Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (960210 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by talk2tonie: 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
Blinking44:
Hi, i transferred money from my stanbic acct to the stanbic mutual fund, unfortunately i didnt quote my acct no in the comment, please guys how do i get my money back,..

Send a mail to: MutualFunds@stanbicibtc.com
Re: Mutual Funds by tenderjunkie: 4:22pm On May 20, 2020
Blinking44:
Hi, i transferred money from my stanbic acct to the stanbic mutual fund, unfortunately i didnt quote my acct no in the comment, please guys how do i get my money back,..
Dy will send it back to you. You don't need to worry
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
Ezeanna:
Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to log in to FBN quest online to view my mutual fund investment for some days now, but I keep getting the error message that the site is not secure.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, I am experiencing the same. From my end, I go ahead anyway. I think it happens whenever they carry out a routine update.
Re: Mutual Funds by Manwarrior55: 7:54pm On May 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by drotba(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2020
Blinking44:

They will transfer the money back to your account after 48hrs(not very sure...but it won't pass that)
And when they do,you do the proper thing
So just chilax
Re: Mutual Funds by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2020
Hi guys, I’ve been having issues logging into the stanbicibtcfundmanagement website for about a week now.

I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing such. Cause I can’t log in at all
Re: Mutual Funds by tenderjunkie: 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
PhilipGallagher:
Hi guys, I’ve been having issues logging into the stanbicibtcfundmanagement website for about a week now.

I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing such. Cause I can’t log in at all
I use the app and I've been able to log in

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2020
tenderjunkie:

I use the app and I've been able to log in
Yeah... the app works but the website doesn’t . Seems I’d have to download the app now
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 7:40am On May 21, 2020
Manwarrior55:
Hello guys,

I recently got the idea of opening up a Mutual Fund account since most of the safe fixed income interest have crashed like TBills and Alat (10%).
So I set up an account with UnitedCapital I.e InvestNow.ng but I am still weary about them. How legit is this mutual funds ? And is united capital a good investment company to deal with?

Please bosses help me learn..thanks

They are legit and currently offer the highest returns on interest in money market funds

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by talk2tonie: 8:06am On May 21, 2020
Emmaesty:
They are legit and currently offer the highest returns on interest in money market funds

For the United capital bond fund, is capital preserved?
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 8:13am On May 21, 2020
talk2tonie:

For the United capital bond fund, is capital preserved?

I dont know about that but you can chat up the customer service representative on their website once it is 9am
Re: Mutual Funds by talk2tonie: 8:32am On May 21, 2020
Emmaesty:

I dont know about that but you can chat up the customer service representative on their website once it is 9am

Thanks for your response.
Re: Mutual Funds by Manwarrior55: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2020
Manwarrior55:

Thanks Emmaesty you’ve been of great help.

I had a conversation with them and i will drop some screenshots for those having doubts too.
Nice smiley
Re: Mutual Funds by 1kinggy(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
Manwarrior55:
Hello guys,

I recently got the idea of opening up a Mutual Fund account since most of the safe fixed income interest have crashed like TBills and Alat (10%).
So I set up an account with UnitedCapital I.e InvestNow.ng but I am still weary about them. How legit is this mutual funds ? And is united capital a good investment company to deal with?

Please bosses help me learn..thanks

I use investment-one for my investments, no issues so far. you can try them.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2020
Manwarrior55:

Thanks Emmaesty you’ve been of great help.

I had a conversation with them and i will drop some screenshots for those having doubts too.

NIDC insure mutual fund? That's new
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
Emmaesty:

pls what is their current rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 21, 2020
Do Access bank also offer the Mutual Fund plan? I will like to transact with them as i have an account with them as well
Re: Mutual Funds by Blinking44: 7:44pm On May 21, 2020
drotba:

They will transfer the money back to your account after 48hrs(not very sure...but it won't pass that)
And when they do,you do the proper thing
So just chilax

Thank you, they have credited my MMF acct,..
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2020
Tundexi:
Do Access bank also offer the Mutual Fund plan? I will like to transact with them as i have an account with them as well

Note: Access bank is money deposit bank. Mutual funds are manged by fund managers, However, some banks especially those that operate Holdco e.g FBNH can have an asset Mgt unit and you don't necessarily need to have a bank account with the associate bank of the fund manager. So with your access bank account you can as well open any type of mutual fund account with investment one and you will be fine. You can open account at the comfort of your home and make transactions as well as view your account online. To open account click on the link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 3:49am On May 22, 2020
emmasoft:

Note: Access bank is money deposit bank. Mutual funds are manged by fund managers, However, some banks especially those that operate Holdco e.g FBNH can have an asset Mgt unit and you don't necessarily need to have a bank account with the associate bank of the fund manager. So with your access bank account you can as well open any type of mutual fund account with investment one and you will be fine. You can open account at the comfort of your home and make transactions as well as view your account online. To open account click on the link on my signature.

Okay,
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2020
WHEN DUE DILIGENCE BECOMES PROCRASTINATION BEWARE!
Generally, we are told “do your due diligence” very good and important, however, let’s be careful sometimes in the name of due diligence one may end up in procrastination which is fueled by fear most times.
Especially for those just joining or about to join the investment journey, don’t give in to procrastination in the name of due diligence. Due diligence should lead you to making reasonable and informed decision within a reasonable time otherwise the delay in making that investment decision has become procrastination which is also exhibited by the fearful.
Remember fear will hinder you from making the money you aught to make and greed will make you lose the money you already made.
Sukuk bond, other bonds, mutual funds – MMF, VGIF, even stocks are out there for you to take the opportunity. Don’t wait too long in the name of due diligence. Some of the investment windows are time bound. Make a move and invest. Nothing to small, just start.
You are a call away from the professionals call 08181057319 and click on the link on my signature to start investing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by RoyalP101(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2020
I appreciate everyone that has been helping here.

Please is United capital good to invest in there mmf. I register with them through investnow.ng, please am just starting and I hope am on the right part.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
RoyalP101:
I appreciate everyone that has been helping here.

Please is United capital good to invest in there mmf. I register with them through investnow.ng, please am just starting and I hope am on the right part.

yeah sure..... they have a good customer care too

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Newbielearner(m): 2:07am On May 25, 2020
abraolas1:

yeah sure..... they have a good customer care too

Please, what's the minimum to start with? And the ROI?
Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 3:07am On May 25, 2020
Newbielearner:

Please, what's the minimum to start with? And the ROI?

the ROI money market depends on the current rate of the market which stands at 6.99% minimum to start with... I think is 5k you can as well use Cowrywise which has the Investnow(united Capital) hosted On it and u can start with any amount there
Re: Mutual Funds by civilserva: 6:55am On May 25, 2020
I learnt the United capital bond fund interest is above 9%, who can confirm this?
Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 8:22am On May 25, 2020
civilserva:
I learnt the United capital bond fund interest is above 9%, who can confirm this?

yeah True
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2020
aremso:

pls what is their current rate?
6.9%
Re: Mutual Funds by Newbielearner(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2020
abraolas1:

the ROI money market depends on the current rate of the market which stands at 6.99% minimum to start with... I think is 5k you can as well use Cowrywise which has the Investnow(united Capital) hosted On it and u can start with any amount there
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your succinct response.
Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 3:44pm On May 26, 2020
Emmaesty:
6.9%

Hi Emmaesty,
have u been trading with the Bond Fund if yes... are they paying dividend or the interest is calculated on the fly?

the Customer care guys told me about the free exit and entry.. how has been your experience so far I mean how fast is their redemption

thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Emmaesty(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
abraolas1:

Hi Emmaesty,
have u been trading with the Bond Fund if yes... are they paying dividend or the interest is calculated on the fly?

the Customer care guys told me about the free exit and entry.. how has been your experience so far I mean how fast is their redemption

thanks
Hello, I dont trade with bond fund and I dont really know so much about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.