Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria (1339 Views)

WHOGOHOST IS Worth a Try / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Whogohost Is Now 2nd Largest Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by onismate: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerian hosting company, WhoGoHost has been rated as the largest & fastest growing hosting company in Nigeria by webhosting.info. this is actually a good news . Whogost has been one of the most consistent and versatile hosting company in Nigeria.

Here is the statisticts of other hosting companies according to Webhosting.info

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/620-web-hosting-company-whogohost-rated-the-largest-fastest-growing-hosting-company-in-nigeria

Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014

Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Vinshu(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
For your information:

webhosting.info is a DirectI Entity. And as such, it is run by ResellerClub. It only Calculates the total Number of Domains Registered under WhogoHost's Reseller account at ResellerClub. It does not mean all the domains are being hosted with WhoGoHost. How did webhosting.info have access to whogohost server to count their number of sites and give them the credit of being the largest?

What about other web hosts in Nigeria outside DirectI Jurisdiction? Web Host with Private Networking and Servers? How does Webhosting.info access them? Try to investigate some things before you call a News.

Its just the total number of domains registered.. Some would have expired some pending deletion. Its just calculating the total number. So its no largest to me. No Nigerian host is largest. smiley
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fleps(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apart from being the acclaimed largest, I must say that WhoGoHost servers (or whatever) are very fast! Seriously. I usually compare my website speed with that of a friend and I usually see the difference even on mobile. So even if they may not be the largest, they're pretty good to use. I have two websites with them and I hope to open more.
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by maekhel(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
fleps: Apart from being the acclaimed largest, I must say that WhoGoHost servers (or whatever) are very fast! Seriously. I usually compare my website speed with that of a friend and I usually see the difference even on mobile. So even if they may not be the largest, they're pretty good to use. I have two websites with them and I hope to open more.
yes I concur, I host 3 of my websites with them and I have never regretted hosting with them.
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Vinshu: [s]For your information:

webhosting.info is a DirectI Entity. And as such, it is run by ResellerClub. It only Calculates the total Number of Domains Registered under WhogoHost's Reseller account at ResellerClub. It does not mean all the domains are being hosted with WhoGoHost. How did webhosting.info have access to whogohost server to count their number of sites and give them the credit of being the largest?

What about other web hosts in Nigeria outside DirectI Jurisdiction? Web Host with Private Networking and Servers? How does Webhosting.info access them? Try to investigate some things before you call a News.

Its just the total number of domains registered.. Some would have expired some pending deletion. Its just calculating the total number. So its no largest to me. No Nigerian host is largest. smiley[/s]
As far as m concerned,u av no point!
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Vinshu(f): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2014
fattbabakay: As far as m concerned,u av no point!

And does it look like i care about your assessment on my comment? Your quote is irrelevant to me as i did not ask for your review. I am correcting the young man above who created the topic at first.

3 Likes

Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2014
fattbabakay: As far as m concerned,u av no point!

She has a point actually. She said the truth about webhostinginfo. Its a resellerclub domain system it does not really get web hosting data. If you are to find real server info, you need more than just webhostinginfo. You need the IP of the server and then perform a traceroute lookup to ping the traffic comming in to that IP then you get how many people are trafficking that IP address then you perform a reverse lookup to get the domain names then you get how many websites are hosted on that server using that IP.

We learn everyday. So your comment was rude as i see you had no idea you just commented out of no idea of what she was talking about.

Enjoy your sleep! as it is 11:47PM, i presume you are asleep.

3 Likes

Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Strahovski:

She has a point actually. She said the truth about webhostinginfo. Its a resellerclub domain system it does not really get web hosting data. If you are to find real server info, you need more than just webhostinginfo. You need the IP of the server and then perform a traceroute lookup to ping the traffic comming in to that IP then you get how many people are trafficking that IP address then you perform a reverse lookup to get the domain names then you get how many websites are hosted on that server using that IP.

We learn everyday. So your comment was rude as i see you had no idea you just commented out of no idea of what she was talking about.

Enjoy your sleep! as it is 11:47PM, i presume you are asleep.
as a matter of fact,u sound confused...i dnt care wot u yawning #ILoveAnytinNigerian #ILoveWhogohost
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Vinshu:

And does it look like i care about your assessment on my comment? Your quote is irrelevant to me as i did not ask for your review. I am correcting the young man above who created the topic at first.
just saw ur signature,keep enjoyin d high display of joblessness...
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Vinshu(f): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2014
fattbabakay: just saw ur signature,keep enjoyin d high display of joblessness...

Try harder...
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 24, 2014
fattbabakay: as a matter of fact,u sound confused...i dnt care wot u yawning #ILoveAnytinNigerian #ILoveWhogohost

Brother/Sister, if you want to continue posting way over your head here, then be my guest.. Someone mentioned a rating on web hosting info and she corrected him not to judge with web hosting info and she stated why, then you said she has no point because you do not know anything about the web hosting industry, then i came to set a record straight that she indeed had a point and i stated why, but you, could not state why she did not have a point. So, keep yawning bro/sis/whoever.. Have fun!

Try http://whsms.org wink
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Vinshu(f): 1:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Mr Strahovski, his comments shows that he is not in the industry, all he knows is to make a payment for a cpanel account and upload/install wordpress or joomla so there is nothing to argue about

#DeviatingFromTopic

Your name resembles that of the actress Yvonne Strahovski, are you related? cheesy
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Vinshu: Your name resembles that of the actress Yvonne Strahovski, are you related?

Yes! She is my cousin(Distant).. Any problem? Although our real last name is not Strahovski as it is, its just that we all picked up from her lead of changing the name. Not really a change but yeah!
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fleps(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Okay guys. Enough of the casting and down casting already. So Vinshu and Strahovski, which web host in NIGERIA do you consider the best or personally recommend?
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by fattbabakay(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Strahovski:

Brother/Sister, if you want to continue posting way over your head here, then be my guest.. Someone mentioned a rating on web hosting info and she corrected him not to judge with web hosting info and she stated why, then you said she has no point because you do not know anything about the web hosting industry, then i came to set a record straight that she indeed had a point and i stated why, but you, could not state why she did not have a point. So, keep yawning bro/sis/whoever.. Have fun!

Try http://whsms.org wink
I can see u had a boring day as usual.....
Re: Web Hosting Company, Whogohost Is The Largest Hosting Company In Nigeria by number90: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Here is a new addition to web hosting space in Nigeria: Enter Mainframe Host http://mainframehost.com/ Check them out!

(1) (Reply)

Nairame.com For Sale / How To Monetise Your Blog Even Without Adsense / USA Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.