 9jagobetta: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar
has said that his defection to the All Progressives
Congress, APC, is his final busstop not matter the
outcome of the 2015 presidential election.
Speaking during a media chat organised by
popular online news platform, @NigeriaNewsDesk
via the hashtag, #MeetAtiku, the Adamawa-born
politician also revealed that his company has
provided over 50,000 jobs in Nigeria, noting that
he wants to give back to his country in the best
way he can.
When asked why he couldn’t effect the change he
is so passionate to introduce in the country when
he was Vice President, Atiku said, “A Vice
President can only work within the boundaries of
his office and as far as his boss permits”
Reacting to the question, “Why can’t the National
Assembly summon and question a minister?” the
presidential hopeful explained that the quality of
people elected to fill up the seats in the house
matters alot, noting also that the lawmakers don’t
carry out checks and balances, “they collude.”
Atiku who said that he is a “critic” of electoral
umpire, INEC, asserted that that the agency “is not
independent and can never be.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by Ephramed(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
He should tell that to nuhu ribadu..
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by 9jii(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Amin
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by nzeobi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oga I will remind of this statement after your partys primaries. And I hope you won't tell us then that you consulted widely but come oh why did he live PDP and CAN in the first place.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by omenka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm. So Atiku as well knows what "last bus stop" is!!

These are indeed interesting times. cool
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by benosky(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
nija politicians can lie.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
We appreciate Atiku but he should first tell us what happened to the millions of PTDF dollars when he was the Chairman as VP.
He also Chaired the Nigeria Privatisation Board(or so), he was the one that supervised privatisation as VP. We all know the sham. Atiku, you are a bad market walahi!!!! Though better than Jonathan
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by estyvino(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
That suppose bus stop had the sign ''no parking''

Gen. Buhari said the same thing in 2011. With tears rolling down his chicks and he said, after this election, I will never contest for any political office in Nigeria, buh today; yu know the trend..

Our politicians are like ''uncle yu kan lie ooh''
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Is My Last ‘busstop’, No More Defection – Atiku by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Party identity 3: The PDP spy and the last bus stop.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Declares For Presidency Today / PIX: Why Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentalities! / Former Presidential Aide, Remi Oyo Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.