Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) (52559 Views)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
lalasticlala: Angela Ukpoma

Angela Ukpoma was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria in 1999. She represented Nigeria in the Miss World Pageant. She has now changed her name to Angel Baldwin and currently resides in Washington United States of America. She is presently a model and a voice over artiste.

Typical of an Igbo girl.

*hisses and unfollows thread* undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nike is classy, Helen Prest looking ageless and Bianca she is a beautiful woman, oh Regina I love those eyes.
They all look good,
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by AfricanApple(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
this is how u guys will be posting my pictures one day o

such beauties
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Front page material
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Anna Bannar,d actress in d just concluded super story,is a cities I swear.I loved her immediately.
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lala this isnt what i said you should compile now. Akinnfesi!!
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by EmoBoy(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Bianca is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy: Bianca is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria.
abegi,she is overhyped jare,she is not dat special.i prefer agbani,chinneye and omowunmi to her.she is just like any of dose ajebo kids who end up sucking the balls of men old enough to their fathers

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Looking at all these beauty queens again, I think Omawunmi is the prettiest. She has a kind of innocence I just admire.

The others are pretty too but there's one I wonder how she got in there in the first place sef lipsrsealed
actually it is omowunmi not oma
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Looking at all these beauty queens again, I think Omawunmi is the prettiest. She has a kind of innocence I just admire.

The others are pretty too but there's one I wonder how she got in there in the first place sef lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Typical of an Igbo girl.

*hisses and unfollows thread* undecided

Ukpoma is an Igbo name now?

Igbo people will not kill NL members.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 22, 2014
ChristyG: abegi,she is overhyped jare,she is not dat special.i prefer agbani,chinneye and omowunmi to her.she is just like any of dose ajebo kids who end up sucking the balls of men old enough to their fathers

And you are sure that Agbani, Chinenye and Omowunmi don't suck the balls of older men because...?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2014
ChristyG: abegi,she is overhyped jare,she is not dat special.i prefer agbani,chinneye and omowunmi to her.she is just like any of dose ajebo kids who end up sucking the balls of men old enough to their fathers

See this known female bigot. Don't force your opinion on others. angry

You prefer Agbani because she's not Igbo.

You prefer Omowunmi because she's yoruba.

You prefer Chinenye because she married a yoruba man.

FYI, Bianca is 47years and none of this girl you mentioned is still finer than her even though they are not up to 40years sef.

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

See this known female bigot. Don't force your opinion on others. angry

You prefer Agbani because she's not Igbo.

You prefer Omowunmi because she's yoruba.

You prefer Chinenye because she married a yoruba man.

FYI, Bianca is 47years and none of this girl you mentioned is still finer than her even though they are not up to 40years sef.

guy what's your own with these numerous igbo vs yoruba ish since yesterday noticed you already
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by missterious(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Kizmarty:

guy what's your own with these numerous igbo vs yoruba ish since yesterday noticed you already

Lol. It's not a new thing.

FrancisTony, why do you insist on being so tribalistic? I don't understand. Anything that happens, you find a way to connect it to the person's tribe.
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Kizmarty:

missterious:
Lol. It's not a new thing.
FrancisTony, why do you insist on being so tribalistic? I don't understand. Anything that happens, you find a way to connect it to the person's tribe.

She is a known bigot on Romance, Politics and Family section.

https://www.nairaland.com/christyg/posts

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

She is a known bigot on Romance, Politics and Family section.

https://www.nairaland.com/christyg/posts

gringringrin abegg your wahala big pass you.chill small...choi
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by montestic(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Front page material

exactly!

its a w

seun, obinoscopy pls do d needful.

@ topic, age falsification is not only prominent with pageantreis but a common thing in other sectors

I love Omowunmi, Nike & bianca
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Sarimah: They are all cute...Nigeria is. blessed with pretty women.... smiley
and ugly ones too

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
lovely thread.

reminds me of some of our beauty queens.

Agbani all d way
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
englishmart: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

so who do u behold to b d most beautiful
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
lalasticlala:

so who do u behold to b d most beautiful
ojukwu's wife.. La Bianca.. O what's that her sweet name ghon sef?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2014
englishmart: ojukwu's wife.. La Bianca.. O what's that her sweet name ghon sef?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
team Bianca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by natureblack(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
lalasticlala: 1 Agbani
I don't know how romantic it is if I wanna make Agbani feel like a real woman and I bump into bones every now and then

get some more flesh and we are good to go
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by qadeerkug(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2014
kreamidiva: God's handiwork.... Nigerian women are fine ooo. Kai!

Proudly Nigerian....
dat is why i dnt wanna lose u ooh,u fine eehh like my mother
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
natureblack: I don't know how romantic it is if I wanna make Agbani feel like a real woman and I bump into bones every now and then

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
natureblack: I don't know how romantic it is if I wanna make Agbani feel like a real woman and I bump into bones every now and then

Bone de there?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Kunbee: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sabina looks good for her age
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Let's join hands as we make history by "VOTING"
...very simple, open links below, click 'alexreports' and vote!

Fashion Blog (Pageant) Of The Year
http://www.gardencityfashionawards.com/2014/08/fashion-blog-of-year.html?m=1

Fashion Support Brand Of The Year http://www.gardencityfashionawards.com/2014/08/fashion-support-brand-of-year.html?m=1

...Yes, you can vote 24 times in a day(i.e once every hour)

....thanks A Bunch 4 the Vote!
         Www.alexreports.info
              (Rebroadcast)
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Kunbee: Sabina looks good for her age

exactly my thought as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.