Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed (3763 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
qstar:

I fail to get the import of your interrogations.

Answer the damn question, unless you were a dropout ofcourse
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by qstar(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

Answer the damn question, unless you were a dropout ofcourse

Whatever...
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Eberex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
qstar:

Whatever...

Yeah right.....just like I thought
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
alexleo:

The ISIS thing you are presenting is a different thing pls.

When you are asked to study and pass your exam or don't study and fail, is it force?

If it is force why are you and the billions of others not in the way to eternal life yet?

If a student is given a choice between passing his exams and getting beheaded, then that student is being forced to study. That is the proper analogy, not simply passing and failing. Nobody walks away from Jesus, according to the bible. One must either agree to be his friend, or suffer eternal damnation. There is no third party making up the rules. That is his rule.

I haven't joined your ranks because there is no evidence of your God and I believe that the authors of the bible were intoxicated on psychedelic drugs. Otherwise, I would be a Christian or a Muslim by force, as would every other atheist.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by alexleo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Weah96:

I haven't joined your ranks because there is no evidence of your God and I believe that the authors of the bible were intoxicated on psychedelic drugs. Otherwise, I would be a Christian or a Muslim by force, as would every other atheist.

That means you are wrong in your claim that God is forcing you to serve him. As long as you are not serving him, you and your fellow atheists remain part of the many proof across the globe that God does not force us to serve him.
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
alexleo:

That means you are wrong in your claim that God is forcing you to serve him. As long as you are not serving him, you and your fellow atheists remain part of the many proof across the globe that God does not force us to serve him.

No, your god doesn't force people to serve him. He just gives them an ultimatum, serve me or I will kill you. Then he'll have them tortured for eons.

Why? Because he loves them so much!!
Re: If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed by Weah96: 4:13am On Sep 27, 2014
alexleo:

I don't serve him because "he" is a fictional character from a book, not because he is NOT forcing me to do so. In the highly unlikely circumstance that he isn't a fictional character from a storybook, I would immediately bow down and worship him, not out of love and friendship, but out of sheer fear.

I would have bowed to Genghis Khan too, or Mao, or even Idi Amin. When given a simple choice between life and death, most people choose to keep on living.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts That Stand Against Evolution / Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Spiritual "Pressing Down", Is It Real Or Is It Just Me?:-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.