Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (958995 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 10:31am On May 21, 2019
Good morning all

I received a mail from fbn with the form

My question is am I supposed to send the evidence of payment with the form....

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 11:35am On May 21, 2019
Asleykene:
Good morning all

I received a mail from fbn with the form

My question is am I supposed to send the evidence of payment with the form....

Thanks
Yes and other requested documents
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 5:03pm On May 21, 2019
Oh! This explains it better.

‘Cause I couldn’t explain how my profit tripled on Monday against the one paid on Friday.

Thanks for the insight.

234ng44uk:

Yields are paid daily excluding weekends. You'll receive yield for weekends on the following Monday. So, on every Monday you should receive about 3 times the yield you received on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Hello Investors,

Do you think it’s financially good to invest 2m in MMF?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 21, 2019
Yem0350:

Yes and other requested documents

Thanks......I appreciate
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2019
deleson:
Hello Investors,

Do you think it’s financially good to invest 2m in MMF?
If you are not ready to take much risk and no time to monitor day to day running of your investment MMF with a good fund manager is good to invest 2m or even more.

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 11:55am On May 23, 2019
Nice!

Thanks

emmasoft:

If you are not ready to take much risk and no time to monitor day to day running of your investment MMF with a good fund manager is good to invest 2m or even more.
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
emmasoft:

If not for any other reason, ur capital is 99.99% guarnteed

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 5:14pm On May 23, 2019
For every time I log in to my FBNQuest app to check the MMF account, I receive an SMS alert.

I hope they won’t charge for the SMS ooo.

Any experience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 6:07pm On May 23, 2019
deleson:
For every time I log in to my FBNQuest app to check the MMF account, I receive an SMS alert.

I hope they won’t charge for the SMS ooo.

Any experience?
No charges

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 23, 2019
How long does it take to open an MMF account with FBN....... made payment on Wednesday, mailed everything to them..........no feedback yet
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
Asleykene:
How long does it take to open an MMF account with FBN....... made payment on Wednesday, mailed everything to them..........no feedback yet
Reach them via call
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2019
Yem0350:

Reach them via call

Alright
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
Asleykene:

Took me 2 days..

They told me hold on with the payment, and told me to pay when they open an account for me..

Started the process on a wednesday, By friday i got my account no.

And paid in on Sunday..

Account went live on Wednesday and with my interest counting from Monday..

Its been a pretty smooth sail with them thus far.
Re: Mutual Funds by Esyy(f): 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
I'm interested in cowrywise's mutual funds but I still do not understand how it works. Please anyone who have invested in it, should kindly help with the details of how to invest... I will waiting guys, thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
temi4fash:

Took me 2 days..

They told me hold on with the payment, and told me to pay when they open an account for me..

Started the process on a wednesday, By friday i got my account no.

And paid in on Sunday..

Called them today, so the guy sent me his mail. I forwarded everything to him, he said by Monday the account will be live

Account went live on Wednesday and with my interest counting from Monday..

Its been a pretty smooth sail with them thus far.

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 26, 2019
rOsy247:

I made a direct transfer from my bank to ibtc mmf account. A receipt was printed and I used it as evidence of payment.

I didn't use the app. I contacted them on their verified Facebook page since I couldn't go back to their bank due to time schedule. They requested for my phone number and email. They contacted me afterwards and requested I scan the filled form, receipt of payment, passport and means of identification (I used my voters card) and send to them. They opened it for me and sent me my mmf account number and password. I changed the password after my first login and that was it. I've been checking my account on the asset management website ever since.

Hello leader...

Can you provide a link to Stanbic IBTC verified FB page to avoid stories that touch... I did Tbills...now I want to put the upfront in MMF to max returns...

I saw somewhere that one can continuously add to capital on MMF.... can you tell me how that is done?

Thanks mate
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
On the two experiences I’ve had, I only got a confirmation on Friday.

One I applied on a Tuesday and the other on Wednesday, but got a confirmation on Friday for both.

My conclusion though not officially confirmed, activations are done on Friday.

Asleykene:
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
What time of the day (Monday) does FBN credit accounts with weekend arrears?
Re: Mutual Funds by kendsage(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2019
2pm on monday
Re: Mutual Funds by yemkaf(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Hello leader...

Can you provide a link to Stanbic IBTC verified FB page to avoid stories that touch... I did Tbills...now I want to put the upfront in MMF to max returns...

I saw somewhere that one can continuously add to capital on MMF.... can you tell me how that is done?

Thanks mate

Your system is what I actually want to be doing now, though I had invested in MMF with united capital already but I am looking forward to investing in TBills now in order to grow my MMF quarterly, plz which bank or financial house will u advice me to use. Cos I want bank or investment house that have bidding rate of nothing less than 12.5%
Re: Mutual Funds by yemkaf(m): 1:26am On May 28, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Hello leader...

Thanks mate

As per your question I don't know about Stanbic but I have account with United Capital which has been paying me averagely 13% since about 2 months ago and I usually top-up my portfolio anytime I feel like using there #Investnow App and the experience has been awesome. It is stress free as the app allowed you to pay using your Debit card and the cash will be deducted from your account instantly while it reflects in your portfolio within 24hrs.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 5:26am On May 28, 2019
yemkaf:

Your system is what I actually want to be doing now, though I had invested in MMF with united capital already but I am looking forward to investing in TBills now in order to grow my MMF quarterly, plz which bank or financial house will u advice me to use. Cos I want bank or investment house that have bidding rate of nothing less than 12.5%

At the time I did mine, it turned out Stanbic had the highest rate... Didn't get the info on time though. You certainly want to avoid fcmb cos they had the lowest from my findings.
Re: Mutual Funds by yemkaf(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
BlackAfrican:

At the time I did mine, it turned out Stanbic had the highest rate... Didn't get the info on time though. You certainly want to avoid fcmb cos they had the lowest from my findings.

Ok, thank you

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by folushorex(f): 8:39am On May 28, 2019
Let me introduce to you to SAMTL(Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd.) formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.

At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first class Asset Management services,Trusteeship and Property,Asset Management,Portfolio Management,Fund Management, Management of Special Funds.

We have various investment solutions, specialized to suit your investment needs, but there's one that i know you will benefit immensely from, where you will receive 13% interest of your funds with us. This one is far more than any other investment plan you can think of whether T bill or gov.bonds. No withholding charges, No penalty for withdrawal before maturity date, you get both your capital and the accrued interest, intact, no story, & wait did i forget to tell you that the interest is a compounding interest. Don't keep your money where all sort of inconsiderate charges will be deducted. Rather than have it deducted why dont you let it keep yielding. For more information and enquirers give me a call or whatsapp me on 08023654347 cheesy
Re: Mutual Funds by Kzdguru: 12:20pm On May 28, 2019
folushorex:
Let me introduce to you to SAMTL(Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd.) formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.

At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first class Asset Management services,Trusteeship and Property,Asset Management,Portfolio Management,Fund Management, Management of Special Funds.

We have various investment solutions, specialized to suit your investment needs, but there's one that i know you will benefit immensely from, where you will receive 13% interest of your funds with us. This one is far more than any other investment plan you can think of whether T bill or gov.bonds. No withholding charges, No penalty for withdrawal before maturity date, you get both your capital and the accrued interest, intact, no story, & wait did i forget to tell you that the interest is a compounding interest. Don't keep your money where all sort of inconsiderate charges will be deducted. Rather than have it deducted why dont you let it keep yielding. For more information and enquirers give me a call or whatsapp me on 08023654347 cheesy

Sounds good, but I feel you should spill everything here for transparency.

No need for individuals calling.
Re: Mutual Funds by lesluga: 1:16pm On May 28, 2019
Good day house, I wanted to know your opinion of sterling Bank double investment plans. www.double.ng

DOUBBLE REWARDS

Doubble Reward Option allows you to invest either in one contribution (lump sum) or monthly contributions – which could be for the duration of 3 years (36 months) or 5 years (60 months). 

All payouts are paid monthly in equal installments to you or any beneficiary of your choice.

Calculate Reward

Doubble 3

Doubble 3 is a 6- year contract plan

Monthly contributions are made by you(contributor) for the first 3 years

Sterling Bank pays out invested amount plus returns to beneficiary every month for the next 3 years

Returns earned is 25% on invested funds

You can apply now and choose a future start date

Lump Sum

Doubble Lump Sum is a 10 -year contract plan

Contribution is made in one bulk amount

Sterling Bank pays out invested amount plus returns every month to the beneficiary from year 6 to year 10

Returns earned is 100% on invested funds

Doubble 5

Doubble 5 is a 10- year contract plan

Monthly contributions are made by you(contributor) for the first 5 years

Sterling Bank pays out invested amount plus returns every month to beneficiary for the next 5 years

Returns earned is 50% on invested funds

Doubble 10

Doubble 10 is a 15- year contract plan

Monthly contributions are made by you for the first 5 years

Sterling Bank pays out invested amount plus returns to beneficiary every month for the next 10 years

Returns earned is 100% on invested funds

DOUBBLE TARGET

Doubble Target option allows you save a sizeable amount towards achieving a target and then your interest is paid as markup to help hit the target. 

Voluntary additional contributions can be made into the investment account apart from the regular contributions based on the initial set date as well as multiple plans purchased.

Calculate Target

Naira Currency

Minimum target amount is N250,000 with interest rate of 9% p.a for contracts below 48 months, 9.5% p.a for contracts between 48 & 59 months and 10% p.a for contracts of 60 months and above. Minimum tenor is 6 months.

Dollar Currency

Minimum target amount is USD5,000 with interest rate of 5% p.a for contracts below 48 months, 5.5% p.a for contracts between 48 & 59 months and 6% p.a for contracts of 60 months and above. Minimum tenor is 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Hello leader...

Thanks mate
pls just go to any of their branches to avoid stories that touch, there are so many clone fb pages
Re: Mutual Funds by chigo4u: 3:50pm On May 28, 2019
emmasoft:

What’s the best fund manager you recommend
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
Evening all

Sincerely I don't understand FBN......made payment since Wednesday, email evidence of payment with the form same day. I had to keep in touch with them till the account was opened on Monday, fund was not credited. Since Monday have been calling them, said the will credit it yesterday that it has been booked. Yesterday I didn't see it, called again today, the guy told me the will credit it today. Up till now It has not reflected in my account
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2019
Asleykene:
Evening all

Sincerely I don't understand FBN......made payment since Wednesday, email evidence of payment with the form same day. I had to keep in touch with them till the account was opened on Monday, fund was not credited. Since Monday have been calling them, said the will credit it yesterday that it has been booked. Yesterday I didn't see it, called again today, the guy told me the will credit it today. Up till now It has not reflected in my account

Dont worry they would credit it.

Therr customer care could be sloppy at times

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: A305 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.