Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) (52558 Views)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2014
natureblack: I don't know how romantic it is if I wanna make Agbani feel like a real woman and I bump into bones every now and then

get some more flesh and we are good to go

and who told u there is bone there? lol
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Ekumankama1: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
As far as looks and pedigree is concerned, Bianca Ojukwu holds the ace. I agree that Agbani has a certain innocence and has managed to refine herself with time. Regina Askia of late looks like a reggae jamaican and used to look better before she married that Ruddy limousine driver who made her work her ass off as a nurse in America when she could have stayed back in Nigeria to become a big star in movies. Nike Oshinowo with all she has tried to polish and upgrade herself somehow manages to look like former Lagos deputy governor mrs Bucknor-Akerele's wannabe, even though she desperately tries to copy and model herself after Erelu Abiola Fernandez minus the permanent white apparel. Oma Akinifesi has good fashion sense and always knows what fits her. Chinenye Ochuba -who is this? I think people tend to be too hard on Munachi Abii. Let's face it, the chick does not look bad at all ! Helen prest is classy and because of her petite frame, she always manages to look ageless. Anna Banner looks a bit bland, and is even blander as an actress. Adaeze Yobo I can authoritatively say looks better in pictures than in real life. She is so ordinary looking that you can walk past her on a not too busy street and not even notice...
Why have other pretty queens been missed out of this list?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Jaquar456: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
I get problem wit including Nike Osinowo on this list and all what is written about here here is hot air. Is not true that she open the first spa in Nigeria and upon that she was losing money in that bizness that she sold it to another beautician who complain bitterly that she deceive her into thinking that is a lucrative bizness and it was a big lie. After this Nike went into her line of weave on which was also a disaster and she abandon it quickly. Again another failed venture. After Nike did keep fit video. After all the hype the video sold only 98 copies according to the market insiders. Another failed venture. Nike was given contract to host miss Nigeria in partnership wit Daily times. She did not buy the franchise. Because of her poor rating they cancel her contract. Another failed venture.She decide to do centenary Queen. After all the noise the whole thing was a big disaster. All what she knows how to do is to overhype herself but the real truth is that she have failed in bizness, marriage and everything except wearing dress and posing for photoshop picture.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Spadelicious: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Wuzzup with Regina askis using her eyebrow pencil as eyeliner and lipliner at the same time? Is she that hard up? Local calabar village beauty. Agbani is ok but needs more flesh. Sabina bleached herself. I remember her those days at UNIBEN and she used to be very dark. Matilda Kerry is my best.
Beauty and brains
What of Oluchi Onweagba.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bianca

Agbani

omawunmi

Regina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Ekumankama1]As far as looks and pedigree is concerned, Bianca Ojukwu holds the ace. I agree that Agbani has a certain innocence and has managed to refine herself with time. Regina Askia of late looks like a reggae jamaican and used to look better before she married that Ruddy limousine driver who made her work her ass off as a nurse in America when she could have stayed back in Nigeria to become a big star in movies. Nike Oshinowo with all she has tried to polish and upgrade herself somehow manages to look like former Lagos deputy governor mrs Bucknor-Akerele's wannabe, even though she desperately tries to copy and model herself after Erelu Abiola Fernandez minus the permanent white apparel. Oma Akinifesi has good fashion sense and always knows what fits her. Chinenye Ochuba -who is this? I think people tend to be too hard on Munachi Abii. Let's face it, the chick does not look bad at all ! Helen prest is classy and because of her petite frame, she always manages to look ageless. Anna Banner looks a bit bland, and is even blander as an actress. Adaeze Yobo I can authoritatively say looks better in pictures than in real life. She is so ordinary looking that you can walk past her on a not too busy street and not even notice...
Why have other pretty queens been missed out of this list?[/quote

I love ur post. u 2 much

But ur point on Chinenye ochuba wasn't OK by me.

Chinenye was too beautiful and also made impact @ 2002 Miss World
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by edymonte: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
lovely women
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Ekumankama1: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
@2romantic, sorry to have offended you on my point on Chinenye Ochuba, but the fact is that this name does not ring a bell with most people.
Which one again is 'made an impact in 2002 miss World.' you either a winner or a loser here. Impact doesnt count and how many people can even point her out in a crowded room?. So I am still asking Who is this?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lovely thread. As for me my best will always be agbani darego for making Nigeria nd africa proud as d first black miss world nd only sef. Den bianca nd regina follows.
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by maxism2: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Lovely thread. As for me my best will always be agbani darego for making Nigeria nd africa proud as d first black miss world nd only sef. Den bianca nd regina follows.

2nded
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by maxism2: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ekumankama1: @2romantic, sorry to have offended you on my point on Chinenye Ochuba, but the fact is that this name does not ring a bell with most people.
Which one again is 'made an impact in 2002 miss World.' you either a winner or a loser here. Impact doesnt count and how many people can even point her out in a crowded room?. So I am still asking Who is this?

u get mouth ooo
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
maxism2:

u get mouth ooo
yes o
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Ekumankama1:
@2romantic, sorry to have offended you on my point on Chinenye Ochuba, but the fact is that this name does not ring a bell with most people.

alright
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by bdgupta(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
4 Nike
SHE IS INDEED MY FANTASY.HER IMAGES ARE MOST VALUABLE FOR ME.I LOVE HER AND I LIKE HER.
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2014
what of weird mc
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by mummyson26(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
1 Agbani
At the world level pryanka chopra is my favourite
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by freezyprinzy(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Notin lyk most beurriful gal again only miss maked up girl
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice look,.elegantly cute..I pray such lady as wife soon
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by fujirice: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Bianca still stand out
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by mgbeketoto: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Those 2 FRUMPY-FUGLY WESTERN GIRLS should have their faces REMOVED from the Nigerian archives! angry

I will go with AGBANI. . . . kiss
She deserves the #1 Spot!
Amen. kiss
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by TheLanreB: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Very Elegant women i must admit but that Ann Banner lady in Flavour's new video is absolutely the most gorgeous smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Lovely thread. As for me my best will always be agbani darego for making Nigeria nd africa proud as d first black miss world nd only sef. Den bianca nd regina follows.

She's not the first black Miss world but the first black African (she's not even the first African)
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Jaquar456:
I get problem wit including Nike Osinowo on this list and all what is written about here here is hot air. Is not true that she open the first spa in Nigeria and upon that she was losing money in that bizness that she sold it to another beautician who complain bitterly that she deceive her into thinking that is a lucrative bizness and it was a big lie. After this Nike went into her line of weave on which was also a disaster and she abandon it quickly. Again another failed venture. After Nike did keep fit video. After all the hype the video sold only 98 copies according to the market insiders. Another failed venture. Nike was given contract to host miss Nigeria in partnership wit Daily times. She did not buy the franchise. Because of her poor rating they cancel her contract. Another failed venture.She decide to do centenary Queen. After all the noise the whole thing was a big disaster. All what she knows how to do is to overhype herself but the real truth is that she have failed in bizness, marriage and everything except wearing dress and posing for photoshop picture.

But the woman is BEAUTIFUL. You need to see her in person.
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2014
I pick Agbani anytime anyday..she is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by kingjohnny(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
great queens and women of substance
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2kris(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sarimah:
They are all cute...Nigeria is blessed with pretty women.... smiley
u urself ar nt looking bad,u even beat some of those girls
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Debsluv: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Whoop! Whoop!! @Agbani and @Omowunmi.. Favourites so far!

Shop affordable women's clothing and accessories in the comfort of your home and have them delivered to your doorsteps.

Up to 70% sales on going now. Don't miss it!!

Visit and Shop at www.debooche.com

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sarimah:
They are all cute...Nigeria is blessed with pretty women.... smiley

true.

And handsome men. cool
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by opcon(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bianca is the finest. Her beauty does not look human at all. She is also intelligent. Kai! OJukwu enjoy something

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Palmwinetapper: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
diksucker:
Prettiest- Bianca

most glamorous- Regina

Intelligent- Matilda, Agbani, Omawunmi

Classy- Nike

Forcing girl- Muna

Elegant- Chinenye
Umm HOW is muna forcing??
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Palmwinetapper: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
diksucker:
Prettiest- Bianca

most glamorous- Regina

Intelligent- Matilda, Agbani, Omawunmi

Classy- Nike

Forcing girl- Muna

Elegant- Chinenye
how is muna a forcing girl?
Re: Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos ) by manu1: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Sweetlemon:

But the woman is BEAUTIFUL. You need to see her in person.

Bianca is beautiful and looks amazing when you see her live. I have seen Nike Oshinowo live and was disappointed. She is too short with heavy facial features and her figure is nothing to write home about.

Agbani is Tallllll! I saw her once at MM international Airport and she is as high as a pole.

Regina looks like your average calabar chick and tries too hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.