Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (850 Views)

Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dramaticspeak(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
{MOTHER} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{WIFE} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(MOTHER} - I carried him for nine months.

{WIFE} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{MOTHER} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{WIFE} - Hahaha, He only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Oya Tell Me Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by marieolae(f): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
His mother. She created him with her husband. If not for his mother, this so called woman will be husbandless.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by rorton: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Numerous activities individuality like the Adidas manufacturer; people simply need to look to their own promoting tasks to find out that also the best calibre sportspeople promote your Adidas manufacturer. Partially, for the reason that Adidas observe activities, and also activities individuality, in particular, they will spend homage to be able to favorite sportspeople by means of creating collections associated with apparel known as right after a lot of the globe's finest sportspeople. For example, your Adidas Beckenbauer monitor prime is usually a homage for the outstanding The german language footballer, Franz Beckenbauer, that enjoyed within about three entire world mugs, 1966, 1970, and also 1974.

The Bronze Guru
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Enasco1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
No bodi owns a Man, Mother n Wife are two pple we shud nt compare. Ur mother gave birth 2 U and ur wife gave birth 4 U. My wife x my wife n my mother x my mother. U can't love one above d other. Behind every successful Man there x a --------------------Woman!!!! X dix woman a mother or a wife

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
This topic has been flogged.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
My husband said I own him - He has never given me any cause to doubt it...the mother should stick to her own husband...I don't own my son, amma start sticking it into his head, when he is of age...
:- even the bible confirms it @Matt 19:4-6

...now all this husband this - wife that - them becoming too much undecided
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ideology(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: His mother. She created him with her husband. If not for his mother, this so called woman will be husbandless.

Better say the truth now. Tomorrow de o o …

From the arguments above, the lady won,
I Also remember where It is written a man and woman shall leave their parents.

Seriously let the man and his woman enjoy themselves. Their parents have had their fair share
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
wife is the rightful owner,cause it was clearly stated in the bible that a man will leave his dad and mum and unite with the wife,and they will be united together. smiley
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
dramaticspeak: 1{MOTHER} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{WIFE} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

2.(MOTHER} - I carried him for nine months.

{WIFE} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

3.{MOTHER} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{WIFE} - Hahaha, He only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

Oya Tell Me Please WHO OWNS A MAN?

1.Don't tell me you derive no pleasure from it.

2.ok,lets asume you carry him every night{which is practically imposible},did/do you clean his poo?

3.For the mother its pain as in displeasure

for the wife.....hehe
she is delighted,happy,pleased and indulge in the act too.

Conclusively,i would say mother owns the man.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by kalu01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
nobody a man owned him self.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by jacabi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Once married, a man belongs to his wife. However, it doesn't mean he should neglect his mother.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by mzchinny(f): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well if you ask the man he'd say the mother. HERE'S how to find out. A man is more loyal to his mother than his wife. I man will not lay hands on his mother but may use his wife as punching bag. Lol
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by jacabi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: His mother. She created him with her husband. If not for his mother, this so called woman will be husbandless.
Are you saying your husband should prefer her mother to you?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think they both do, but the wife has a greater share of ownership, Nice Topic
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by valmunich(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My husband said I own him - He has never given me any cause to doubt it...the mother should stick to her own husband...I don't own my son, amma start sticking it into his head, when he is of age...
:- even the bible confirms it @Matt 19:4-6

...now all this husband this - wife that - them becoming too much undecided
Come, you've gotta explain this cos it's like you've started cheating sad I see a spot on your lower lip, seems like someone hurt you there. Can you explain this
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by jacabi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
mzchinny: Well if you ask the man he'd say the mother. HERE'S how to find out. A man is more loyal to his mother than his wife. I man will not lay hands on his mother but may use his wife as punching bag. Lol
I disagree. The problem we have today is that we fail to understand the concepts of marrage. There are many immature(not agewise) married men out there. By the way, any man that beats his wife is lunatic.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by davry: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
No comparison
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich:
Come, you've gotta explain this cos it's like you've started cheating sad I see a spot on your lower lip, seems like someone hurt you there. Can you explain this
that means I hurt myself from the womb...it's a birthmark embarassed...lol
...seriously, it's a birthmark and I now like it.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by valmunich(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
that means I hurt myself from the womb...it's a birthmark embarassed...lol
...seriously, it's a birthmark and I now like it.
Lol... It had better been one grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by destante(f): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Should be wife of course. A woman first belonged to a man before a woman gave birth to a man. :p
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dmz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
A mother owns the son and the wife owns the husband, and as both your parents (your wife and yours) get older you both own them (in an ideal set up) or share in the responsibilities of taking care of them depending on how many siblings you both have.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by lawrenceunaa: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
L cheesy L
Na dey mama get am oo cheesy
Lord remove any woman that will compete ownership with my mother wink
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Haiba: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Neither the Mother nor the Wife owns a Man. A true Man should know that they're both part of him-playing different roles.

(1) (Reply)

6 Keys To Understanding A Woman / Sex Outside Marriage; What's The Big Deal? / Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.