Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82763 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by delishpot: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2014
See life? Shekau was killing people like fowl they did not know that it was painful o. It was fun and allahs will. But when shekau is given from the same cup he was using to give others, they now know that it pains to loose someone kwo? These people are funy sha. They prevent others from practicing their faith. This war is all about killing people just for practicing a different faith. yet ,they cry blood if a state bans hijab and cry blue murder when we said our 8 year old girls are too young to be introduced to p*enis. Even muslem mothers cried blue murder. why cant we allow them to give their kids to be bleeped at 8 in the name of marriage? Yet, they do worse to people of other faith and say its allahs will.
Its well, make dem sef taste and see how e dey pain for body. Atleast shekau was not an innocent by stander. Any soldier going into battle should know his hands arent clean either. He has killed and if he gets killed its all part of the battle.
Can we have peace in Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by gbensright: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2014
All virgins in there so called heaven most have finished,because if u multiply d nos of d dead boko boys by seven virgin each
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by alsudaes1(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2014
God bless the Nigerian Army......but they should have cordoned the entire area not allowing those civilians to get close.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by fujirice: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Thats not him jor!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2014
This is how I want to see them bokoboiz go down

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Visocrate(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2014
How I wishits tru
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by moyaris: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
jude33084: The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.
It is someone like you that are the surponsors of BH, none sence.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Themandator: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2014
omenka: How about this for starters??

Not expecting you to agree though.
where is the pictur it link to it.

Osama has Grey or white beard but routinely appears with dyed bears on TV.

Shekau us likely to apply make up before his video session. ..and so much more appealing

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2014
fujirice: Thats not him jor!
Are you seriously serious?look again Jor!!!!!!

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
rhymz: Shekau is long dead, anyone that has seen videos of this recently killed one will spot the difference both in personality, mannerism and looks.
The original Shakau was older, slender and stern looking. He did not joke or danced like the recently killed imposter that some times acted like a deranged person, dancing and poking fun in his videos.

Shekau and the other imposters are a bunch of angry thugs who are confused as to what they really want. They are being controlled and used as pawns in the game chess of some powerful Northern politicians. The Chibok nonsense exposed many of them.

I became fully convinced that the deranged Shekau was working in concert with a politician observing the whole Chibok Saga and how northern politicians were playing it to their benefits.

Any way, as more imposters line up to take up the Shekau propaganda brand name, one is sure to happen to them in the near future, The Nigerian Soldier will continue to plant bullets in their heads no matter how tough they think of themselves.

So it is indeed true this whole BH mess is trumped up by people to achieve political ends.
No wonder some people are not happy each time they hear the army is making progress, or that key BH leaders are eliminated.

If this is thier game, and this report of She-COW(Shekau) being killed is true, we have to shine our eyes very well to compare pics and video of the old She-COW and the new She-COW grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Udeeny: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Killing dat son of a bitch will not stop dis boko aram but its a fucking start may d fuel to keep his fire burning never run out in hell .
As for d sporsorers and upcoming shekua d bullet when go kill dem dey warm up

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2014
gbensright: All virgins in there so called heaven most have finished,because if u multiply d nos of d dead boko boys by seven virgin each

It is 72 each not 7. Please don't cheat people of their entitlements.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by maclatunji: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Obinoscopy: If Shekau is truly dead, this is what I'd do if I was the head of Military Intelligence or SSS:

1. I will not admit his death

2. Instead, I'd look for his look-alike who would impersonate him

3. Then his look-alike would come out on camera and accept defeat. His look alike would further apologise to the Muslim population for misleading them. He would further urge the extremists to sheath their sword and embrace peace. He should also beg for amnesty for his soldiers.

4. It's after this that the Military can announce that Shekau has killed himself.

This is my humble suggestion.

Your idea is good but you erred when you wrote that your fake Shekau would apologise to the Muslim population for misleading us. When did a bandit become the leader of the Muslim population to make such a declaration?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
cuteboy2:

So it is indeed true this whole BH mess is trumped up by people to achieve political ends.
No wonder some people are not happy each time they hear the army is making progress, or that key BH leaders are eliminated.

If this is thier game, and this report of She-COW(Shekau) being killed is true, we have to shine our eyes very well to compare pics and video of the old She-COW and the new She-COW grin grin grin
I have videos of both the old and new Shekau.... it is so obvious they are not the same people......this recently killed one is a joker on a killing spree that does not even understand the wider scope of the whole BokoHaram arrangement. This dude called the governor of Lagos state Adams Oshiomole..... Lol...dude obviously has stayed hidden in the desert for so long that he is not in touch with anything.....typical of a coward. His little adventure to show bravery got him the bullets planted all over his body and lying sprawled like a dead chicken.... Lol.....so much for a tough guy nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Rexyl(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2014
on my knees praying for speedy end of terrorism in Nigeria.

shekau, How I wish you identified the truth and walked with Christ the light of the world before you were killed! You were bred in sin and swam in the pool of blood of the innocent until you were caught. Now you were caught up to the judgement, and like all people who acted like you, were to bear the cost - condemnation. All evils he did in the name of God cannot go without the wrath. The wrath of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014
maclatunji:

Your idea is good but you erred when you wrote that your fake Shekau would apologise to the Muslim population for misleading us. When did a bandit become the leader of the Muslim population to make such a declaration?
As much as I agree some folks up north for some inexplicable reasons are sympathetic to their cause, I do not believe BokoHaram gives a damn about the Koran or Islam in general, those guys are all about political rights and chess game of power..... nothing about their way or method suggests that they give a damn about what Mo or any Holy book says....negro are on a killing spree.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Raiders: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2014
rhymz: Are you seriously serious?look again Jor!!!!!!
The two picture look alike but thats not him. Besides the government has not confirm the story
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Rexyl(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2014
If people believed to be good died people would say RIP.

But. if the wicked like shekau died what would people say?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Fantacy1(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
I reserve my comment until I hear 4rm DDI General Chris Olukolade
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
so which should i belive nw,they said dey are 100% sure dat he is dead b4,nw dey are sayin dey av killed him again,pla nairalanders,can sm1 die twice ni?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 3moses: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Raiders: The two picture look alike but thats not him. Besides the government has not confirm the story
that is not who exactly, the old or the new Shekau.....that is him guy. The government will not come out openly to say anything because they are trying to understand the antics of the Shekau reemergence. Remember the real one had been killed only for them to come up with this one.....I have videos of both of them....thus guy dead on the floor is exactly the crazed Shaka imposter....don't forget dead bodies change rapidly in looks.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
1stola:
No! tongue
So that you'll buy from him and sell for 1200 abi
Nope. I want to enjoy it too. smiley
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by nattyGENT: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
The first and true Shekarau was killed, and the faked identity is also killed. It normally takes a while for another idiot to step into the shoe to debunk the truth that he is dead. That is what is happening again. It is the Lifeless carcass of the IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Rexyl(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2014
dejt4u: Shekau is a man wit seven lifes..mayb he is nw on the 3rd life..

Our problem is nt really shekau but the whole of boko haram nd its sponsors..

yeah
The major problem of terrorism is the whole body , organs and organisations supporting and sympathising with the terrorists.

Now what next after his demise?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
maclatunji:

Apologies. I actually intended to write "for trying to mislead the Muslim population."

Of course he's a bandit and cannot be a leader of the Muslim population. I can never imply such.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by shenisaac(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2014
jude33084: The average northern muslim youth is a prospective supporter of that ideology,...killing this cow might make more Shekau to pop up.

The north must stop training amajiris.
Its obvious you don't know the north enough
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 3moses: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2014
let the military announce the death before jubilating...
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by simdam500(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Average Nigerian find the news to be false....

so it i think it false too wink
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by nattyGENT: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
The first and true Shekarau was killed, and the faked identity is also killed. It normally takes a while for another idiot to step into the shoe to debunk the truth that he is dead. That is what is happening again. It is the Lifeless carcass of the RAT.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
iamord:

The oda ones face looks fat.. I no know as shekau take see sharwama for forest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.