Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12021 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi][/quote] tell you what? grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Shoefreak ,I ddnt get Τ̅Ơ see them. sad
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Jbluv55(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi][/quote]
On the Forum: The eye sees not itself but through a reflecting mirror cool.

Off the Forum: The eye sees not itself but through a reflecting mirror cool.

Summarily, I'd be lying if I have to be the one to describe myself wink.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: tell you what? grin

You've told me already na.

Btw what were you saying up there, and why you no write hin moniker well.

For shizzy, I thought you two have an ish offline o wink wink
That's why I parked well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
On the Forum: The eye sees not itself but through a reflecting mirror cool.

Off the Forum: The eye sees not itself but through a reflecting mirror cool.

Summarily, I'd be lying if I have to be the one to describe myself wink.

No, not describing self.

Say something(s) good about you, your life, your existence.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hey! cheesy
Your Gossip is incomplete.

dre11:

I take life so simple...

Mizmycoli is emotional with words and tries to cover up when.........
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

You've told me already na.

Btw what were you saying up there, and why you no write him moniker well.

toor

"I think mizmycoli and boboyekini should hook up already!" there!!! grin

Dytbabe too flirty. angry
Mrcock is in Awka selling okrika. I'm 70 per cent positive.
Mizmycoli is a romantic one who hides behind too much grammar. grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why is everyone describing themselves in 3rd person nah? Anyway let me answer my ro col.

I want to 'gossip' about one of the best sample of the human race, one of the few most phenomenal people I've had the privilege of knowing. My elder sister. For a very long time I thought she was the prettiest being to ever step on this earth, and nothing beats her sheer beauty 'cept her character. I find myself looking for her in every girl I meet. And she's one person I'm thankful for today.

About me, I am thankful for the deconversion process I'm currently undergoing, it's the craziest thing to ever happen to me (next to my first wet dream undecided) but NL, with it's teeming atheists/agnostics, is making it much more easier to bear as I get to meet sensible, funny, interesting, smart, beautiful thinking people every day. And today I wrote an entry in one of my two diaries that some people found insightful and helpful. I'm thankful for that too.

Ehennnn! everybody is matchmaking MizMyColi to someone, I have my own list of people I want to see her with. Anyway sha, this Gaupo guy is not bad. He's an interesting, friendly fellow and I like him. It's just a pity that there's no enough MizMyColi to go around, cry ... I don't know if the oyinbos have perfected their human cloning technology because me sef I want a copy of this incredible lady tongue

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Leetunechi: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
`
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: toor

"I think mizmycoli and boboyekini should hook up already!" there!!! grin

Dytbabe too flirty. angry
Mrcork is in Awka selling okrika. I'm 70 per cent positive.
Mizmycoli is a romantic one who hides behind too much grammar. grin

I helped you correct that _cock typo.

besides, you just did ojoro now, why didn't you quote me completely. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Buhahhahahaha!
Onpecious!!!
MizMyColi:

I helped you correct that _cock typo.

besides, you just did ojoro now, why didn't you quote me completely. cheesy cheesy cheesy
but now you know.... so?
Boboyekini!!!!! Bring ur wide chest here this minute!!!
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Jbluv55(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

No, not describing self.

Say something(s) good about you, your life, your existence.
I AM ALIVE coolsmiley

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Awwww.....you're being uptight. angry
Jbluv55:
I AM ALIVE coolsmiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by dre11(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Hey! cheesy
Your Gossip is incomplete.

Yes I knowgrin

Because u did know what is left in the gapstongue

The one for the public have being said...... cool
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: Buhahhahahaha!
Onpecious!!!
but now you know.... so?
Bobo yekini!!!!! Bring ur wide chest here this minute!!!
shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed

grin e wide na!!!

Boboyekini is an unrepentant bully!!!
Teeo is an unrepentant flirt/woman-wrapper/ bully!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Ymodulus: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ymodulus: He is just so amazing, a brilliant fellow (his siggy says it all), very cute voice kiss (what d’ya expect of a radio presenter).
I like that he’s achieved quite a lot imo at this stage of his life.
Here’s wishing him stronger health, total recovery and more trail blazing paths.

Hey MizMyColi ,

I Call her THE AGNOSTIC (even though she never accepts).

we have never met, but the words you write and the things you say, give me an an artistic picture & impression of what and who you look like in life.

Common

Even though you are nigerian, Girls of your type are rare, a Nigerian lady who thinks against the four walls of religion, a lady who question every religious thought and not blindly accept them, a lady into programming as an hobby even when she has one of the coolest job every nigerian will die for, a lady who sees a yes to every no, a lady never scared to voice her opinion even if it cost her her emotions , the just right lady.

I do not say you are the best lady out there, naa!!!!! or best nairaland lady nooo!!!, or most beautiful shii!!! (marieolae dei there ), you have got flaws and you are not perfect but your simplicity is perfect defination of a lady

Summarily, you have the eyes of a Goddess, voice of an angel, attitude of a bitch ( lol! ), heart of a woman, my type of lady.

We are never lovers, just friends but if Bruno Mars can go as far as catch a grenade for a lady who he calls a bitch, then i will go as far as catch a [size=13pt]Nuclear Sub Head X777 Israeli grade [/size] or [size=15pt]Big Ivan, The Tsar Bomba (“King of Bombs”)[/size] for you (my lady).

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Oya

Xcapist
Temigracie
DavIt0
AirborneLacer

Come and Talk your own(s)

Well. . .

- I received my pension last weekend cheesy
- Even on a poverty-level income, I'm still a philanthropist. What does this mean? I'm not wealthy but I'm ever ready to give out my possession to someone who needs it most.
- I've got a soft spot for the needy, destitutes, orphans and homeless.
- Witty and cute.
- I'm not afraid of challenges - simply bring 'em on.
- My relationship with God is personal not congregational. It's making me a better man.
- I love cute & smart kids - My wife needs to understand this lest...

MizMyColi - She's my e-lover and guess what? She is perfect!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by AfricanApple(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi][/quote]I'm a shy quiet lady, loves reading and writing books like my life depends on it, a potential writer.

I like dancing and acting, I love apple so much dat i felt my birth name should be apple and guess why I love it that much, cos its has d shape of love and color of prosperity

I love to play basketball, handball and volley and I love watching athletes, swimming.

I love to travel, I mean exploring d world. I want to be the first woman who has gone virtually everywhere in the world

talk about music, I don't joke with it. so much inspiration

my career dream is to be a news caster and an actress

when it comes to religion, forget me o. though I don't have specific time for prayer I pray whenever I remember

camnewtown4press: the first friend I ever made here, though he could be crazy atimes but I love him for his intellegence

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
@AirborneLacer kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Me Luv ya to the moon and back grin

@Ymodulus shocked
Chei!
My Head oooooooooo
Eyaf big finish
#PlasticSurgeryTins

Reply my watsapp naangry

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
And it explodes!!!!!

grin
Ymodulus:

Hey MizMyColi ,

I Call her THE AGNOSTIC (even though she never accepts).

we have never met, but the words you write and the things you say, give me an an artistic picture & impression of what and who you look like in life.

Common

Even though you are nigerian, Girls of your type are rare, a Nigerian lady who thinks against the four walls of religion, a lady who question every religious thought and not blindly accept them, a lady into programming as an hobby even when she has one of the coolest job every nigerian will die for, a lady who sees a yes to every no, a lady never scared to voice her opinion even if it cost her her emotions , the just right lady.

I do not say you are the best lady out there, naa!!!!! or best nairaland lady nooo!!!, or most beautiful na na na!!! (marieolae dei there ), you have got flaws and you are not perfect but your simplicity is perfect defination of a lady

Summarily, you have the eyes of a Goddess, voice of an angel, attitude of a bitch ( lol! ), heart of a woman, my type of lady.

We are never lovers, just friends but if Bruno Mars can go as far as catch a grenade for a lady who he calls a bitch, then i will go as far as catch a [size=13pt]Nuclear Sub Head X777 Israeli grade [/size] or [size=15pt]Big Ivan, The Tsar Bomba (“King of Bombs”)[/size] for you (my lady).
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Ymodulus: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: And it explodes!!!!!

grin

And i caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: And it explodes!!!!!

grin

[size=30pt]POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ymodulus:

And i caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MizMyColi:
[/size]

Lmao
grin grin una try

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wat can I say abt myself. U all know me cos I don't pretend nd I say things ruff, rugged nd raw awon enemies fall down nd die. Lolz. Lemme gossip abt someones baiday coming up onn thursday I won't say his name. Hbd in advance sweery. Hehehehehe
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak:
grin e wide na!!!

Boboyekini is an unrepentant bully!!!
Teeo is an unrepentant flirt/woman-wrapper/ bully!!! tongue

Only me all these things. Am not a flirt, i don't woman-wrapper. I do bully sha
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Ymodulus: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak:

Lmao
grin grin una try

I have to save my Iyawo mi, My baby, my sunshine , My lover, my essence

For now i dont want your bomb to kill her because i can never think of replacing her, only if you wil be my lover but no use me catch cruise. lol!! . grin grin grin

hi and bye
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay: Wat can I say abt myself. U all know me cos I don't pretend nd I say things ruff, rugged nd raw awon enemies fall down nd die. Lolz. Lemme gossip abt someones baiday coming up onn thursday I won't say his name. Hbd in advance sweery. Hehehehehe
coolNoted
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MissSlimbody(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/size]

Someone has eaten Eba this Afternoon cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
@MizMycoli quick question are in you advertising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Slim / Secret Admirers / The Love Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.