Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Giving Mentality Of Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Giving Mentality Of Ladies (742 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by ERCROSS(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Ladies ...
I shake yansh for u oooo..
U guyz r great beings,
God knows how boring the planet earth will be for himself if women weren't created to this world [hmmm, i sure say na boredom go kill Lucifer ganself]

But one aspect i detest about most of u ladies is this aspect of Giving.

Most of you ladies who come here ranting about dating a stingy guy has not even bought a single gift for a male frnd/ boyfriend for the past 12 months. Is it because you dont think its necessary or maybe u think its a taboo ?haba,
There is nothing wrong in a guy spending on u or spoiling you with gift but u shldnt jst sit back saying thank you everytime , go out there and buy him sumtin good too. who says men do not like gifts too.
It Shouldn't have to be on birthdays alone naaw. Try praticing what you preach too at least moderately, it wont kill.

And whats with this mentality of yours that you are doing a great favour to a man by giving him sex.
Mehn.. shocked
Na una dey enjoy this thing pass naa ..
Abi u think say we no knw ?
We have to study different techniques, read different books, watch different movie clips to give you that heavenly feeling and yet you still feel you are doing a big favour for us.

Ladies, for your info, the case is the other way round, we are the one doing you guyz a big favour.
Or u think say na myth say men dey loose weight after consecutive rounds of sex...

Guyz, whats ur take on this..
Have i spoken well ?
undecided
Re: The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by eraly(m): 2:32am On Sep 22, 2014
ERCROSS: Ladies ...
I shake yansh for u oooo..
U guyz r great beings,
God knows how boring the planet earth will be for himself if women weren't created to this world [hmmm, i sure say na boredom go kill Lucifer ganself]

But one aspect i detest about most of u ladies is this aspect of Giving.

Most of you ladies who come here ranting about dating a stingy guy has not even bought a single gift for a male frnd/ boyfriend for the past 12 months. Is it because you dont think its necessary or maybe u think its a taboo ?haba,
There is nothing wrong in a guy spending on u or spoiling you with gift but u shldnt jst sit back saying thank you everytime , go out there and buy him sumtin good too. who says men do not like gifts too.
It Shouldn't have to be on birthdays alone naaw. Try praticing what you preach too at least moderately, it wont kill.

And whats with this mentality of yours that you are doing a great favour to a man by giving him sex.
Mehn.. shocked
Na una dey enjoy this thing pass naa ..
Abi u think say we no knw ?
We have to study different techniques, read different books, watch different movie clips to give you that heavenly feeling and yet you still feel you are doing a big favour for us.

Ladies, for your info, the case is the other way round, we are the one doing you guyz a big favour.
Or u think say na myth say men dey loose weight after consecutive rounds of sex...

Guyz, whats ur take on this..
Have i spoken well ?
undecided

U've spoken more than well sef

U ar 100% absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 3:18am On Sep 22, 2014
It's only a lady blessed with a 'fish brain' that will have this kind of mentality

1 Like

Re: The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by iceberylin(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Na that sex aspect nai dh vex me pass....
It dosnt even make sense angry

1 Like

Re: The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2014
@OP.....Is your girl-friend stingy??...When was the last time she gave a gift??...There is onething you NL guys need to understand here.....Please do not generalise...And please stop ranting about ladies....

If your girlfriend is stingy to you and demand from you alot....Na who force you to still dey date am??....You know what to do....Please do it, instead of ranting here on NL...

And if you think you love her and dont wanna leave her cos of her stinginess...Please call her and talk to her....

2 Likes

Re: The Giving Mentality Of Ladies by ERCROSS(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: @OP.....Is your girl-friend stingy??...When was the last time she gave a gift??...There is onething you NL guys need to understand here.....Please do not generalise...And please stop ranting about ladies....

If your girlfriend is stingy to you and demand from you alot....Na who force you to still dey date am??....You know what to do....Please do it, instead of ranting here on NL...

And if you think you love her and dont wanna leave her cos of her stinginess...Please call her and talk to her....
Hmmm...
Temigracie... been shielding NL ladies since 10,000BC...
I dnt really mean the generalization tho, but u knw what m saying is right, u jst dnt wanna admit it...
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Bra Free Day / My Funny Feelings Abt Nairalanders!!! / Must Read! Valentine's Day Myths Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.