Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963193 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2023
Mutual Fund has become our POS from where we transfer to our bank grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Andrenalin: 4:50pm On May 04, 2023
Tohmey:
my man buy Crypto and use VA method before 2-3months you have grab like 10-15% profit. . .
Thank me later!

what is VA method?
Re: Mutual Funds by Tohmey(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
Andrenalin:

what is VA method?
VALUE AVERAGING

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by olystic: 6:05pm On May 04, 2023
enque:

i left them cos there's no online app/platform to monitor my funds, I always have to send mails for statement, balance, withdrawals etc and these are basic things that I should be able to do on my own.

Please share their mail address with me. Since yesterday I have been sending mails to my account officer and their mails that I have with no response. I have even called their phone number.. its beginning to look like they're scam. I have been running the mmf since 2018 without withdrawal only funding it. I advise everyone to just remain with Stanbic or Fbnquest to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2023
Stanbic starting to comeback at 10.51% after I parted some funds to united Capital.
Though it's a good thing as Pa Emma advised never to deal with only 1 investment firm
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
Apitch:
Stanbic starting to comeback at 10.51% after I parted some funds to united Capital.
Though it's a good thing as Pa Emma advised never to deal with only 1 investment firm

Whats the advantage of splitting MMFs?
for me, Sticking headlong to only Stanbic more than 5years strong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 9:27pm On May 04, 2023
olystic:

Please share their mail address with me. Since yesterday I have been sending mails to my account officer and their mails that I have with no response. I have even called their phone number.. its beginning to look like they're scam. I have been running the mmf since 2018 without withdrawal only funding it. I advise everyone to just remain with Stanbic or Fbnquest to avoid stories

info@gtfundmanagers(dot)com

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 10:17pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2023
Apitch:
Current rate? You don't mean it
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2023
egojeny1:

Current rate? You don't mean it

One thing we should note about MMFs is the fact that rates are daily valued and most times on the average you discover your gains are basically the same with little or no difference on the long run.
If you decide to be moving your funds at the slightest change in rate you may end up losing funds in the process handling cash.
Let's be prudent with our choices.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by jom28gy(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2023
Jasonblu:

I can help with how to start saving on reaprite
check the link on bio
which link
Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 10:58pm On May 04, 2023
emmasoft:

One thing we should note about MMFs is the fact that rates are daily valued and most times on the average you discover your gains are basically the same with little or no difference on the long run.
If you decide to be moving your funds at the slightest change in rate you may end up losing funds in the process handling cash.
Let's be prudent with our choices.
Which should I go for, Stanbic or FBNquest?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2023
egojeny1:

Which should I go for, Stanbic or FBNquest?

Go for stanbic and use my link on my signature to register. You can chat me up too. My numbers are on my signatures as well.
Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 4:07pm On May 05, 2023
emmasoft:

Go for stanbic and use my link on my signature to register. You can chat me up too. My numbers are on my signatures as well.
Ok
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2023
Chijohn42k:

Please can you enlight me

How far has this guy reply?? What's VA Method?
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2023
emmasoft:

Is long I left stanbic over 5 years now, can I find through my app or how is it done now?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2023
singletech:

Is long I left stanbic over 5 years now, can I find through my app or how is it done now?

Ordinarily, if you know your login details you should be able to login but many innovations have been done over the years.
hence I will advise you to click on the link on my signature, pick the money market fund and complete the online form.
Calling customer care can also help.
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2023
Massive thanks to those who have used my link to register for the Stanbic MMF account. There is definitely still alot of kindness in this world, thanks again. Happy to help if you need to pick brains on market related decisions

We must all be rich!

SgtPonzihater

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2023
Hello house,

For those of you interested in investing in dollar but can't source dollars, you can try Optimus by Afrinvest.

Optimus is owned by Afrinvest that is fully registered with SEC, Optimus is their app that smplifys invest.

With the Optiflex you can earn 5%(fixed) for dollars and 10% net for naira as at today, the app always offers you all of Afrinvest regulated mutual fund like

Afrinvest Plutus fund(money market fund) currently 10.76% net(as at today) minimum is 100 naira.

Nigerian international debt fund.(fixed income fund)

Afrinvest dollar FUND.
and Afrinvest equity fund.

You can download the app, name is Optimus by Afrinvest

Everything is on the app.

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 10:29am On May 06, 2023
ernie4life:
Hello house,

For those of you interested in investing in dollar but can't source dollars, you can try Optimus by Afrinvest.

Optimus is owned by Afrinvest that is fully registered with SEC, Optimus is their app that smplifys invest.

With the Optiflex you can earn 5%(fixed) for dollars and 10% net for naira as at today, the app always offers you all of Afrinvest regulated mutual fund like

Afrinvest Plutus fund(money market fund) currently 10.76% net(as at today) minimum is 100 naira.

Nigerian international debt fund.(fixed income fund)

Afrinvest dollar FUND.
and Afrinvest equity fund.

You can download the app, name and is Optimus by Afrinvest

Everything is on the app.

How do you fund the Afrinvest Dollar Fund/ on the Optimus?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2023
freeman67:

How do you fund the Afrinvest Dollar Fund/ on the Optimus?

Atm card or bank transfer
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
ARM is 29yrs today. So much confidence in a brand that has stayed relevant for that long.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by JaySterling: 7:12pm On May 06, 2023
Does GTFund Managers now have an online platform to monitor funds ?

Also, which of these funds offered by GTCO is more profitable to invest in ?

Money Market Fund
Balanced Fund
Dollar Fund
Equity Income Fund
Guaranteed Income Fund

Can an expert please clarify my 2 questions please 😢🙏🏾
Re: Mutual Funds by Andrenalin: 9:01pm On May 06, 2023
Tohmey:
VALUE AVERAGING

Can I pm u on this?
Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Whats the advantage of splitting MMFs?
for me, Sticking headlong to only Stanbic more than 5years strong.

Diversification and flexibility.
Moreover I've also been with Stanbic for over 5years too and I don't have any problems with them but Hey! Why stick with one when you can enjoy a party or more?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2023
Apitch:

Diversification and flexibility.
Moreover I've also been with Stanbic for over 5years too and I don't have any problems with them but Hey! Why stick with one when you can enjoy a party or more?

Thanks 🙏
Re: Mutual Funds by yinkaoke(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2023
Have you heard of the 2years bond with
l just forgot the name sha, but saw it on that twitter handle @okemakinde2003
There are good investments only access to information that matters

26% that one beat inflation oh or am l missing something
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2023
yinkaoke:

A simple search will show that you have been advertising the @okemakinde2003 for months now. Any bond paying 26% is an extremely high risk bond.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by otomatic(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2023
yinkaoke:

Who is the issuer?
What is their line of business?
What is their credit rating?
Who is the rating agency?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 11:38am On May 07, 2023
yinkaoke:

Is it that one that wants to raise some billions to trade gold and buy bonds?.

26% is too risky for me. Moreover 2years is too long for me. What is the guarantee i will get back the Principal?.
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 1:46pm On May 07, 2023
NL1960:

Is it that one that wants to raise some billions to trade gold and buy bonds?.

26% is too risky for me. Moreover 2years is too long for me. What is the guarantee i will get back the Principal?.

That particular one was already past before s/he brought it up here. Though there are other CP's advertised there with good rating to choose witth caveats. I think s/he is just trying to build twitter followers from investment threads on Nairaland, because I see his/her post on almost all the investment threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.