Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) (9518 Views)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by Wendy80(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
If Adaeze is truly 5.5 then she has no business wearing that crown not to talk of been a model as she claim (xcept fashion model). I am a runway model so i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
@wendy80, willy-nilly Adaeze igwe has d crown and there is nothing anybody can do about it.I speculate u better bury dat issue.Try again next yr,u might win
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
snazzy82:

@wendy80, willy-nilly Adaeze igwe has d crown and there is nothing anybody can do about it.I speculate u better bury that issue.Try again next yr,u might win
how old r u?12 huh?did wendy tell u she wants to contest nxt yr or even yrs after?for real how old r u?why r u carrying adaezes probs on ur head,drinking panadol on another persons headache,u better go join ur mates in alaba international market,and learn trade,instead of sitting online and disgracing urself over one girl dat does not know if a child wt no brains like u ,exists

mumu, common grow up
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by Azo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2008
Just imagine she looks like a sickler, shes got cross eyes, shes short, she looks blemished,
i was mad when i saw she won. angry angry angry angry
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
Azo:

Just imagine she looks like a sickler, shes got cross eyes, shes short, she looks blemished,
i was mad when i saw she won. angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin how can a 5.5 girl win?maybe she used her body as exchange to get d crown grin grin cos the girl is so . . . , , . . . . . . . . not qualified undecided

and snazzy is here making unnecessary noise cos shes an anambarian,snazzy u better tell any of ur relation or friends dat wants to go into modelling to keep their body ready for the pple in charge

nonsense
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by Azo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
snazzy82:

@wendy80, willy-nilly Adaeze igwe has d crown and there is nothing anybody can do about it.I speculate u better bury that issue.Try again next yr,u might win
you go be one ugly thing to dey support the wowo girl angry angry
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2008
ok

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2008
ok
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by AmakaOne(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ snazzy82

Yes I'm from Anambra, and Please God I should not ever be tempted to enter any of these Okrika Pageants in Nigeria!!!

My mama raised me better than that  Shuor!!

Pesin dey claim Mizz Nigeria, Can't even write a coherent English sentence.

Am I supposed to be proud of the fact that she's from Anambra, Just because she is despite what seems to be glaring inadequacies?

Nope I think not.

Anyway wetin be my own, I'm not into that pageantry nonsense let her carry her MBGN crown go!
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
AMAKAONE:

@ snazzy82

Yes I'm from Anambra, and Please God I should not ever be tempted to enter any of these Okrika Pageants in Nigeria!!!

My mama raised me better than that  Shuor!!

Pesin dey claim Mizz Nigeria, Can't even write a coherent English sentence.

Am I supposed to be proud of the fact that she's from Anambra, Just because she is despite what seems to be glaring inadequacies?

Nope I think not.

Anyway wetin be my own, I'm not into that pageantry nonsense let her carry her MBGN crown go!

thank u my dear

@snazzy
jealous of who?a town crier like u,blowing d trumpet of a low life ingrate?i ask u again,how old r u?

jealous over what,sm local pageant of a thing where girls strip naked and service the men wt their bodies to wear d crown?

jealous over one girl that is as ugly as d word itself,snazzy if u like kill yourself,ur miss nigeria is ugly and prematuredly not qualified to wear that crown

u wan faint?now u yourself is one jobless he goat,oya now go die

shameless woman wrapper
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
@whatever90, i m everything u called me but one thing i know of ur type is, u r poor and cant never appreciate good things b/c one hasn't entered ur way.Devil cursed your life that no good thing will pass your way.she has the crown.you must die if cant exist with that.jealous and lack of good things wil make you remain retrenched.arm robbery fits you
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
snazzy82:

@whatever90, i m everything u called me but one thing i know of ur type is, u r poor and can't never appreciate good things b/c one hasn't entered ur way.Devil cursed your life that no good thing will pass your way.she has the crown.you must die if can't exist with that.jealous and lack of good things wil make you remain retrenched.arm robbery fits you

dats why i asked u,how old u r?cos ur posts are so senseless

ok I'm poor,oh yea,but u seem to have also forgotten that that word "poor" fits u perfectly,if u are not poor ,u wont be begging adaeuze to help put ur sister in d modelling biz ,if not for d money that will come out of it,so now tell me ,whos d one wearing the poor hat here? undecided

kill yourself snazzy chukwuemeka,if u like go and fall inside river niger,u and that ada joined together r goats

adaeze is not fit to wear that crown,and since she has it on already,let her drop all this tribalistic shits
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
:-). :-).@whatever90, well i have seen that u dont have any better thing to do in this naira land.I dont know y God created u a man instead a woman.See how ur mouth de whine like shakira hip.Ur type no fit kip scret, cheeh! Ur wife don suffer
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2008
snazzy82:

:-). :-).@whatever90, well i have seen that u don't have any better thing to do in this naira land.I don't know y God created u a man instead a woman.See how ur mouth de whine like shakira hip.Ur type no fit kip scret, cheeh! Ur wife don suffer

u know my gender?u know if i be man or woman? undecided sharappp diaaa joooooooo,man ko woman ni

i don tell u say na u no get work for dis forum,since na u dem send to come dey shout adaeze name for forum,u wey be woman wrapper,man wey dey do woman work
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
@whatever, i cant be here,always online wit an instant sms alert, to see my sister being thrown to d wind.Just accept d fact dat position in this country in particular and d whole world in general is political(ask Obama),zonal(ask Obama),etymological and otherwise.Its our turn to shine so hide,maybe it might be urs next yr
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
i hear u snazzy oga woman wrapper,continue wt the town crying job,since naija cant provide u a good job
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
IJ
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
snazzy82:

U wil make a good broadcaster o! See how u de kolo like say u don hii. I m sure u follow 4 p/p wee no de slip 4nite.Always hii wit northern vegetable.Greet ur bros and sister them 4me i mean mali and juana

hahahahahahaha u r trying to sound funny huh? but sorry its not,i only forced down d laffter undecided

ehen ,dont forget to wash adaezes undies,clean her house,trim her flowers,be at d gate post,and also cook for her,since uve become her local house boi boi
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by osisi6(f): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ original poster this one na jealousy abi na wetin?
abi you carry last in the competition because of ya wowority lipsrsealed
The girl won.
deal with it
will ya?
This one you know her details and her mother's
are you a stalker?
get a life ma friend
or better yet go panel beat ya face like Strella OBJ and try again next year
we don see adaeze picture,post yours let's see if this site won't crash lipsrsealed
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by osisi6(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

grin grin grin grin grin how can a 5.5 girl win?maybe she used her body as exchange to get d crown grin grin because the girl is so . . . , , . . . . . . . . not qualified undecided

and snazzy is here making unnecessary noise because shes an anambarian,snazzy u better tell any of ur relation or friends that wants to go into modelling to keep their body ready for the people in charge

nonsense

Jenny how do you know she's 5'5"
do you know the girl?
how do you know she used her body.
The OP sounds like someone who coveted the crown and lost.
let's not make conclusions with no basis
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
@wateva90,she remain my cool crowny little sweet sister,i washed them when she was tender so it can neva be a mayhem/crime if i repeatedly/continously wash them hitherto as long as she remain my little cousin/sista.Good nite bobby.Nice chat
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
*osisi:

Jenny how do you know she's 5'5"
do you know the girl?
how do you know she used her body.
The OP sounds like someone who coveted the crown and lost.
let's not make conclusions with no basis

shes a 5.5 osisi dat one im very sure of

as for d selling of bodies,is it not obvious dat its a tongue in cheek talk undecided

abeg to hell ,whether poster na one of d contestants or not,i really dont care and i dont want to know,but that ada is too short to wear dat crown

simple

@snazzy

where u dey?abi u dey busy dey wash adaeze underwear?nonsense anambarians

make una carry una tribalism comot for hiaaa
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by osisi6(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

as for d selling of bodies,is it not obvious that its a tongue in cheek talk undecided

abeg to hell ,whether poster na one of d contestants or not,i really don't care and i don't want to know,but that ada is too short to wear that crown simple

has it come to that?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
*osisi:

has it come to that?

to hell is more like an expression nt for u osisi
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
@*osisi, i luv u my friend.U made me smile little like a goat roasted on d film of fire
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by diggler(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Snazzy82

So u're from Awka-Etiti
Men y'all niggaz is like the biggest collection of money bags & Drug barons east of d 9ja.
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
awka etiti?ahhhh those drug barons
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2008
ij
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2008
oh snazzy u mean dealing on drugs is business abi?now tell me if u wont find all those things u listed above in other states?tribalistic ewu oshi
make una rule naaaa,u awka etiti are known as criminals,thieves,drug dealers,dirty bziness carriers,decievers,dupers

no wonder my sister chased d one dat came as a suitor wt a cutlass grin
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2008
snazzy82:

@ diggler and watever90,
we r the bomb in Anambra state, its not making mouth. i m very proud my town, they have money i mean real cash, we have produced many graduates, money extracts,gurus in thinking political,wise chieftancy  titled men, like
1[b], wife of IBB'S siste[/b]r is married to INTER BAU CONSTRUCTION LTD (advert) if u like ur house to be called a home, call on them

so u pple also do lesbianism there too,na waoooo

and as for everytime u keep saying nxt yr we will rule,who told u my state have not ruled b4,infact adaeze came very late,,she came when the real judges resigned,dats why she won d crown,if it was wen the main judges were still on,she wont even near first 200 grin na now she dey reign,wen pple wey pass her don reign since and even reigned more than twice,so wetin u dey make mouth here for undecided
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2008
@wateva90, amibo den go tire
u go die oooooooo
bad belle people, una go wound oooh!
jealousy ngwa kill am
he be jobless Carmelina
na zoo fit u where u go de, de jump like monkeys, searching for banana and leaves
i wonder how u and ur family de feed sef, ojoko/yam in the morning, rice in the afternoon and garri in the evening
see how starch go destroy ur bile b/c u talk like pigs we de for maza maza and ghetto brought up
tell me the truth, no bi garri u soak with kwiri kwiri (after much imbibition) drink tonite with that dirty water that runs that ur area?
come treat ur Daugherty sick body in my uncles hospital b4 it turns to staph
see wat ur village people produce, hunters
others produce graduates but ur village kip destroying ecosystem, increasing global warming, desert encroachment,deforestation, CFC increase,causing acid rain
osama bin ladin if he remembers ur village, he will use it as an e.g in Nigeria b/c they worth nothing,absolutely nothing
sodom and gomora exist there thatz y God has turned back his face from ur town
if cain can kill Able, i cant wait to believe wat ur villa produces, hunters that kill almost every being. in fact the wrath of God will fail if u people refuse to repent
kidnappers of oil workers

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2008
hahahahahah u don finish snazzy?why u type long sermon?i no fit understand d nonsense,na dis kind nonsense ada type d other day,nobody fit read am,oya go enter river niger,u fake anambra boi

answer my qstion joo,so una dey do lesbainism for awka etiti? undecided chinke God of NAIRALAND

na waooooo,maybe adaeze sef na lesbian

tribalistic oshis of nl,awka etiti,d dirty dealing business people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career / Picture Of Davido's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.