Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Best Hosting Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Hosting Review (501 Views)

What Is Your Best Hosting Company / I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. / I Need The Best Hosting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Hosting Review by Fertilenigeria: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
What is your best hosting company this year? For me, I am hosting my sites @ Bluehost and here are my evaluation..

Bluehost is one of the largest and most used hosting providers globally. That means, you are going to host your website along with millions of other happy customers.

Bluehost has integrated with MOJO marketplace thus making scripts, plug-ins, and themes installation very easy.

Bluehost has official WordPress recommendation since 2005 as the best WordPress hosting provider.

Bluehost is a 100% US-based Company that runs entirely in-house operations.

Bluehost Accounts are unlimited. That means you can install many websites and manage many domains as you like.

Bluehost comes with FREE one year domain registration

I personally like Bluehost for their unbeatable support. They are famous for quick response and fast solutions to any problem you might encounter

Their knowledgebase bank is up-to-date with on-hand video training.

Bluehost have stat-of-the-art data center which is fully redundant with uninterrupted power supplies. By this, your site online 24-7.

Bluehost is known for reliability in hosting solutions.
Re: Best Hosting Review by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Uses Bidvertiser? / Datebase/dreamwaver / Need Web Designing Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.