Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (959064 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Patriot9: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please friends, I have succeeded in opening money
market fund account with Stanbic and they have sent my my e-account number. Please what is the next thing to do.
Re: Mutual Funds by Patriot9: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
market fund account with Stanbic and they have sent my my e-account number. Please what is the next thing to do. Like how to fund the account and how use their mobile app
Re: Mutual Funds by Pr0cter: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Patriot9:
market fund account with Stanbic and they have sent my my e-account number. Please what is the next thing to do. Like how to fund the account and how use their mobile app

Go to google play store and download stanbic ibtc mobile app. After downloading the app, click on mutual fund and create an account with your e-account details and other required details

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmyjaysnr(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Patriot9:

make a transfer to this:
a/c name: first trustees/stanbic IBTC money market fund
a/c no: 9202476223

stating ur e-account as reference or narration details.

Then wait for ur password to be sent to you for u to be able to view ur account.
Re: Mutual Funds by alezzy13: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Deknight45:
DAILY PRICE LIST FOR MUTUAL FUNDS ;

Pls where did you get it from?
Re: Mutual Funds by brane: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Check each fund manager,s website. It is stated there.

For now arm and AXA display theirs each day.

FBNQuest used to do the same but have stopped since this new quarter began. They are afraid to shoot themselves in the foot as their rates drop with each passing day.

For others, check mutual fund managers of Nigeria website. I do not vouch for theirs. It only gives me a rough guess.

alezzy13:

Pls where did you get it from?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Voyager707(f): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
brane:
Hello Everyone,

Pls can someone state the custodian fees (%) for the following money market fund investment entities:

- FBNQUEST
- Stanbic
- AXA
- ARM

Thanks and stay blessed.

ARM is 1.5%

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Moses247(m): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2019
who else noticed fbn mmf didn't Add yesterday interest??

5 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Moses247:
who else noticed fbn mmf didn't Add yesterday interest??

FBN MMF has been disappointing Lately...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
temi4fash:

FBN MMF has been disappointing Lately...
for two days straight, FBN MMF has not added any interest

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by donrabii: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
iaatmguy:
for two days straight, FBN MMF has not added any interest

just credited interest fir today. Still waiting interest over the weekend and Monday

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
igbizen:

Next time do a transfer to their account number and put your MMF number in the remark. I did one on the 5th at 9am and it reflected that same day. I mean online transfer.
Account name: stanbic ibtc money market
Account number : 9202476223
Remark : 134.......

What time did your top-up reflect? Cos' I did my own today at 8am through the Same means you used and it hasn't reflected.

Modified : Never Mind again. It has reflected.
Re: Mutual Funds by cheeseballs: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Plz i would love to know how they add interest. Is it monthy or yearly? How is it calculated?
Umarzy:

What time did your top-up reflect? Cos' I did my own today at 8am through the Same means you used and it hasn't reflected.
Re: Mutual Funds by iaatmguy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
donrabii:

just credited interest fir today. Still waiting interest over the weekend and Monday
thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheeseballs:
Plz i would love to know how they add interest. Is it monthy or yearly? How is it calculated?

Your interest is added daily. The current yield of interest is 12.7%. That's per annum. So, per day, you have 12.7/365 = 0.0348% daily of your investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by kryptem: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Umarzy:

Your interest is added daily. The current yield of interest is 12.7%. That's per annum. So, per day, you have 12.7/365 = 0.0348% daily of your investment.

Thanks for this.
Now, if on a particular day the interest increases, say to 12.9%, that means for that day, my gain will be 12.9/365 = 0.0358% X my investment, right?
Then, if I want my interest reinvested, will the total be compounded?
Again, if on the other hand I want ONLY my interest paid (leaving the capital), how and when will this be possible?
Please, I just want to be fully cleared about this. Thanks!
Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
kryptem:

Thanks for this.
Now, if on a particular day the interest increases, say to 12.9%, that means for that day, my gain will be 12.9/365 = 0.0358% X my investment, right?
Again, if on the other hand I want ONLY my interest paid (leaving the capital), how and when will this be possible?

1. If the yield increases to 12.9%, there's increment on your daily interest too.

2. If you want the interest re-invested - i don't think you can reinvest your interest. You only top up on your investment and you get daily interest on your total investment. That is, your total money in the account is the only investment, the interest just add up.

3. You will request for withdrawal. Minimum holding period is 30 days. It's you that knows your interest value, so if it's worth withdrawing, you redeem it, then leave your capital there.
Ps: Minimum withdrawal is 5k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by kryptem: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Umarzy:

1. If the yield increases to 12.9%, there's increment on your daily interest too.

2. If you want the interest re-invested - i don't think you can reinvest your interest. You only top up on your investment and you get daily interest on your total investment. That is, your total money in the account is the only investment, the interest just add up.

3. You will request for withdrawal. Minimum holding period is 30 days. It's you that knows your interest value, so if it's worth withdrawing, you redeem it, then leave your capital there.
Very clear. Thank you so much for this.
Re: Mutual Funds by Lessonnn: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Umarzy:

Please can it be stopped anytime or only after one month minimum. I can withdraw both my interest and capital and any risk?
Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Lessonnn:

Please can it be stopped anytime or only after one month minimum. I can withdraw both my interest and capital and any risk?

If you withdraw before the minimum holding period which is 30 days, the penalty is that, 20% of your interest accrued will be deducted. However, if you leave it for 30 days and withdraw it say on the 31st, 32nd or any other day later than the 30th day, there's no penalty. You can withdraw Everything both your interest and capital. If you choose to walk way after the withdrawal, It's all fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2019
kryptem:

Very clear. Thank you so much for this.

Welcome
Re: Mutual Funds by Kenni700(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nigerians.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

I have 7 different products,my acct statement has done a turn over of about 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

I need working capital in preparation to first term book supplies to schools.

Over 80 schools are using my teaching aids. My business is registered.

Please invest in this one that has market prospects and potentials and not in some get rich-quick-scheme or ponzi.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will show you my products and my mini factory. Proudly Naija!
I have a collateral if you want to invest BTW 1m to 1.5m.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this post.
Warm regards.

Kenni700

Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
kryptem:

Thanks for this.
If u choose your interest to be reinvested, that happens quarterly and then it will be compounded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by MyPicsSaysItall: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Umarzy:

Your dividend/interest can be re-invested. Stanbic made a provision for that while filling the form

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by kryptem: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please, is there anyone that uses FBN EDGE here?
After KYC verification, how does one fund the account and then invest?
Though, I have sent them email message as regards this, they usually don't reply until after days. Confirmation of KYC was even weeks.
Any guide on the FBN EDGE APP (as regards funding and investing) will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: Mutual Funds by temi4fash(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
kryptem:
Though, I have sent them email message as regards this, they usually don't reply until after days. Confirmation of KYC was even weeks.
Any guide on the FBN EDGE APP (as regards funding and investing) will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

When they verify your stuffs, they would send you your Customer I'd and the account no you should send the money to.

Ensure to put your customer ID in description to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Once they do that, you would send in the money and you should get credited or appear on your app after 24 hours

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
kryptem:
Thanks!

Do a direct transfer as follows:
Acct:2027499421
Name: Fbn Money Market Fund/investment One Financial Services
Bank: First Bank

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
What’s the difference between mutual funds and money market ?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Novartis:
What’s the difference between mutual funds and money market ?

Money market fund is just a type of mutual fund

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Y does investment one take ages (24hrs) to effect subscription via internet transfer??

seems like stanbic's new policy, which I thought would be time-consuming is more effective sef. Same transfer to both MMFs this morning around 9am ish, n stanbic has since credited me. Investement one is still looking for money upandan angry
Re: Mutual Funds by temple2grace: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
ernie4life:

Money market fund is just a type of mutual fund
Please can I have your email add? Want to ask about Eurobond.
Re: Mutual Funds by Umarzy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
MyPicsSaysItall:
Your dividend/interest can be re-invested. Stanbic made a provision for that while filling the form

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.