Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,862 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Poetry. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poetry. (1511 Views)

Policeman Under Investigation For Taking Selfie While Man Was Commiting Suicide / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Have You Ever Thought Of Commiting Suicide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Can still remember the days i had this suicidal thoughts
Life meant nothing

How did i pull through again??
I don't really know
But i think my friends will take credit for that

I think your post isn't serious
If it is..
Think about the good things life is yet to bring your way
Embrace whoever you believe in
Either God or whoever
Peeps have seen worst days but they got over it
Live,love and Pray smiley
Thanks dear. Sorry what church do you attend?
Re: Poetry. by dechandel(f): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Thanks dear. Sorry what church do you attend?
I'm a catholic..
Why?
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
I'm a catholic..
Why?
Nothing. Just your Godly manner. you sounded pastoral. You attend st francis or what ?
Re: Poetry. by ElFenomeno1: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP.

Goodluck.
Re: Poetry. by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
kill ur self o
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1: OP.

Goodluck.

That's devilish of you. You have an uncommon disregard for life.
Re: Poetry. by dechandel(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Nothing. Just your Godly manner. you sounded pastoral. You attend st francis or what ?
Lol @ pastoral
there are different st francis catholic churches in nigeria
Re: Poetry. by ElFenomeno1: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
That's devilish of you. You have an uncommon disregard for life.
Get lost..... Flipping nuisance.
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Lol @ pastoral
there are different st francis catholic churches in nigeria
Which one do u attend.
Re: Poetry. by dechandel(f): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Which one do u attend.
Catholic church of assumption and st brigids catholic church.
Are u a catholic?
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Are u a catholic?
Hmmmmm. Not really sha or let me say I used to attend their mass.
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Are u a catholic?
There used to be one st brigids catholic church in delta state. Was that where u attended
Re: Poetry. by dechandel(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
There used to be one st brigids catholic church in delta state. Was that where u attended
Yea smiley asaba precisely
The other is in abj
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Yea smiley asaba precisely
The other is in abj
Ok.thanks for ur ealier comments even though I never thought of commiting suicide. It was just a write up. How's life in asaba. I once spent a couple of weeks there.
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
assfreak: OP, bye bye. Greet Elua for me. Since Elua die, nobody dey sell good weed for us again. Zanga just dry. B4 u die, tell me if you get big yansh. If you get, abeg no waste am. PM me make I come chop small. If you waste am, na thunder go roast your dead body.
May the lord forgive your soul.
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
ednut1: kill ur self o
Ur not human at all.
Re: Poetry. by espn(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
My dear..suicide is nt d way out..if u fink u v got sum prob..believe me..enough ppl out der wif bigger prob..wen ders life..ders hope..I always try as much as possible to motivate myself..wen a down..kip ur head up..jst believe..ders nuffin impossible..u can achieve it..if u believe..jst kip calm..kip ur head up!cheers!
Re: Poetry. by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Ur not human at all.
go ahead nd do it, there are 6billion pple on dis earth, u wont be missed, greet Lucifer nd tell him to repent
Re: Poetry. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
May the lord forgive your soul.

Ghost o! Ghost o! Ghost o! Wait o, u no later die? OK. No kill urself o. If you get big yansh, no waste am like dat o.
Re: Poetry. by xp17(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
do you really need to kill yourself? maybe you think your case is worse than others, hun? I bet , you ll be surprised when you hear some despicable situations others are managing on daily basis.

It's a normal thought, especially during the metamorphosis from teenage-hood to adulthood, which is the time for the uncertaintty and the fear for the future, hence "this thought".

if I were you, I'd talk my fears with either my parents, guidance or whomever you can freely confide in, but must be an older person.
see dear, life comes with different difficult challenges, it's the survival of the fittest and only the strong ll survive to live in the reality of their fantasies.

please, biko, don't kill yourself for pete's sake and the sake of your loved ones, because this act might create an incessant wounds in their heart. it's not a good way to go my dear. life is beautiful to those who those who believe its beauty. smiley

check my signature.

Re: Poetry. by mrbamo(m): 2:31am On Sep 25, 2014
So, How was hell? or was it just copy and paste from a web page?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Word Of The Day: The Spiritual Dullard {part 3} / Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) / Photos From The Burial Of Sule Lamido’s Daughter, Hajia Hadiza Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.