Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* (82760 Views)

Nigerian Army Declared Shekau Dead. / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 22, 2014
tit: [img][/img]

From the picture you posted, it's just obvious that they're not the same.

This mofo looks like a silverback gorilla - definitely not that crackhead! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by M4gunners: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2014
If this guy is truly dead,this will be a great news for nigerians.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by creativemusic: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by dj187: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2014
mobolaji88: Those pics definitely dont match! The dead guy had a round and fat head..though they kinda look alike...
What i'm suspecting is that, that dead guy is either shekau's brother, uncle or similar but very close relation.. Lets wait 4 reports from investigations though
I think he is d one, probably they discovered his dead body a day after the mofo was hit by a cruise missile & since the body has been exposed to the harsh borno weather it might hv gathered moisture there by getting ready to decompose which explains his fatty face

3 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by arewanationz: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2014
atlwireles: Dead or alive, it makes no difference

Right, it makes bo difference Unless Sheriff,Ihejirija and that gang-star are shot dead. angry
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by kobonaire(m): 5:51am On Sep 22, 2014
GenBuhari: This fake BH?

this man is an actor working for our corrupt govt and taking orders from the American CIA

Does anybody have any history on this actor that they call Shekau?

What is his state of origin?

Where are his family?

Chances are that the actor may not even be from Nigeria and may never have even stepped foot into Nigeria.
Malam Buhari, You always post wild conspiracy theories (you are a firm believer that Ebola does not exist for example) . Tell me are you intentionally posting nutty things just for entertainment on NairaLand or do you honestly believe in many of your theories that are easily debunked by the most basic internet search?
Here's a start for you. It's a video showing you some historical context about Shekau in Borno, unless you think the CIA shot this video in a Hollywood studio:-
youtube
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Tonylyte(m): 5:54am On Sep 22, 2014
sauceny: Abeg if its true that he is dead,they should smoke his body like a fish & kept @ the museum for touring...Tourist willing to pay heavily to see the man that said Nigerians won't sleep.
Na, he doesnt ￴worth that attention. If u try that, so many shakau will spring up from the north, they love been talked about or giving attention wether dead or alife. They should just burry him with pig, that he wount make heaven according to their belief. Infact any bh member killed from nw henceforth should be burried with a pig...put them(bh member and d pig) together in one coffin.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by bigbozz(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2014
I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS SHEKAU DO RESURRECT. WE HAVE HEARD OF THIS IN THE PAST AND NOW IT'S SHEKAU AGAIN. UNTIL I TOUCH....
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Drabrah(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2014
dirtymoney: Did the death of Mamman Yusuf stopped boko haram?
Did the arrest of Kabiru Sokoto stopped the bombings?
Did the arrest of Oguche made any difference in the fight against terrorism?
Funny enough, his death (if true) would lead to the rise of more Shekau wanna - be.
Solution is....
Identify their sponsors.
prosecute and lock their ass up in jail forever....
block all their fundings. ..
then watch the vampires come out of the hills hungry stricken begging for amnesty.
talking abt blocking dia fundings, rumour has it dat they loot d banks in d towns & cities they raid (tho I dunno Ao true this is) buh if dat's true then blocking dia source of funding ll almost b tantamount 2 'building a castle in d air'

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Bitojoe(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Not only shekau.every enemy of progress on this nation will die suddenly.including my enemy too.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Lawalemi(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2014
It had better be true
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by 1stola: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Idrismusty97: Abeg giv me the link of the guy who sells 1gb for N900.
No! tongue
So that you'll buy from him and sell for 1200 abi
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by caprini1: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Killing Shekau is not the answer,but cutting of all their military and food supplies,will end the insurgency..Do have a healthy,and successful week.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Kayendy(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2014
dirtymoney: Did the death of Mamman Yusuf stopped boko haram?
Did the arrest of Kabiru Sokoto stopped the bombings?
Did the arrest of Oguche made any difference in the fight against terrorism?
Funny enough, his death (if true) would lead to the rise of more Shekau wanna - be.
Solution is....
Identify their sponsors.
prosecute and lock their ass up in jail forever....
block all their fundings. ..
then watch the vampires come out of the hills hungry stricken begging for amnesty.

only ur English can stop boko haram.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by zappyj(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2014
1stola:
What are you saying?
I'm using one currently with 30days validity

Pls post the link abeg instead of me paying #200 extra when I can get it for #900.. Who no like better thing. *in Jenifa's voice* grin grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by lawrenceunaa: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
i hope so wink
As so the sponsors, they re the next cheesy
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2014
hakau is long dead, anyone that has seen videos of this recently killed one will spot the difference both in personality, mannerism and looks.
The original Shakau was older, slender and stern looking. He did not joke or danced like the recently killed imposter that some times acted like a deranged person, dancing and poking fun in his videos.

Lindaikeji was the first person to exclusively show pictures of Bokoharam members killed in Konduga... many of them layed sprawled on the street with some of them looking like they had been run over by tankers with smashed heads and decapitated body. Also some of them had their manhood cut off, Shakau included. Must have been done by one of the villagers perhaps in revenge. The image of the dead guy whose picture is alleged to be that of the Shekau imposter is exactly the image of that imposter. No doubt in my mind about that.

The thing is that, Shekau is now a propaganda brand tool, if one dies another imposter is dressed up and is asked to assume the Shekau brand to continue to inflict mental fear and torture in the minds of Nigerians who can hardly tell the difference. The difference between Bokoharam and ISIS is sophistory and reach. While Bokoharam is being led by largely illiterate and frustrated thugs who do not necessarily give a damn about the Koran and Islam, ISIS is led by a well educated, well trained and travelled terrorists with extensive intelligence training on ware far and torture.
The ISIS leader is obviously charismatic as he continued to get more Americans and Europeans to take up the cause of killing their own.

Shekau and the other imposters are a bunch of angry thugs who are confused as to what they really want. They are being controlled and used as pawns in the game chess of some powerful Northern politicians. The Chibok nonsense exposed many of them. I became fully convinced that the deranged Shekau was working in concert with a politician observing the whole Chibok Saga and how northern politicians were playing it to their benefits.
Any way, as more imposters line up to take up the Shekau propaganda brand name, one is sure to happen to them in the near future, The Nigerian Soldier will continue to plant bullets in their heads no matter how tough they think of themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2014
may God heal our land!
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by PHfinest(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2014
omenka: What in seven hells are you talking about Is there something else you wanna take me up on??

Just chipped in a comment about your signature. Comprende?
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by iffedayur(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
I deem it fit to say the boko haram will deny this news in the nearest future. But how early it is determines how true it is. The best thing Nigerians awaits is the early prosecution of those sponsoring this devlish and devious sect. God bless the Nigerian Army.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by sambisa5: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2014
jude33084: Pls if you have more of the pictures just try to upload them.

This will definitely be a sad day for sahara reporters undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by buskie13(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2014
sometime ago...there was someone here in nairaland who said...he has a feeling that this guy(shekau) will be dead by September.... i agreed to wat he said...and I'm glad the news has finally come

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Blazed(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
I doubt if it's him. All I could see is a lifeless man with bears. They don't look alike to me.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
birdman:

Here is how your scenario would likely play out

1. Word leaks at the highest levels of security that Shekau is indeed dead, and we have a double running a false flag operation

2. Some of these highly placed security folks are BH sympathizers, so they hatch up a plan to use your own trick against you

3. They coopt your double, finding a way to make him switch allegiance (every man has a price, even if it is not money)

4. Your shekau double now no longer works for you, but he doesnt tell you. Using your resources, he secretly rearms BH, or at the very least buys time for BH to regroup

5. By the time you finally realize your double agent has become a triple agent, he is already in the wind. Now you have a fresh insurgency on your hands, and you dont have the balls to tell mr. president how you tricked yourself.

6. Moral that security agencies should generally follow. In trying to confuse the enemy, dont confuse yourself lol
You might be right. It might play your way. But then again it might not. If measures are put in place to prevent information/intelligence leakage, it could work.

When our military men were running any time Boko Haram attacks, I concluded that our armed men were chicken hearted. But my colleague in the office thought otherwise. He said perhaps the military were doing it to lure the BH guys to become more daring (instead of their usual hit and run attacks). Who knows? Perhaps he was right afterall. Also who knows what really happened to our Alpha Jet? Maybe it was a ploy by the military to lure out the BH guys further.

Or maybe all these are just mere conjectures which isn't true. But the fact remains that Military Intelligence is the best tactics in defeating these insurgents. The use of conventional warfare alone won't work.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Nwunuken(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2014
tawa89: Finally.... Heard he was killed in Konduga by cameroonian army. The NA is still verifying.
hw wil a camerounian army killed shakau near maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Michaelemry: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Some people will nt believe his death until dey stop hearing about him so also like osama bin laden

1 Like

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Obinoscopy(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2014
emmanugo: very funny..u must fink dat dis is a movie..nice scirpt thou..morover Shakau isnt boko haram..hes jus d face of BH..he cant even make such decisions himsef...
Where do think those movie directors get their inspiration from? From the air?

I'm surprised you are saying Shekau isn't Boko Haram. Shekau used to be second in command to Yusuf. After Yusuf's assassination, the next in line is Shekau.

However if you say Shekau is being sponsored, then I'll agree. But he doesn't have only one sponsor. Also, the Boko Haram foot soldiers are loyal to Shekau, not the sponsors. Thus when Shekau's double comes out and declares an end to the insurgency, the foot soldiers will oblige.

But yet again, this will only be successful if the government immediately follows it up with an extensive amnesty programme for the foot soldiers. If not, another person could recruit them into another Militant Group.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
For the doubting Thomases.... ngwa kiri

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by Prodeegee(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
aris2014:
Does that means our babe'girls' will soon be free?

This guy has been dead somany times...looks like he just ressurects everytime he is pronounced dead
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by rhymz(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
more of the idiots on ground.
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by chux76(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2014
prowlG:

And that's why they scam u, they give an unrealistic offer.
Did u ask of the validity? Maybe its almost expired that's why they sell it that low.

Visit my thread.

www.nairaland.com/1911917/extremely-cheap-mtn-data- bundles

But with your signature price slash..you are getting there @ boldened grin grin grin
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* by cuteboy2: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2014
popcykaylah:

I feel your pain but may God almighty keep you and your household strong.my condolences. more reason why I hate gej and the blind Nigerians behind him.non of this people has felt such pain yet but as time goes and you blind people vote for him again.let's pray and hope one of your own family too will be a political sacrificial lamb.a sick musa yar adua was better than this robber called gej.

You hate GEJ, but you love Shekau and all those who are quietly encouraging and funding him so they can make the country ungovernable, and create grounds to regain power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.