Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF (2736 Views)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Seeking 3 Unemployed men with cute girl friend or fiancée.

Your gf or fiancée will be spending 3 days with me in a private location telling me everything about you. She will also be preparing me one of your favourite meals.

On day 3 , she will be leaving with a surprise gift for you.

1. Your girl friend or fiancée must be good looking
2. She must have good hygiene and dentition
3. She must be between 21 - 35
4. You must have been together for more than a year.
5. She must be in good health.
6. She must be open-minded.
7. She must come with bikini bottoms and willing to take part in pool party.

Send me a message to include pictures of your gf and you together, telling me why you think your gf qualifies and how you will empower yourself with the funds she will bring to you.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
... Are people that foolish/desperate to fall for such above nonsense (in this day and age of ritual killings and kidnappings)?!

11 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ThothHermes: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
What the hell?

Do better promo na.

Wetin be this angry

A boy and a girl can just act and swindle you.
Are you a learner
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
ThothHermes. Thanks for your concern. Nobody can swindle me. All info will be verified.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by StrikeBack(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let me buy land here.

Omo onile stay off my property

grin grin
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ifyalways come and see your would be sugar daddy cheating already cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by lilmax(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
unemployed men with no babes nko?
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by czarina(f): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
You did it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Didn't expect it to be this baaaaad though... But then, it's the FannySwindler himself cool
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by keepingmum: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nothing wey musa no de see for gate grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
How far with your babymama searching? cheesy cheesy

Daylight ritualist

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're really one of a kind! You too dey watch movies! By the way, I liked the way the Richmond confused Demi Moore and her hubby...they were so gullible. Somehow, I think he became the hunted though...he fell for the girl! How cute!

Good luck fa...something must surely workout for you eventually grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Virgoquin. You can say what you like... Not going to condescend to exchange words with you.

At least my beneficiaries are not complaining. Your negative and diabolic mindset is reason why you are still where you are. Change your mimd set.

Good luck.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sisisioge. Thanks for your unwelcoming comment.

I don't know why people who hold negative views about my offers can't stay off my post.

Anyone who has concerns about my post or about people who show interest in my post should go and open an NGO.

Good luck.. Keep the emails coming. I have responded to all those who have complied with the set criteria.

N. B. To the men asking questions , I won't be taking your gf or fiancée from you. The offer is not about taking your fiancee or gf from you.. So relax.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by sisisioge: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Sisisioge. Thanks for your unwelcoming comment.

I don't know why people who hold negative views about my offers can't stay off my post.

Anyone who has concerns about my post or about people who show interest in my post should go and open an NGO.

Good luck.. Keep the emails coming. I have responded to all those who have complied with the set criteria.

N. B. To the men asking questions , I won't be taking your gf or fiancée from you. The offer is not about taking your fiancee or gf from you.. So relax.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 25, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're really one of a kind! You too dey watch movies! By the way, I liked the way the Richmond confused Demi Moore and her hubby...they were so gullible. Somehow, I think he became the hunted though...he fell for the girl! How cute!

Good luck fa...something must surely workout for you eventually grin

Elejo wewe
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Logobenz:
Ifyalways come and see your would be sugar daddy cheating already cheesy cheesy
Hes not my sugar boy . . . Yet

He no fit pay for my hair and dress. The most basic, cheapest thing ever but he want chop mature, aged congo cheesy

FannySwindler1:
Seeking 3 Unemployed men with cute girl friend or fiancée.

Your gf or fiancée will be spending 3 days with me in a private location telling me everything about you. She will also be preparing me one of your favourite meals.

On day 3 , she will be leaving with a surprise gift for you.

1. Your girl friend or fiancée must be good looking
2. She must have good hygiene and dentition
3. She must be between 21 - 35
4. You must have been together for more than a year.
5. She must be in good health.
6. She must be open-minded.
7. She must come with bikini bottoms and willing to take part in pool party.

Send me a message to include pictures of your gf and you together, telling me why you think your gf qualifies and how you will empower yourself with the funds she will bring to you.

What is there to tell and hear about a broke, unemployed guy? The size of his pipe ? Your own craze dey auto pilot sha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Ifyalways. You mean you are offering your aged fanny for swindling in exchange for hair and dress.. That sounds interesting. On the real send me a message with your account details. Queenfav get ready to take her order. we can work it out, confidentiality is important.

There are many things to learn from broke guys. Are you saying just because a guy is broke means there is nothing important or interesting about him other than the size of his pipe?

Are you that diick conscious? Or is it because you are hor.. ny.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Logolexus: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
ifyalways:

Hes not my sugar boy . . . Yet

He no fit pay for my hair and dress. The most basic, cheapest thing ever but he want chop mature, aged congo cheesy

What is there to tell and hear about a broke, unemployed guy? The size of his pipe ? Your own craze dey auto pilot sha cheesy
ha ify you dey worry sha.
Bad lagos girl weh don spoil finish angry
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
You're either a troll or an attention seeker. What's with all your fake threads? I'm sure no one in their right mind takes them seriously.

7 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
theButterfly or is it theGutterfly. Whatever you call yourself. Why are you pained? If you are not in the right frame of mind and don't take my post serious, I am afraid, that's not my cup of tea. No one forced you here.

Take your destiny and opinion elsewhere, we don't need it here. Thanks for your myopic comment. Now that you have been noticed. "You are the Real Troll and Attention Seeker".

You could have just read and left the post. Stop following my post if you don't like it.. It's not by force to read or comment. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Gloriagee(f): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bro, u r good. Must give it to you for your high level trolling.

FannySwindler1:
theButterfly or is it theGutterfly. Whatever you call yourself. Why are you pained? If you are not in the right frame of mind and don't take my post serious, I am afraid, that's not my cup of tea. No one forced you here.

Take your destiny and opinion elsewhere, we don't need it here. Thanks for your myopic comment. Now that you have been noticed. "You are the Real Troll and Attention Seeker".

You could have just read and left the post. Stop following my post if you don't like it.. It's not by force to read or comment. Ok.

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don't know where all these unattractive elements with negative vibes are coming from.

@Gloriagee. At least I am not trolling with your time or data. Why are you all trolling my post? You lots are the real troll... Posting inflammatory and digressive comments.

Or is it a way of offering me your Fannies to Swindle? Why don't you all come clean? Or stay away ftom my post.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Gloriagee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just amazed at ur peculiar brand of trolling. Cant think of anyone gullible enough to get their fanny swindled.

FannySwindler1:
Don't know where all these unattractive elements with negative vibes are coming from.

@Gloriagee. At least I am not trolling with your time or data. Why are you all trolling my post? You lots are the real troll... Posting inflammatory and digressive comments.

Or is it a way of offering me your Fannies to Swindle? Why don't you all come clean? Or stay away ftom my post.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gloriagee. Are you saying you are gullible to have had your fanny swindled by different men?

Having fanny swindled is not about gullibility. You need to Change your orientation and thinking process. I am flabbergasted at your lopsided way of reasoning.

Thanks for your comments anyway.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Gloriagee(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
My thinking is def not lopsided IJN. N so so sorry my Fanny was never swindled not to mention by several men. Keep with the threads, there must be something to it ure benefiting I can't fathom yet.

FannySwindler1:
Gloriagee. Are you saying you are gullible to have had your fanny swindled by different men?

Having fanny swindled is not about gullibility. You need to Change your orientation and thinking process. I am flabbergasted at your lopsided way of reasoning.

Thanks for your comments anyway.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gloriagee. Your fanny must have been swindled by numerous men. Going by your statement. I can confirm you are gullible.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Outlined activity : For Those guys asking, here is the planned activity for 3 days.

Day 1: Get to know your gf where she will be telling me about herself and you, your relationship plus Dinner in a restaurant of her choice.

Day 2: Shopping for herself.

Day 3: Preparing me your best meal plus pool party and she goes home afterwards with gift for bf or fiancée.
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ahnie: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fanny Fanny the swindler.... you're one of a kind grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
ahnie ahnie the most adorable single mama.. You are one in a zillion. grin
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by Graduateacher(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Outlined activity : For Those guys asking, here is the planned activity for 3 days.

Day 1: Get to know your gf where she will be telling me about herself and you, your relationship plus Dinner in a restaurant of her choice.

Day 2: Shopping for herself.

Day 3: Preparing me your best meal plus pool party and she goes home afterwards with gift for bf or fiancée.

I smell a ritualist
Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ahnie: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
FannySwindler1:
ahnie ahnie the most adorable single mama.. You are one in a zillion. grin

Choi cheesy grin cheesy grin

Kuku keel me.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF by ahnie: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Graduateacher:

I smell a ritualist
I don't think he's... grin grin grin

Quite a personality cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. / Who Would You Rather Save In A Burning House:your Wife Or Your Mother. / He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.