Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series (449 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by DamTob1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
IS YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE? SERIES 001

BIBLE STUDY SERIES 001

REVELATION 20: 12B, 3: 21, 11:18, 16: 15

One question every born-again christian must ask him/herself is this " is my name in the book of life"? it appears to be a rhetorical question without answers but the answers are dependent on the principles upon which our physical and spiritual lives are built.

For our names to be written in the lamb's book of life we have to do the will of the lamb. if your names are already written therein you must ensure to live right so as not to have the names blotted out and for as many whose names are not yet written in that precious book of life , it is not too late if you can make amends where necessary NOW.

Let us Pray!
Our dear and sovereign Lord , as we begin this course help me to see my wrongs and the truths that are written in your word that i may know you more. Thank You heavenly Father .

Don't miss the next series of this wonderful TOPIC.

In HIs Service
Ezekiel O William, CBT

1 Like

Re: My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series by Kei144(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
I like the happy Jesus in the picture. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/14 / In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? / What Do You Think....ipad Or Bible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.