Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (958777 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2019
temi4fash:

Dont worry they would credit it.

Therr customer care could be sloppy at times

Just credited it........buh no interest was added, almost a week
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2019
Asleykene:
Evening all

Sincerely I don't understand FBN......made payment since Wednesday, email evidence of payment with the form same day. I had to keep in touch with them till the account was opened on Monday, fund was not credited. Since Monday have been calling them, said the will credit it yesterday that it has been booked. Yesterday I didn't see it, called again today, the guy told me the will credit it today. Up till now It has not reflected in my account
Sorry bt y did u pay into a fund u hadn't opened an account with?
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
good day all am interested in FBNquest how do I go about it and is it monthly withdrawal?
Re: Mutual Funds by qizick: 6:32am On May 29, 2019
Please some one should give me the link to stanbic Mmf I have not accessed my account since I opened it my app is not even working I want to know how I can access the account independent of my stabic bank account
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 8:47am On May 29, 2019
kendsage:

What is this one talking about?��. FBN MMF rate was 13.35% as at 26th of April 2019. So why should I leave that and move my investment to SAMTL abee na samuel him call the name self ��
how much will 350k give me on FBNquest
Re: Mutual Funds by 234ng44uk(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2019
Asleykene:

Just credited it........buh no interest was added, almost a week

Yes, that is what FBN Quest does. Read my previous post, they don't pay for the idle time your fund is with them unlike ARM and some other fund managers. You will experience the same problem when you want to redeem your fund.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:25am On May 29, 2019
reservd:

Sorry bt y did u pay into a fund u hadn't opened an account with?

Nobody gave me a clue how it's being runned.......when I downloaded the form, it was stated among details to mail back ""evidence of payment"" so I had to pay and mail it with the form

That's bygone shaa
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2019
234ng44uk:

Yes, that is what FBN Quest does. Read my previous post, they don't pay for the idle time your fund is with them unlike ARM and some other fund managers. You will experience the same problem when you want to redeem your fund.

Alright thanks for the info
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2019
Godrocks:
how does this works am interested
It's simple. Complete the form online, attached the necessary documents (KYC) and in few hours your account will be opened. you can then transfer/deposit money into their account. you start to earn interest each day and the accumulated interest will be paid to your account at the end of each quarter or reinvested depending on your option during account opening. their physical address is at Maryland and VI in Lagos. you can also call 08181057319
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
234ng44uk:

does stanbic mmf pays?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
if I pay in today will I be credited today guys?
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 11:37am On May 29, 2019
if I pay in today will I be credited today guys
Re: Mutual Funds by rOsy247(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2019
Godrocks:
if I pay in today will I be credited today guys

Yes, if you pay in before 12 noon.
Re: Mutual Funds by gold360(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2019
rOsy247:

I made a direct transfer from my bank to ibtc mmf account. A receipt was printed and I used it as evidence of payment.

I didn't use the app. I contacted them on their verified Facebook page since I couldn't go back to their bank due to time schedule. They requested for my phone number and email. They contacted me afterwards and requested I scan the filled form, receipt of payment, passport and means of identification (I used my voters card) and send to them. They opened it for me and sent me my mmf account number and password. I changed the password after my first login and that was it. I've been checking my account on the asset management website ever since.
so my friend, you dey here since, you no tell me, please I want to about the maturity date of this mmf before one starts earning profit.
2. Do they tax the profit an investor makes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by gold360(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2019
House. Please I will like to know three things
1. How much is the minimum that can be used to open an mmf account ?
2. Can one terminate the contract and take back his money at anytime, if such a need arises ?
3. Do all mmf firms like FBN , stanbic, interment one etc, pay the same interest rate?

Thank you for your kind response
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 7:42pm On May 29, 2019
FBN is 5k.

Money Market Fund is Quarterly - Every 3 Months. But if you terminate before then, surely there will be penalty.

If there is a indication you would need funds before 3 months, don't start.

Rate per fund manager differs.

Check FMAN site for daily rates.

gold360:
House. Please I will like to know three things
1. How much is the minimum that can be used to open an mmf account ?
2. Can one terminate the contract and take back his money at anytime, if such a need arises ?
3. Do all mmf firms like FBN , stanbic, interment one etc, pay the same interest rate?

Thank you for your kind response
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 7:47pm On May 29, 2019
FBN Quest fired blank on 20th.

anyone else noticed?
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2019
For FBN MMF,

if you want to invest with them,

Ensure they open your account for you before you transfer the cash and ensure to put your customer I.d in the description when making the payment.

I dont check the payment everyday, I just ensure have a base interest rate use that to calculate. Although they have the daily interest sheet on their website.

I had a good experience with them when I was opening my account was credited within 24 hrs even though I did the transfer on Sunday by Monday it was already there and running.
Re: Mutual Funds by symbian123(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2019
temi4fash:
For FBN MMF,

Ensure they open your account for you before you transfer the cash and ensure to put your customer I.d in the description when making the payment.

I dont check the payment everyday, I just ensure have a base interest rate use that to calculate. Although they have the daily interest sheet on their website.

I had a good experience with them when I was opening my account was credited within 24 hrs even though I did the transfer on Sunday by Monday it was already there and running.

Hello. Please can I contact u on whatsapp to know more about this FBN mmf stuff? I'm a newbie
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 8:32am On May 30, 2019
emmasoft:

It's simple. Complete the form online, attached the necessary documents (KYC) and in few hours your account will be opened. you can then transfer/deposit money into their account. you start to earn interest each day and the accumulated interest will be paid to your account at the end of each quarter or reinvested depending on your option during account opening. their physical address is at Maryland and VI in Lagos. you can also call 08181057319
how much will 300k give me daily?
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 8:36am On May 30, 2019
temi4fash:
For FBN MMF,

how could u have open the account on Sunday and if I put 350k how much will u gain daily
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 8:51am On May 30, 2019
amjustme2:
FBN is 5k.

Money Market Fund is Quarterly - Every 3 Months. But if you terminate before then, surely there will be penalty.

If there is a indication you would need funds before 3 months, don't start.

Rate per fund manager differs.

Check FMAN site for daily rates.

There will only be penalty if one redeem investment within the first 30 days of subscription. This is for money market

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2019
Godrocks:
how much will 300k give me daily?

Going by 12.31% presently, you get N36,930/year which translates to N101.18/day
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 10:13am On May 30, 2019
emmasoft:

Your interest will count. I had similar experience. I send mail see their reply:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences experienced.

Please note that your funds have been unitized accordingly.

However, we are currently experiencing a system downtime which is why it is yet to reflect on your statement.

Be rest assured that your investment with us is safe and will get same day value for your most recent payments.

All hands are on deck to rectify the glitch and we will revert with an updated statement of unit holding once done.

Thank you for choosing FBNQuest Asset Management.

Kind regards,

Samuel Yisau

Samuel​ Yisau

CCU

+234 (1) 279 8300

+234--802-221-4060

samuel.yisau@fbnquestmb.com

FBNQuest Asset Management Ltd.

10 Keffi Street

S.W. Ikoyi, Lagos

Nigeria

am having issues topping up my account with fbnquest I called this number I want to know if its affiliated with fbnquest and it is real
Re: Mutual Funds by 234ng44uk(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2019
Godrocks:
does stanbic mmf pays?

No they don't. At least they didn't for my eurobond that was idle for 13 days!
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2019
Godrocks:
am having issues topping up my account with fbnquest I called this number I want to know if its affiliated with fbnquest and it is real

The mail was sent to me sometimes ago from FBNQuest. The numbers are official lines of their customer Care
Re: Mutual Funds by yungestmoney(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2019
emmasoft:

Going by 12.31% presently, you get N36,930/year which translates to N101.18/day

So FBN interest rate is 12.31, thought it was up to 13%
Re: Mutual Funds by Godrocks: 11:41am On May 30, 2019
emmasoft:

The mail was sent to me sometimes ago from FBNQuest. The numbers are official lines of their customer Care
OK thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2019
yungestmoney:

So FBN interest rate is 12.31, thought it was up to 13%

The rate is for Investment one
Re: Mutual Funds by Eruditerichy(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2019
Do you desire to start up a new business but don't know the type of business to venture into. Don't worry, your solution has come. JOIN LONG RICH MULTINATIONAL TODAY AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE WITHIN 7MONTHS. WHATSAP OR CALL ME ON 08163098823

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.