Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking (9517 Views)

See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) / See What Linda Ikeji Wore For Yesterday Outfit That Got Everyone Talking (photo) / Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by sidetalk1: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerian Veteran blogger, Linda Ikeji was spotted rocking an outfit that has elicited Soldier mixed Colour reactions from her fans.

Linda was spotted wearing a black top . She complimented the outfit with a bag that matched the trousers.

Some of her fans have applauded her, with many claiming that the outfit is epic. However, some others have berated her.
What do you think?

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/see-what-linda-ikeji-wore-to-church.html

2 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Airforce1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
That got everyone talking ke

I take an exception to that biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by bahDmarKET: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Her biz jawe;;;

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
This Linda fine shaa *heart eyes*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by cruzita(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
which church?

it should be either winners chapel or Christ embassy

4 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by cruzita(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Budweiser:
This Linda fine shaa *heart eyes*
oya go propose sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by MJBOLT: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
which church?

it should be either winners chapel or Christ embassy

So what's ya point?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Topestbilly(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kini big deal, that got everyone talking?
dis op sef.....
aunty linda, funke Don marry oo, we are expecting yours soon.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
I hop she find husband there

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
talking?
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by yorhmienerd(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trouser to CHURCH? RUBBISH!!

4 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by veave(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
that shape.... i still dey learn work... angry
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Drajah(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ehhen and so...na bad thing?...before nku you no know say na end time we dey?....
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Sugarcious(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
BLOGGERS AND MISLEADING HEADLINES...SMH. THAT IS NOT A CHURCH WEAR. ITS JUST A RANDOM PICTURE

2 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by welzyj2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sugarcious:
BLOGGERS AND MISLEADING HEADLINES...SMH. THAT IS NOT A CHURCH WEAR. ITS JUST A RANDOM PICTURE

U get pic of cloth wey she wear 2da
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by elkraune(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Trouser to CHURCH? RUBBISH!!
you are a kid and I wonder why nairaland permits children

6 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by yorhmienerd(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
elkraune:
you are a kid and I wonder why nairaland permits children

You can't understand. No need to return your jabs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by LajaLaba: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ashawo goes to church grin

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by elkraune(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
yorhmienerd:

You can't understand. No need to return your jabs
even with your pretence am sure you are salivating at that picture

4 Likes

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by yorhmienerd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
elkraune:
even with your pretence am sure you are salivating at that picture

The answer to that is LOL. Children of nowadays; crushing on their mama mate.

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by gen2briz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who are the everyone?
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by elkraune(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
yorhmienerd:

The answer to that is LOL. Children of nowadays; crushing on their mama mate.
your mama? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Flexherbal(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dope flex herbal.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
She go find man wey get job and dey make hin own money grin

Meanwhile..

My Ex now works at one pharmacy so anytime I want to spoil her day I normally go there and buy condom for no reason..
At times I will go 3 times a day.Buying 3 condoms in the morning,afternoon and evening grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by dollyjoy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
She go find man wey get job and dey make hin own money grin

Meanwhile..

My Ex now works at one pharmacy so anytime I want to spoil her day I normally go there and buy condom for no reason..
At times I will go 3 times a day.Buying 3 condoms in the morning,afternoon and evening grin
cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by johnstar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hypocrite dem

undecided
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by wheesin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
she's wearing trousers to church.. smh.. olosho, ashewo, otondo undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Martinwombo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't think wearing trousers to church is proper tho.. .. just saying....

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by stephanie19(f): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
What's special about her outfit??well the trouser thoundecided......I don't support it
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
The only thing I find shocking is the fact she steps out of her mansion.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by blithe2nice(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who She epp?

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Garshyzee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
people criticism abt trousers to church.is absurd..is dat not better than wearin a gown or a skirt that after sitting down ur laps will b displaying? generating unnecessary views?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Involved With Another Actress [PICS] / Davido Ball Pen Drawing By Nigerian Artist / Kiss My A*s!-amber Rose Slams Basket Mouth,others (sexy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.