Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (1339 Views)

Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay / How Can You Improve On Your Monthly Pay-check Without Leaving Your Job..... / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi All, we are looking for football writers to write for a football blog. Anyone interested should contact davidajesfb@gmail.com. Each writer will be put on an handsome monthly wage. This job is one that won't affect your current job as it can be done right from the comfort of your home on part time basis.

While writing us, you must tell us the club you support alongside a CV ( if possible ) and state your age in the CV ( not that Age really counts but you need to have been a football fan for at least 5 years to really be able to write about it ).

We are particularly keen on fans of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Barca, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Ac Milan, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich among others.

We are only picking 6 new writers for now so it is first come first serve basis. It doesn't matter whether you currently have a job as you can work with us part time right from the comfort of your home.

If interested write davidajesfb@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
This offer is still on.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Everyone who wrote in has been replied and some of you called ( those with very impressive CVs were called ).

More applicants are welcome as not a single spot has been filled so far.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Chidexter(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
ok I will send u a mail in a minute
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
More people are welcome to apply.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by babaloke: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm interested
shobogs@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Kalet5: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arsetalk am interested emiracle100@gmail.com
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
babaloke: I'm interested
shobogs@yahoo.com
you have to write me via the email provided.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Still looking. We have 4 more positions to fill.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Kalet5: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2014
arsetalks: Still looking. We have 4 more positions to fill.
send me your number
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Kalet5:
send me your number
send a message to me via email. Davidajesfb@gmail.com.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Kalet5: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
arsetalks: send a message to me via email. Davidajesfb@gmail.com.
hi you blocked me from mailing you. I am the guy you interviewed. I know I messed up but am interested in the job. Reply me
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kalet5: hi you blocked me from mailing you. I am the guy you interviewed. I know I messed up but am interested in the job. Reply me
I don't block people. Re-send your mail. Davidajesfb@gmail.com.

I have had to deal with many people in the last few days and I can't even remember who you are.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by AJdDon: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
just sent my mail Bro! I hope am welcome aboard!
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Kalet5: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
arsetalks: I don't block people. Re-send your mail. Davidajesfb@gmail.com.

I have had to deal with many people in the last few days and I can't even remember who you are.
i have sent so many emails why dont you want to reply
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kalet5: i have sent so many emails why dont you want to reply
This is a serious minded company. I can't cope with people like you. I took my time to call you on phone, you sounded very feminine, you claimed to be a man. I believed you then all of a sudden you are sending me another email using a woman's name and then you were rude on phone.

I asked you to write me again not knowing it is you. I can't work with you.

To others - we are still searching. We have 4 more spots to fill.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by Chidexter(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
arsetalks: This is a serious minded company. I can't cope with people like you. I took my time to call you on phone, you sounded very feminine, you claimed to be a man. I believed you then all of a sudden you are sending me another email using a woman's name and then you were rude on phone.

I asked you to write me again not knowing it is you. I can't work with you.

To others - we are still searching. We have 4 more spots to fill.
I sent you an email u replied but since then u have refused to reply my messages. why please
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by ogechinne(f): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Do you accept girls? I sent you a mail and is because of yi signed up.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by sribham: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Hi David,

This is Sridhar from Bangalore, India. I replied to your ad and sent my profile on gmail further to which you replied with the JD.

Nothing transpired after that.

I presume you are busy filtering down various responses.

Can you tell me if the offer is still open? Is my application rejected or is it still in pipeline?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by kalet55(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2014
I am still interested
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by marv1: 1:30am On Oct 18, 2014
interested taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by adeleye2012: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
ARE U LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET PAID FOR UR ARTICLES. CAN U WRITE A PLAGIARISM FREE ARTICLE. KINDLY CONTACT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DETAILS; kunlezy4me@yahoo.com Note.: for those that shown interest earlier, ur application is still intact.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria / Random Advert Code For Nairaland. / Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.