Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (12943 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by kech(f): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
Source
http://lindaikeji..com/2009/09/adaeze-igwe-and-joseph-yobo-confirm.html

Adaeze Igwe, one of the most beautiful beauty queens in recent times is in a sizzling romance with top footballer, Joseph Yobo.
She confirmed her relationship with deputy captain of Nigeria's Super Eagles and top defender, Joseph Yobo of Everton. In her words "We are in a relationship and it is not one of those frivolous ones. It is a serious one that my mom even knows about. This is for real."

Abiola also spoke with the famous footballer who corroborated what Adaeze said. "It is definitely a love match of two celebrities. One an ex-beauty queen, while the other is a famous Nigerian footballer"

Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
we wish them well

they look like a happy couple
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bawomolo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
she's fine but one of the most beautiful?

come on son
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
LOL, where's the Joseph dude from? his name sounds Hausa.

Bawo, she's fine joo. cool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
i wouldnt say the most beautiful of all the beauty queens, she is pretty though.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
They never called her the most beautiful. The key words are One of the most beautiful.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
yeah i was thinking of modifying that post but i didnt feel like it.
yeah i caught that part

one of the most beautiful? she would come in 5th place on that one.
smiley
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
Haha, well I don't even remember the faces of the previous ones.
I like Adaeze though, she has my sister's name and she's from my state tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by MrCrackles(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
Fair fuc.ks!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fair fuc.ks!
huh?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by MrCrackles(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
chiogo:

huh?
What?
I meant fair enough!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by nana(f): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
Good for 'em!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chiogo(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

What?
I meant fair enough!

LOL ok, your English is something else.   tongue
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
chiogo:

LOL ok, your English is something else.   tongue
Yeah it is it wad it is. . .
Brashy-scandalous! wink
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
bawomolo:

ROFLMFAO!!!

This gat me rolling like dayyyumm!!! cheesy cheesy

They both alright to me, . . . . undecided
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
lol
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by TheSly: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
bawomolo:

cheesy
You know what? . . . .When i first saw this ''one of the most beautiful beauty queens'',
I tried looking at the picture for like 8times to ascertain if my eyes were deceiving me or sumn . . .
Then i saw your post. . . .I now realized that i am not alone. . .
Shes okay, No doubt but what the . . . . is the most beautiful part of it?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chibaby5(f): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwwww. . . they r sooo cute man n da gyal'z really pweettyy. . . bless em kiss
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
bawomolo:

come on son

The Sly:

cheesy
You know what? . . . .When i first saw this ''one of the most beautiful beauty queens'',
I tried looking at the picture for like 8times to ascertain if my eyes were deceiving me or sumn . . .
Hehehehehe  grin grin grin grin. FUNNY BUT TRUE. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say undecided cheesy cool.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by Ifygurl: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2009
hmm. She's pretty but the guy? hmm, well goodluck to the couple.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by bawomolo(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2009
The Sly:

cheesy

I know, nigerian journalits needs to stop with their over sensational articles.

TOYOSI20:

ROFLMFAO!!!

This gat me rolling like dayyyumm!!! cheesy cheesy

oyinbo kids aren't playing o.

that child just signed his death certificate if it happened in naija cheesy
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by showbobo(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2009
It would have been really awesome if i could sub YOBO. . . . The dude doesnt look good enough for her. . . Kemistry would suit him better smiley
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by 4Play(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2009
She's pretty, at least, compared to the wowo girls on this forum. grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by AjaraEwuro: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2009
when will Nigerians stop beefing one another?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by zmurda(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2009
the gal clean sha grin

looks like she's more in love with Yobz than Yobz is with her, see the way she's holding Mr Yob. (beef talk)
grin grin
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hope he will play well today?
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by PAININASS: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hope Yobo won't mess up 2night!
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
Abegii, make una free Yobo jare.

I just hope he'll be focused and not be daydreaming about adaeze during the match.

Lest I forget, Adaeze is a member of this forum so make una softly softly with una comments.

Wish them well sha.
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by sley4life(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
a gold digger she is. Is this how a once beauty queen looks like? This is shit. So na anybody they win award now
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2009
cool
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by MeGaStReEt: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, where's the Joseph dude from? his name sounds Hausa.

Bawo, she's fine joo.  cool

Joseph Yobo yaski is from Ogoni, River State, Southern Nigeria
Re: Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. by german007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin / “davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.