Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

First Inland Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank (2242 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank by janie(f): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hi guys,
First inland bank is collecting CVs in kaduna(consitution rd) try your locations h/office.Tx might be tomorrow.Not sure of d venue and time. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: First Inland Bank by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2006
is there anybody with an authentication for this message and where is the lagos center
Re: First Inland Bank by abioye(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hi guys, i was at their office (constitution Road) on saturday 29th July and they are still collecting CVs. short listed names will be out before Friday. The test is slated for saturday 5th Aug. The venue for the test will be placed along with shortlisted names.

All be best to all of us that submitted our CVs.
Re: First Inland Bank by obisluv: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
Plz does anyone knows d address of their head office in lagos?
Re: First Inland Bank by wunmexG(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2006
I applied online some 2 months ago & i've not heard from them.Anybody in my shoes?
Re: First Inland Bank by crito(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2006
can i still submit my cv
Re: First Inland Bank by chinnybabe(f): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2006
@ obisluv
The addy of their h/office is 4/6 Adetokunbo Ademola str V/i.
Re: First Inland Bank by jydo: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2006
the HR is at saka tinubu they will not accept it at the HQ on adetokunbo ademola. go try ur luck there, am not sure of the number but it is opposite the junction b4 glo office if u enter from akin adesola. all the best.
Re: First Inland Bank by twine: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hi,

I have just been invited for the test through text message. But the test is going to be in Kaduna. I got information from the reliable source that it is the Northern region that is conducting test now. I dropped my CV in Lokoja office. So you guys should be patient for Lagos recruitment which will be in a later date.

Pls, I will appreciate it if anyone who had written the test before should let me know what it looks like. Thank you. My e mail address is tundeadedeji31@yahoo.com.

One love.
Re: First Inland Bank by jydo: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2006
its basically GMAT. critical reasoning, sentence corretion, synonyms and antonyms then some spatial stuffs. its a mix of the local GMAT and the foreign one. u have to be fast. u will 60minutes to answer 75 questions. be prepared u may do the test the fllowing day. dats what they did at ibadan. wish u all the best.
Re: First Inland Bank by twine: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
Thanks so much jydo. I so much appreciate the information. But you made a mistake by saying that we will do the test the following day, what do you mean ? or are you talking about interview?

Thanks.

One love
Re: First Inland Bank by janie(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
Hi guys,
I hope does of u in KD dat applied have been called 2 come on d 5th. I wish we could c ourselfs there. Well, all d best 2 all dat will be writing.
Re: First Inland Bank by jydo: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
sorry for the mistake. i wanted to write interview. I wish u success. just be mindful of the time.
Re: First Inland Bank by ishmael(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
are they still collecting CV's? What qualifications do they require one to have?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited Is Recruiting / Vacancy At Etisalat / Us Company Expanding Into Nigeria Needs Brand Ambassadors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.