Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (960664 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2023
aremso:
For stanbic mmf, is there any app to monitor my investment and if there is any how do I check my investment in it.

The same bank app has a tab for the mutual funds
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 6:53pm On May 22, 2023
aremso:
For stanbic mmf, is there any app to monitor my investment and if there is any how do I check my investment in it.

Yes there is. It's one Stanbic IBTC App Housing all their product. You just open the app, choose mutual fund and login if you are already an investor or create instant account if you are a new user.
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2023
freeman67:

Yes there is. It's one Stanbic IBTC App Housing all their product. You just open the app, choose mutual fund and login if you are already an investor or create instant account if you are a new user.

Thanks. They opened the account for me in their PH office but how do I access it on the app
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:15pm On May 22, 2023
aremso:

Thanks. They opened the account for me in their PH office but how do I access it on the app

I think they are to do the SETUP with temporary password and send you the details. Then you will change the password and also set your security question and answer incase you may want to do online redemption/withrawal later.

If your account is set and you have gotten the number, you can contact them for the web/app login details.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
freeman67:

I think they are to do the SETUP with temporary password and send you the details. Then you will change the password and also set your security question and answer incase you may want to do online redemption/withrawal later.

If your account is set and you have gotten the number, you can contact them for the web/app login details.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2023
mazinaija:
AXA mansard mmf interest rate has fallen to 0%. Please guys what is the implication? Hope it won't drop to negative? Is it adviced I liquidate all my funds now? Please help guys
Do nothing!

Have you noticed that despite the 0% on your dashboard, your investment keeps increasing daily? I've reached out to them and they've confirmed that they're currently having technical issues with their online platform, so disregard any rate you see on your dashboard for now.

On the average, they still have one of the best MMF rates in the industry!

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by mazinaija: 1:03pm On May 23, 2023
seyisanya:
Do nothing!

Have you noticed that despite the 0% on your dashboard, your investment keeps increasing daily? I've reached out to them and they've confirmed that they're currently having technical issues with their online platform, so disregard any rate you see on your dashboard for now.

On the average, they still have one of the best MMF rates in the industry!
Thanks, it's fine now

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
Pls what is the rate today for stanbic mmf
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2023
aremso:
Pls what is the rate today for stanbic mmf

8.66%

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2023
Guys pls advise cos this is the first time am into the mutual fund stuff, I sent some money to stanbic mmf with my E- account yesterday but I couldn't send all cos it has exceeded my daily limit and the sent me notification mail. This morning I sent the balance around 5am but till now am yet to get any notification mail from them. What should I do next cos I don't want stories!
Re: Mutual Funds by Apitch(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2023
aremso:
Guys pls advise cos this is the first time am into the mutual fund stuff, I sent some money to stanbic mmf with my E- account yesterday but I couldn't send all cos it has exceeded my daily limit and the sent me notification mail. This morning I sent the balance around 5am but till now am yet to get any notification mail from them. What should I do next cos I don't want stories!

Both will reflect before the end of the day
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
Apitch:

Both will reflect before the end of the day

Thanks so much, just received a mail of notification not long. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2023
For two days now I have not received any interest payment into my stanbic MMF. Are they having any issues?
Re: Mutual Funds by Prost1948: 7:25am On May 26, 2023
Mutual funds are investment vehicles that pool money from multiple investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of securities, such as stocks, bonds, or a combination of both. Managed by professional fund managers, mutual funds offer individuals an opportunity to invest in a diversified portfolio without directly buying individual securities. Investors buy shares or units in the mutual fund, and the fund's value is determined by the performance of its underlying assets. Mutual funds provide access to a wide range of investment options, cater to different risk profiles, and offer liquidity for investors to buy or sell their shares at the net asset value (NAV) at the end of each trading day.

mt4 trade copier
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2023
igbizen:
For two days now I have not received any interest payment into my stanbic MMF. Are they having any issues?

Seem was not updated for 1 day as well. Hopefully they correct this.
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2023
Stanbic as at this morning 10.97%

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2023
freeman67:

Thanks so much, have been set up now
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2023
Pls does stanbic mmf add interest on weekends?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2023
aremso:
Pls does stanbic mmf add interest on weekends?

Yes they do. Most times it reflects on the next working day. A few times it has updated on a weekend or public holiday.
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Yes they do. Most times it reflects on the next working day. A few times it has updated on a weekend or public holiday.

Thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2023
This is the best time to key into money market fund. Years back MMF was a big deal in advanced countries as it provided high profit with low risk. Today MMF in advanced countries have dropped interest rates to as low as 2% or less. Those who were waiting for the rates to increase have suffered loss in their asset from inflation.

If Nigeria gets things right, the trend would be for our MMF interest rates to drop, meaning getting more education in managing your funds from the volatility of the proper stock market or being at the mercy of financial advisers, many who's major objective is to get a share of your money.

What I do personally is invest in MMF with about quarter of my disposable fund, which I hope to beef up and invest the others heavily in the stock market, as that where the real possibilities lies.

Kindly use my link if you consider using Stanbic asset management. I consider among the very best for the past decade. Thanks to those who have used my referral link in the past.

We must all be rich!

Chiefsgtponzihater1
Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
This is the best time to key into money market fund. Years back MMF was a big deal in advanced countries as it provided high profit with low risk. Today MMF in advanced countries have dropped interest rates to as low as 2% or less. Those who were waiting for the rates to increase have suffered loss in their asset from inflation.

If Nigeria gets things right, the trend would be for our MMF interest rates to drop, meaning getting more education in managing your funds from the volatility of the proper stock market or being at the mercy of financial advisers, many who's major objective is to get a share of your money.

What I do personally is invest in MMF with about quarter of my disposable fund, which I hope to beef up and invest the others heavily in the stock market, as that where the real possibilities lies.

Kindly use my link if you consider using Stanbic asset management. I consider among the very best for the past decade. Thanks to those who have used my referral link in the past.

We must all be rich!

Chiefsgtponzihater1

If MMF rates drop then what is one doing wt mmf then?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2023
aremso:

If MMF rates drop then what is one doing wt mmf then?

Not sure I fully understand your question, so forgive me if my answer is off .

My advice is for people to key into the high interest rates the MMF affords now, instead of keeping idle cash in a savings or easy access account. It's free money and no harm done enjoying the pie while it lasts. In the next few weeks to years when the interest rate may drop, you can capture more funds into stock and bond based asset classes.

This time affords the chance for those not so educated about investing especially about the stock market gain relevant knowledge, while still earning good interest from MMF.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by aremso(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Not sure I fully understand your question, so forgive me if my answer is off .

My advice is for people to key into the high interest rates the MMF affords now, instead of keeping idle cash in a savings or easy access accounts. It's free money and no harm done enjoying the pie while it lasts. In the next few weeks to years when the interest rate may drop, you can capture more funds into stock and bond based asset classes.

This time affords the chance for those not so educated about investing especially about the stock market gain relevant knowledge, while still earning good interest from MMF.

PonziHater

With my experience in stock market, is better to be fearful while others are greedy 2006/2007 comes to mind. Market would be bullish for a while then tank is only foreign investors that can sustain the upward movement for a while cos of purchasing power.
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
aremso:

With my experience in stock market, is better to be fearful while others are greedy 2006/2007 comes to mind. Market would be bullish for a while then tank is only foreign investors that can sustain the upward movement for a while cos of purchasing power.

Exactly boss 💯.
Re: Mutual Funds by pepe1: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2023
Pls I need a sincere review of SFS Fund.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by YoungBuffet: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Pls guys how do I withdraw my interest gained on my stanbic mmf?
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungBuffet:

I believe you can withdraw via your app. If you would like this to withdraw interest going forward, then directly contact Stanbic to cancel direct re-invest.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good day for Stanbic MMF 11.04%.
Re: Mutual Funds by YoungBuffet: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

I believe you can withdraw via your app. If you would like this to withdraw interest going forward, then directly contact Stanbic to cancel direct re-invest.

Bro pls can u explain how to withdraw it o wanted to but saying error
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Normal you should have indicated that the interest be paid to a particular account while subscribing.

That said, it's two ways. You can request for redemption of the interest amount on your app if your security question is already set or make the request through a branch Stanbic IBTC Bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.