Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82762 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by WIZGUY69(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
See as the idi+t take die like fowl. cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
The physical structure doesn't suggest its him... Meanwhile fingers still crossed

3 Likes

From Sahara Reporters web site (via PR Nigeria)now

Nigerian troops might have scored a strategic victory in the current battle against terrorists operating in the North East on September 17. During a desperate attempt to capture Konduga in their delusion to eventually marching on and capturing Maiduguri, the man who had been mimicking Late Abubakar Shekau in recent videos might have been finally killed. Abubakar Shekau

According to senior military and intelligence sources, "it is getting more certain that the terrorists' commander who has been mimicking Shekau in those videos is the one killed in Konduga on September 17, 2014."

The PRNigeria sources said the suspected demise of the Boko Haram leader is responsible for the scattering of the sect members in different independent locations in the neighbouring countries, especially in Cameroon noticed in recent days.

The security sources did not deny the suspicion but cautioned that "the process of confirming that the dead body we have is the same as that character who has been posing as Shekau is ongoing. He is definitely a prominent terrorist commander. I don't want to say anything about this yet please."

Another high ranking military source insisted that the resemblance is too striking to be a coincidence. They cited his facial marks, beards and teeth apart from the recovery by the Nigerian troops of some of the Armoured Vehicles and Hilux jeeps that had featured in previous videos of the prime suspect.

The officers assured that the Defence Headquarters will soon address the nation after full investigation of their latest discovery.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by atlwireles: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dead or alive, it makes no difference

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Amadaz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Even if he is dead, there are still plenty more who would take up from him. I pray he's dead anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by searay(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Proverbs 11:7 says "When a wicked man dies, his expectation will perish, And the hope of strong men perishes."

1 Like

gone to meet his 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by omusiliyu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wether the rumour is real or not, the serial rapist and muderer will soon meet his waterloo

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tejpot(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
What a well wasted ;ife if the story is true
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Romanciella(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
I pray he is the One..But nevertheless ,can we say his death is the end to Boko haram ..?? If the Likes of Ali modu sheriff,buhari and d supposed CBN Sponsors are not brought to Book ..can Nigeria really end terrorism ??
By the way, I hope his D wasn't blown, so he can enjoy is 7 virgins ooo ??

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kushfc(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stands vigilant in soldier's uniform with rocket propeller. ... BTW he be like say na true oooo
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by gbadexy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nice. He looks like him but shekau always spots a well maintained beards in all his videos and this one looks muscular.
As it can be seen with al qaeda, there are several others more deadly than him waiting to take over so killing him makes little difference.
Although its good for the morale of the troops.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by donmalcolm21(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
They need to do an autopsy on his corpse to determine his true identity.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Super1759: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please bury him with 7 atomic bombs and detonate it again and again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by chlowi(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Op the pic looks like him though, but I doubt!.... I pray it is

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tommykiwi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
I just pray is dat mother fucker,kudos to the Gallant soldiers keep up ur good work...

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
oleary: R
sauceny: .
9jahubcom: k
WIZGUY69: h
Super1759: .
Excelgalaxy: Y
Romanciella: hmmmmmmmmm

Space bookers....[size=15pt]BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
y he is the One..But nevertheless ,can we say his death is the end to Boko haram ..?? If the Likes of Ali modu sheriff,buhari and d supposed CBN Sponsors are not brought to Book ..can Nigeria really end terrorism ??
By the way, I hope his D wasn't blown, so he can enjoy is 7 virgins ooo ??
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by evea: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
He is not the 1. its a disguise

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by zappyj(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't know whether to be happy or sad cos those BH sect guys r just countless.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by akraym(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
You people should fear north. So says the bible
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kilokeys(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
cut of the head of a hydra and seven more would spring forth.

government must solve d problems from d roots, eradicate poverty and empower the youths.

if not u might hear of kobo rahma in a shortwhile.

5 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by emmydsife(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
bushdoc9919: From Sahara Reporters web site (via PR Nigeria)now
Nigerian troops might have scored a strategic victory in the current battle against terrorists operating in the North East on September 17. During a desperate attempt to capture Konduga in their delusion to eventually marching on and capturing Maiduguri, the man who had been mimicking Late Abubakar Shekau in recent videos might have been finally killed. Abubakar Shekau
According to senior military and intelligence sources, "it is getting more certain that the terrorists' commander who has been mimicking Shekau in those videos is the one killed in Konduga on September 17, 2014."
The PRNigeria sources said the suspected demise of the Boko Haram leader is responsible for the scattering of the sect members in different independent locations in the neighbouring countries, especially in Cameroon noticed in recent days.
The security sources did not deny the suspicion but cautioned that "the process of confirming that the dead body we have is the same as that character who has been posing as Shekau is ongoing. He is definitely a prominent terrorist commander. I don't want to say anything about this yet please."

Another high ranking military source insisted that the resemblance is too striking to be a coincidence. They cited his facial marks, beards and teeth apart from the recovery by the Nigerian troops of some of the Armoured Vehicles and Hilux jeeps that had featured in previous videos of the prime suspect.
The officers assured that the Defence Headquarters will soon address the nation after full investigation of their latest discovery.
Let all hands be in desk to confirm....when American said bin was killed. It was an assertive statement n not a guess work.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Kylekent59: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think he is not dead,cus he has lots of charm protecting him. He is gona be hanged so that the whole Nigeria will see his sentence

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Every year Shekau dies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shekau is not the sponsor of BH, he's jst the figure head and I don't even think we should be concerned about his death because the death of Shekau would not put an end to this attrocities ... Everythin happening in Nigeria is politics.. However, BH attack at market places or random place is a mission which is already contained in a script

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Willgates(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kalu01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
if u ask me na how I go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.