Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Dual Booting Vista (already Installed) With Xp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dual Booting Vista (already Installed) With Xp (679 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dual Booting Vista (already Installed) With Xp by ojesymsym: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2008
You may be among those that purchased a new laptop recently and discovered that a lot of the softwares you wanted to install were simply not compartible with the vista that came along with it and would want to downgrade to xp without removing the original vista, then you really don't have to bother yourself.
Also most new HP do not have drivers for SATA harddisk, making it very difficult, if not impossible to install XP on them, however, If you have the time and a good internet speed you could do it by following the step-by-step procedure on http://www (dot) stopsolution (dot) (dot) com, however with a small fee I cud do it for u. I stay in ph. you can call me on 08062539746.

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Converter / Southridge Secured Wireless Network. / Where To Get A Genuine Windows Xp On My System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.