Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963892 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2020
PhilipGallagher:

Yeah... the app works but the website doesn’t . Seems I’d have to download the app now
how come their app has never worked for me? Is there something am doing wrong?

Stanbic app only works for me in the banking area. I have mutual funds account and pension funds account with them but those side keeps saying authentication failed each time I try login into those platforms on the app.
Re: Mutual Funds by SamNeds(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2020
Hello people, i checked interest accrued on my FBN money market app last week. Only for me to notice a reduction of N5000 this morning. This is not the first time it is happening. Please can someone help put me through
Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 8:18am On May 28, 2020
Hi folks,

is there anyone here transferring money to Stanbic MMF using the transfer method I.e the Gtb 737.

If yes, what else do u do for it to reflect in your MMF any help with this will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2020
abraolas1:
Hi folks,

is there anyone here transferring money to Stanbic MMF using the transfer method I.e the Gtb 737.

If yes, what else do u do for it to reflect in your MMF any help with this will be appreciated

Thanks
I think it's best to use the bank app. That way you can add you e-account number as comment

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
benedictuyi:

I think it's best to use the bank app. That way you can add you e-account number as comment

OK thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Franky826: 11:53am On May 29, 2020
SamNeds:
Hello people, i checked interest accrued on my FBN money market app last week. Only for me to notice a reduction of N5000 this morning. This is not the first time it is happening. Please can someone help put me through

Send them a mail for clarification if this has not been resolved yet.

Customercare@fbnquest.com
Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
Dfavouredone:
Dear Fellow Investor,

At this time of low rate in mutual fund, one is looking for an alternative investment with a good rate and this is what I found.

Returns Market Investment Nigeria Limited (RC: 1621572), they promised 10% ROI monthly for 300k minimum investment.

Their claim is too good to be true, so I brought it here for fellow investors to help look into it to see if this will not turn to another MMM.

Below is their site to use check them out, let evaluate them to see if this is a big breakthrough to be happy about or a bubble that will soon burst to run from.

https://returnsinvestmentnigerialimited.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Returnsinvestmentnigerialimited/

Another thing is, I message them online that this their claim of 10% ROI monthly is too good to be true and that how secure is the capital and I hope this will not be like MMM where people lost their capital after some time. And this is was their response, "There is 100% security of every capital invested with us we are registered firm and also regulated by Security Exchange Commission SEC".

Is this their response enough security and guarantee for our hard earn capital?
Fellow investors lets discuss this opportunity and see the pros and cons.
Gerrahaere meennnhhhh

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
There will always be some people that will be constant irritation.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
benedictuyi:

Gerrahaere meennnhhhh

Don't mind the scammer, spamming every where with his Ponzi scheme, kolewerk on mutual funds, Treasury Bills and Stock market thread.

7 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 7:22pm On May 29, 2020
emmanuelewumi

I forgive you for your ignorance.
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Dfavouredone:

Why do you like saying what you don't know anything about na.

If I'm not a scammer but just a harmless innocent individual asking a genuine question without any iota of undertone advertisement, let the God of heaven punish you to desolation for been so stupid and unreasonable.
Goan sitdown

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
If you're afraid of criticism don't dream of be on top for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by DBestDoc(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
Dfavouredone:

Why do you like saying what you don't know anything about na.

If I'm not a scammer but just a harmless innocent individual asking a genuine question without any iota of undertone advertisement, let the God of heaven punish you to desolation for been so stupid and unreasonable.

You should go look for something better to do with your life. Work hard and you'll make it.
I saw that same post on the Tbills thread and here again.

10% monthly ROI and registered with the SEC?
We're not that stup.id here. smh

9 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
Grace
Re: Mutual Funds by DBestDoc(f): 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
Dfavouredone:

My God, why dont people get it. That I a posted it on more than a thread is to get more opinions.

Do I look like someone who hasn't make it, do I look like your cheap chewing gum boyfriend.

OK drop your account let me send you some give away since you're looking for attention.

Hahaha, No need to bother you with my account number ' cause my "Chewing gum boyfriend" and i are doing well enough.

I'm sorry if you felt slighted by my post. Just be mindful of the kind of contents you post on this thread. Posting stuffs like that may always get you a reaction like mine to dissuade people from making regrettable investment mistakes.

No vex

7 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by 1kinggy(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2020
DBestDoc:

Hahaha, No need to bother you with my account number ' cause my "Chewing gum boyfriend" and i are doing well enough.

I'm sorry if you felt slighted by my post. Just be mindful of the kind of contents you post on this thread. Posting stuffs like that may always get you a reaction like mine to dissuade people from making regrettable investment mistakes.

No vex

The guy is hunting for monkeys. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by ShopMalu(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Please i have 300k i wouldn't be using anytime soon(say 90days)
Which investment plan should i go for and how much interest can i get for the 90days with less risk?
Re: Mutual Funds by JEGEFitted: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2020
This has been updated with FBN QUEST

ernie4life:
FBN Money Market Fund

Minimum investment: N5,000
No withholding tax payable on capital gains
Minimum holding period: 30 days
Income distributions: Quarterly
Managed by FBN Capital Asset Management Limited.
No guaranteed income. That means income is paid depending on how well the fund performs. 

FBN Fixed Income Fund

Invested in fixed income securities such as bonds and treasury bills
Minimum investment: N50,000
No withholding tax payable on capital gains.
Minimum holding period: 90 days
Income distributions: Semi-annually
No guaranteed income. That means income is paid depending on how well the fund performs.  

FBN Heritage Fund

Invests in equities, bonds and treasury bills
Minimum investment: N50,000
No withholding tax payable on capital gains
Minimum holding period: 90 days
Income distributions: Annually

* units redeemed earlier than the minimum holding period will incur a processing fee of 20% on the income earned on the value of such redemptions.

Please before investing in any of the above consult your financial adviser to learn more.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2020
ShopMalu:
Please i have 300k i wouldn't be using anytime soon(say 90days)
Which investment plan should i go for and how much interest can i get for the 90days with less risk?

Mutual fund is your best bet. U can either do MMF or VGIF with investment one.
MMF is about 5% since minimum holding period is 30 days, no penalties when making your withdrawal in 90 days period.
VGIF is 8.5%. However, you will be charged 10% of the accrued interest because minimum holding period is 6 months. Check my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Systrom(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Hey guys, my big uncle wanna invest about 21M in Stanbic MMF and he doesn’t plan on touching the Money till about December (6 months time) when he is going to need it.

How much interest would he have accrued by then

Also, what is the interest rate

Can someone also tell me what is the risk involved, because he doesn’t plan on touching or withdrawing the money till about December.

Finally, is 21 million too much to invest in Mutual funds? Please advise
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Imagine having a way to manage your money better, with interesting options to invest in, while making your earnings; all from the comfort of your phone and basically anywhere you are.

That is what Ziing is all about.

Simply download the Ziing app NOW to get started!

https://api.ziingit.com/online/register/7914305175

Happy New Month

Re: Mutual Funds by bastien: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello house, please in finding it difficult to redeem my mutual fund with stanbic, everytime I fill for redrawal they reply me with, my signature is not correct, this is something I signed 2014, don't I have right to be shown the signature used, since they have my passport and bvn,.
Re: Mutual Funds by ShopMalu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
emmasoft:

Mutual fund is your best bet. U can either do MMF or VGIF with investment one.
MMF is about 5% since minimum holding period is 30 days, no penalties when making your withdrawal in 90 days period.
VGIF is 8.5%. However, you will be charged 10% of the accrued interest because minimum holding period is 6 months. Check my signature for contact.

Are you saying MMF will give me 5% of 300,000 for 30days?
Re: Mutual Funds by Systrom(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Systrom:
Hey guys, my big uncle wanna invest about 21M in Stanbic MMF and he doesn’t plan on touching the Money till about December (6 months time) when he is going to need it.

How much interest would he have accrued by then

Also, what is the interest rate

Can someone also tell me what is the risk involved, because he doesn’t plan on touching or withdrawing the money till about December.

Finally, is 21 million too much to invest in Mutual funds? Please advise
Please someone experienced with Stanbic MMF should reply me. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
ShopMalu:

Are you saying MMF will give me 5% of 300,000 for 30days?
No. The rate is per annum. Pls note all quoted rates in such regulated Investments like Tbills, mutual funds, etc are always quoted per annum.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2020
*Unregistered Investors For E-Dividend Payment*

Unclaimed dividends increased from N109.1 billion in Devember 2016 to N130 billion in December 219 (SEC, 2020)

You can however search if you or your loved ones have unclaimed dividends using Security and Exchange Commission Portal and
claim your dividends with these steps.

Step 1: Input your first name and last name into this link https:///exQBBrd to get a list of your shares from SEC.
This will give you a screenshot of all the companies you have shares in, and the registrars in charge.

*Note:* if you have changed your name due to marriage or other reasons, search with your previous name and also try different format of name e.g those with prefixes e.g 'Olu', 'Oluwa' etc

Step 2: Take note of your registrar’s name.
A registrar, is the company that keeps the shareholder’s details for other companies. So, your shares could have data with different registrars.

Step 3: Download and fill your registrar’s form which is beside the company's name on the website.

Step 4: Submit your form.
Some companies require you to go to your bank and get a bankers confirmation, so they can initiate the e-dividend form for you.

Once this is done, your account will be credited automatically with the e-dividend going forward.

*© Gboyega Ojuolape*

*PS:*
You may check for your late parents names who died intestate.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by 1kinggy(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Systrom:
Please someone experienced with Stanbic MMF should reply me. Thanks

Call their contact number or visit a branch tomorrow.
Re: Mutual Funds by deleson: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Is that your bitcoin investment still valid?

Boyhood:

You did Before or After 12noon?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
INVESTMENT

I-investigating and consideration of opportunities (Due diligence)
N-negotiating for the best returns on each move.
V-validating of available data to ascertain its accuracy for right and appropriate decision
E-evaluating options for maximum gain
S-seeking for help where necessary to avoid wrong decision or conclusion
T-transforming cash into asset that produces more assets
M-management of available resources opportunities and capacity for more gains
E-enlarging your circles of the right people (networking)
N-navigating and testing all available money growing options
T-terminating immediately any venture that causes continual losses.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.