Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? (3062 Views)

How Do I Overcome This Deceit? / How Can You Overcome The Death Of A Spouse? / I Have This Phobia Of Getting Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? by Jamalaliyuman: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
pxjosh:
NLnders, I'm having an issue with public speaking; anytime I try to talk maybe in an event or even in class; my heart will just start beating fast; and I start to stutter. I also somehow talk too fast. in no time I'd be a health professional, and definitely I'd have to address a group of people one time or another. how do I overcome this fear of public speaking? if you've been in my shoes before and you've changed, your comments will be very much appreciated.

ypu can overcome the fear of public speaking by attending public speaking classes in Lagos, the academy is called Fordax public speaking academy.
https:///2347035957197 is the coaches whatsapp number. one click you would be chatting with the coach. the experience is awesome.
Re: How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? by Yemisiadeslay: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
pxjosh:
NLnders, I'm having an issue with public speaking; anytime I try to talk maybe in an event or even in class; my heart will just start beating fast; and I start to stutter. I also somehow talk too fast. in no time I'd be a health professional, and definitely I'd have to address a group of people one time or another. how do I overcome this fear of public speaking? if you've been in my shoes before and you've changed, your comments will be very much appreciated.

some months ago i was like you but after I attended Fordax punlic speaking academy, I overcame the phobia for speaking in public. Dr Miki really helped me and I want him to help you and people like you going through the public speaking issue, you can text him on whatsapp by clicking on this link https:///2347035957197
Re: How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? by Heloct(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't know if it can be learnt. I think it's normal to be nervous sometimes.

I used to run from public speaking thinking I wouldn't be able to look into their boring eyes lol.

And then, a day came that I couldn't run. I got on stage. Calmed down and flowed effortlessly while maintaining eye contact like a boss.

So, it's easy Oga. Just calm down. When you are on stage, you are in charge.
Re: How Do I Overcome The Phobia Of Public Speaking? by frozen70(f): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
HisSexcellency:

quickest and sure way is to always is to be high on sometime. But since cocaine or heroine or dope is scarse around here and also expensive, and as a student i suggest you take weed, its very cheap and available 24/7 if look around. Or you think say all those celebrities both male and female wey dey take am na for fun?
A little alomo will also do the trick and its not addictive also, so enjoy... Cheers, thank me later very important.

You need to boost your self esteem

Ask Google to help you with ideas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Man Sidechick Fight Wit His Wife,Tells Her 2 Cum Learn Sex Tip 4rm Her(pix / I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... / What Is The Importance Of Having Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.