Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? (66950 Views)

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by annawhite(f): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hotstepper: Peoples body differs. When I had my son, after 1 week, my tummy went back to being flat. My daughter will be 1 month tomorrow and my tummy became flat just a lil after 1 week. I do not anything and trust me I eat alot lol.
maybe your baby was growing from your back# one week?? shocked shocked I believe the 1month ish but I week..aaint buying it

3 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
beeevan:

I have no doubt about that, the beauty inside is where the treasure liessmiley wink.

back off!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by 3sha4lyf: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nellyd: Pls how can a woman that went through cs lose her belly fat?

Give yourself some 5-6 weeks to heal internally.in the mean time Look for a good girdle (I'll find the name of one that is recommended). Get two... One your size and the other one-two sizes smaller.

In the next few months, start with very little exercises like leg raises, until ur comfi in it, then go in for chest press while you lie flat on your back and spread ur hands wide open to touch the floor with about 1-2kg weight and bring back to meet eachother at the middle, hands stil straight...

When you get really comfi, try Jillian Michael's "30 days ripped"... The key is to watch your body. Don't stress it. Let it heal gradually. If and when u start exercising you feel some discomfort, stop and see ur doctor (this can happen if you stress it. Stressing it won't give you the result. It's slow and steady).

HTH

5 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nellyd(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Give yourself some 5-6 weeks to heal internally.in the mean time Look for a good girdle (I'll find the name of one that is recommended). Get two... One your size and the other one-two sizes smaller.

In the next few months, start with very little exercises like leg raises, until ur comfi in it, then go in for chest press while you lie flat on your back and spread ur hands wide open to touch the floor with about 1-2kg weight and bring back to meet eachother at the middle, hands stil straight...

When you get really comfi, try Jillian Michael's "30 days ripped"... The key is to watch your body. Don't stress it. Let it heal gradually. If and when u start exercising you feel some discomfort, stop and see ur doctor (this can happen if you stress it. Stressing it won't give you the result. It's slow and steady).

HTH
Thanks a lot.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by 3sha4lyf: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Melinde: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
FynBabe: Its gradual, you won't loose all the fat at once. Eat healthy too. As long as you are still breastfeeding, you won't see much difference but the moment u stop, you would see that there's a great difference.
exclusive breastfeeding
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by FynBabe(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yes! I honestly wont do it a second time. My next baby would start formular as soon as he/she arrives.
Melinde: exclusive breastfeeding
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by JayTdike(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
I thought "Nigerian women" don't care about their weight, well, good for you! and your spouse too.

Anyway, I advise you try not to take it seriously for now as you are still breastfeeding. In the next couple of weeks, you may want to register at a gym, yep! meet with the coach and start working out!

Also, google "post-delivery workouts" and follow through and stay away from high carbs and obvious fatty foods.

Good luck, 21st century woman!

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by femisoyebo(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
GET MOTHER PLUS AND CHINESE ROYAL TEA OF GREEN LIFE HERBAL NETWORK OR CONTACT 08099191280 .THEY ARE VERY EFFECTIVE( FIRMING THE BELLY MUSCLE,CLEAR BLOOD MASSES AND BELLY FAT) WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. ...............SMILE grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Melinde: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
FynBabe: Yes! I honestly wont do it a second time. My next baby would start formular as soon as he/she arrives.
It worked for me when I had first baby anyways.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Hotstepper(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
annawhite: maybe your baby was growing from your back# one week?? shocked shocked I believe the 1month ish but I week..aaint buying it

U berra believe oooo
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Hotstepper(f): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
fruqsy:
because you a dancer,your body should always be fit,in short that's how it is for most dancers.

I don't dance ooo. Don't mind da Hotstepper of a name ooo
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Hotstepper(f): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
miqos02: i claim this annoiting for my wife

Amen
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by rotwailler(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by nefertitiram: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Closetoheart: Mothers, please what should I do to lose my belly fat? I had my baby two months ago via vaginal delivery, but my tummy has not gone down to what it used to be. I am even gaining more weight and looking big. I need workable and effective methods to shed my weight and lose the excess fat. Please help o, do not pass me by...lol

I wish I could help, but my belle went down immediately after delivery, people were wondering if I was ever pregnant... I did nothing, maybe grief did it for me, cos I lost the babies.

Jst cut down ur carbs, or wait till after baby friendly, then start a workout plan
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by nefertitiram: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
miqos02: i claim this annoiting for my wife

Same here, I lost post baby belly immediately after birth, am still wondering where it went. Have an ironing board where baby bump used to be. I did CS though.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by annawhite(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hotstepper:

U berra believe oooo
nope...ain't buying it except you got rid of the stretch tummy skin through sugery other than that...ain't buying it angry
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by nefertitiram: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2014
annawhite: nope...ain't buying it except you got rid of the stretch tummy skin through sugery other than that...ain't buying it angry

U should o! It sounds like a miracle! Lol, depends on her body size and type before preg.

I was a size 20 before preg, dropped to 16during preg so there was a lot of space for expansion without stressing the skin.
After delivery I was depressed so I still maintained a 16, I have some excess skin but no fat
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by annawhite(f): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2014
nefertitiram:

U should o! It sounds like a miracle! Lol, depends on her body size and type before preg.

I was a size 20 before preg, dropped to 16during preg so there was a lot of space for expansion without stressing the skin.
After delivery I was depressed so I still maintained a 16, I have some excess skin but no fat
sister I believe the size thingy...talking bout the extra sagging of our tummy space due to baby growth...you need weeks to work it baack in# even celebrity takes week...some gist just dey make me dizzy

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by tunbebes(f): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Op try this, get black seed oil and shea butter. Mix the two together and use it to massage ur belly in d morning and @ night. Pls,massage well. Tie a piece of cloth on d belly @ night and sleep with it. Eat a lot of fruits,especiallly cucumber. Buy 3 lemon and 2 ginger root,cut d lemon with the back,do not peel. Grate the ginger,now pour in a cup and pour 50 cl of water in it(boil d water). Cover for 10mins and drink first thing in d mrng and repeat same and drink last @ night. It detoxifies and works like magic.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Hotstepper(f): 3:52am On Sep 30, 2014
annawhite: sister I believe the size thingy...talking bout the extra sagging of our tummy space due to baby growth...you need weeks to work it baack in# even celebrity takes week...some gist just dey make me dizzy

I have no fats. Unfortunately, I can't put my pic here.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by MizMyColi(f): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Hotstepper: Peoples body differs. When I had my son, after 1 week, my tummy went back to being flat. My daughter will be 1 month tomorrow and my tummy became flat just a lil after 1 week. I do not anything and trust me I eat alot lol.

I take it, you're married to DaJunta smiley
Just saw the thread this morning grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by beeevan: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hotstepper:

I have no fats. Unfortunately, I can't put my pic here.

I believe you because after my first, it was gone before two weeks n I love food too. After my 3rd, it took 6weeks but back to flat with no stretchmarks or extra skin. I did no exercise but i don't eat omugwo yams. I do the hot compress too. Nature treats some women well..

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Gigihealth: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Postpartum care also involves taking care of your C-section wound or vaginal tears.Postpartum care plan is not limited to just your physical health. It also involves your mental well-being. This involves managing mood swings, anxiety, irritability, depression and also sadness.Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/labor-and-delivery-postpartum-care/
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by gynny(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Postpartum care also involves taking care of your C-section wound or vaginal tears.Postpartum care plan is not limited to just your physical health. It also involves your mental well-being. This involves managing mood swings, anxiety, irritability, depression and also sadness.Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/labor-and-delivery-postpartum-care/
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Hassy4(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Let's all try this group on fb. Working like magic for mothers there. Ketogenic lifestyle. Join now and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.