Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 (5968 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 10thangel(f): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
My name is Akporherhe Justina. Just paid into ur Access bank Acct. Pls, what next
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ymodulus: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
10thangel: My name is Akporherhe Justina. Just paid into ur Access bank Acct. Pls, what next

Contact MW on whatsapp
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by kweenkong(f): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
hello just paid to your Access Bank Account with the name kweenkong.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by karlxavier(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
ymodulus,plesase just extend it till tommorow. i need to join the group and make the payments.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 10thangel(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Contact MW on whatsapp

I'm I using your number on the first page to add u?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by NnamdiN: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
10thangel:

I'm I using your number on the first page to add u?
yes. Make sure it's that number
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by oluplus(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Please am interested. I missed the 1st part. I must not miss this one.

How do I pay now?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by gsalvatore: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Please someone should tell me a site for tracking orders online.

Will really appreciate it.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by greatestman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
gsalvatore: Please someone should tell me a site for tracking orders online.

Will really appreciate it.

http://www.trackitonline.org/
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml

Though this is not the right thread to ask this your question.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by greatestman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please you guys should take it easy with Ymodulus, he is a young lad with a health chellenge please don't be angry with him for any reason. Beside he is a honest and transparent guy don't panic for anything.

Buy for Shinaf i cannot say much about him, but i believe he is very strong, we require him to try and respond, and attend as fast as he can. For him to collaborate with Ymodulus i believe he is honest and transparent.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ymodulus: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
greatestman: Please you guys should take it easy with Ymodulus, he is a young lad with a health chellenge please don't be angry with him for any reason. Beside he is a honest and transparent guy don't panic for anything.

Buy for Shinaf i cannot say much about him, but i believe he is very strong, we require him to try and respond, and attend as fast as he can. For him to collaborate with Ymodulus i believe he is honest and transparent.
thanks so much. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

@All
Registration is closed. as of 12 this morning. Thanks very much
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by greatestman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
I paid money into ur account modulus
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ymodulus: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by gsalvatore: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
greatestman:

http://www.trackitonline.org/
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml

Though this is not the right thread to ask this your question.
Sorry for disturbing your thread.
Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by autofreak2020(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ymodulus:
See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 and then we all decide on what to import and bring it into the country.

Do you mind creating a Whatsapp group and give me your mobile number?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Partiall. Season 1 and 2 am not there. Well God will judge

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by ekenzo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ymodulus: After Season 1.

Now we have Season 2.

Do you know on ALIEXPRESS.COM getting an item like a good Mechanical watch may cost $25 / piece ?

On ALIBABA.FOM and some other Manufacturers site getting an MOQ of 100pieces of that item may cost around $4/piece. Now if we have 10people contribute $40 we will make up $400

INSTEAD of buying it on Aliexpress at (#4250)$25/piece and (8500)$50 for 2 piece. You will rather use (#6500) $40 for 10piece. Meaning a watch is #680 / piece.

Is this not cheaper and ok??

Now many are scared that getting items from these manufacturers have to be in bulk and they can't baffled it or may not be able to sell all items.
Due to the above reason we decided to create a group importation for Those who will like to import in bulk from MANUFACTURERS with little money and at cheap price then share it among themselves.

See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 and then we all decide on what to import and bring it into the country.

YModulus pls I want to shop from ebay or Amazon or any other store in the USA. As we all know, dey don't ship to Nigeria. Pls can u send me a trusted and confirmed logistic company that ships from USA to NIGERIA. Thanks u. Any one else that also ve one in mind can also comment. Thank you nairalanders will be waiting
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ponybiz: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2014

Now we have Season 2.

Do you know on ALIEXPRESS.COM getting an item like a good Mechanical watch may cost $25 / piece ?

On ALIBABA.FOM and some other Manufacturers site getting an MOQ of 100pieces of that item may cost around $4/piece. Now if we have 10people contribute $40 we will make up $400

INSTEAD of buying it on Aliexpress at (#4250)$25/piece and (8500)$50 for 2 piece. You will rather use (#6500) $40 for 10piece. Meaning a watch is #680 / piece.

Now many are scared that getting items from these manufacturers have to be in bulk and they can't baffled it or may not be able to sell all items.
Due to the above reason we decided to create a group importation for Those who will like to import in bulk from MANUFACTURERS with little money and at cheap price then share it among themselves.

bros, how much will it cost to ship one keke napep from china to nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ponybiz: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2014

Now we have Season 2.

bros, how much will it cost to ship one keke napep from china to nigeria by sea?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by aceTS: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2014
kudos to u guys. I ll definately join u guys one day.praying dat all goes well in season 2.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Shinaf, MizMyColi and any other person on this thread who knows YModulus' contact details (house address/ phone number / email address / BBM / Whatsapp) shud pls provide it asap. Let's not lose him. That young chap with a great vision ahead of him is bent on committing suicide. Pls don't withhold information that can help. I also implore Seun to act accordingly (even though it is a breach of rules to provide the email address he registered with), pls try ur utmost best to contact him asap.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2014
My dear, it is a long story.

I had many chances to meet with him in person but I never did.

We developed a close bond online, I speak with him on phone almost everyday.

We talked for very long minutes.

We argue we laugh.

He was very open to me.

We talk on hangout, we did stuffs together.

Hadizy is in the best position to let us know his offline status.

His numbers re switched off.

His watsapp DP, Black.

Hadizy is like the only family he had, but she was very harsh on him infact they were both harsh on eachother last night.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2014
pls send me Hadizy's contact details to shola@benbron.com and that of Ymodulus. thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi, I'm still waiting pls
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
I have never contacted hadizy offline.

All of young's contact is not going thru.
53cur3m0d3:
MizMyColi, I'm still waiting pls
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
53cur3m0d3:
Shinaf, MizMyColi and any other person on this thread who knows YModulus' contact details (house address/ phone number / email address / BBM / Whatsapp) shud pls provide it asap. Let's not lose him. That young chap with a great vision ahead of him is bent on committing suicide.

What are you talking about bro ?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by shinaf: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by Ponybiz: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ponybiz:
bros, how much will it cost to ship one keke napep from china to nigeria?
bro my question is still on pending why na bros abey l need one.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by 0siomwam: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am instrested how do i go abt it am new here pls snd me details at osiomwanm@yahoo.com
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 by dailydolla4u(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
After reading your opening page for this season 2, I can't help but personally recommend you to the economy advisers team of PMB. Many thanks Bro.

Ymodulus:
After Season 1.

Now we have Season 2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Management, Directors Of Defunct Skye Bank Under Investigation, NDIC Insists / Nigerian Upwork Freelancers Please Step In Here For A Minute I Need Your Help! / Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.