Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) (3915 Views)

Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Have You Ever Tried This Ancient Technique? (picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Like seriosly I've never boarded an aftnoon flight I only do 7ams and Dana friut juice with snack are the usuals.

I was needing to catch-up with an AP in PH,so I decided using my last visible cash to board a PH bound arik 2pm flight, hoping that we'd be served some heavy meal on board 'coz was so hungry,but how disapointed I was when the hostess offered me this as lunch.

You cannot imagine thee expression on ma face.
Na so I leave the tin comot.

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
LOL! Pele o....... grin

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
ehya manage am.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
you should have rejected it and ask for wheatmeal with egusi and goat meat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin
imas: you should have rejected it and ask for wheatmeal with egusi and goat meat. grin

Let's say next time
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by jerflakes(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok you leave am shey? Then you never hungry yet. No talk say you been dey hungry again.

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
jerflakes: Ok you leave am shey? Then you never hungry yet. No talk say you been dey hungry again.

Na out of vexation I leave o!
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

you for swallow the thing make your stomach rejoice small na
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
RockyTeee: you for swallow the thing make your stomach rejoice small na

They fall ma hand no be small.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Rocktation(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
That's the only thing they always have on their(arik) menu, I believe...cakes with water/juice, irrespective of what time of the day you're on them. Aero does coke and biscuits, which is way tackier, so drink to the fact that you weren't served that. Most of their interstate flights usually don't last longer than 45mins-1hr, so you can't expect to see pounded yam and veggies as though you're at a wedding nau.

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by TunjiMsp: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Seriously, are you are expecting pounded yam and egusi soup on your 18000 naira abi grin
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
TunjiMsp: Seriously, are you are expecting pounded yam and egusi soup on your 18000 naira abi grin

U must be kiddin for sayin its 18k from kano to pH. 29800 it is bro.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rocktation: That's the only thing they always have on their(arik) menu, I believe...cakes with water/juice, irrespective of what time of the day you're on them. Aero does coke and biscuits, which is way tackier, so drink on the fact that you weren't served that. Most of their interstate flights usually don't last longer than 45-1hr, so you can't expect to see pounded yam and veggies as though you're at a wedding nau.

Let's say I was over-expectant due to my situation.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by buskie13(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
op...u won make dem give u one full basin of eba make u chop so that when u reach pH ..u nor go stand up shey ...abeg. .dem do u well...

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by bebe2(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some pple sha, how many minutes flight be dis wey u dey expect a 3 course meal?

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Bawss1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP is a joker, was he expecting a buffet for a 45 minutes flight?
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by laivwire(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Of the many domestic airlines around, I still prefer Dana anytime. Apart from one of their new planes, they have one of the best in flight services. I was as disappointed as you are when I boarded Arik. Despite being one of the most expensive, it was that measly meal I was served. For almost 40k oh.
Next time fly Dana, good snacks, cool environment and plenty chicas you can chat up. Never seen a plane as scanty as Ariks.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by jerflakes(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

Forget that talk,

if na out of vexation, that means you were angry.

And you know the relationship between a hungry man and an angry man.

Bros, my own be say, make you no talk say you dey hungry when you no dey hungry.

There's a curse for abusing that word.

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by ifax(f): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well u r lucky they served u juice. On an abuja- accra flight last week, we were served water and bread!

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Rocktation(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2014
jerflakes:

Forget that talk,

if na out of vexation, that means you were angry.

And you know the relationship between a hungry man and an angry man.

Bros, my own be say, make you no talk say you dey hungry when you no dey hungry.

There's a curse for abusing that word.

Lol. Of cos, there was no way he could have "left the thing and comot" na. Abi does the meal have their own seatbelts for landing these days? Besides, the hostesses always ask if you care for them before they serve. They don't just force it on you.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by dridowu: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

Let's say I was over-expectant due to my situation.
With this your comment then case closed.

In the order news man to trade his girlfriend for Iphone 6
https://www.nairaland.com/1910957/man-offers-rent-girlfriend-out
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ok have my favourite meal then

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
ifax: Well u r lucky they served u juice. On an abuja- accra flight last week, we were served water and bread!

Lols!!! So funny, if na me ehn.....
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
laivwire: Of the many domestic airlines around, I still prefer Dana anytime. Apart from one of their new planes, they have one of the best in flight services. I was as disappointed as you are when I boarded Arik. Despite being one of the most expensive, it was that measly meal I was served. For almost 40k oh.
Next time fly Dana, good snacks, cool environment and plenty chicas you can chat up. Never seen a plane as scanty as Ariks.

Would try Dana, coz af always felt Arik is d best In the local routes
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Pavore9: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
imas: you should have rejected it and ask for wheatmeal with egusi and goat meat. grin
Hian inside flight? he should also ask for a bowl of water to wash his hands and after eating, ask for palmwine to wash it down! l just recall an incident when l was on an Ethiopian Airline flight from Lagos-Addis Ababa-Nairobi, l began experiencing toothache a day before my depature and it did continue till l arrived Kenya. l did not eat throughout the flight because l couldn't even open my mouth and was very hungry, imagine leaving lagos at 12.30p.m and arriving Nairobi at 11.30p.m on an empty stomach as l managed only water and juice. Now whenever l remember the rice, chicken, salad, wine whey l miss for that flight a frown registers on my face, afterall l paid for it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Mordyb: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
3cycle: Ok have my favourite meal then
that food in pic 2as a southerner is worth fighting for
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by kemiola89(f): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
3cycle: Ok have my favourite meal then
Nne, did you make that crab soup (pic 2) yourself? it been months since I tasted meal made of crab.
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by ayinba1(f): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
The plane would get too heavy if they serve wheatmeal and egusi naaawww!!!
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
kemiola89:
Nne, did you make that crab soup (pic 2) yourself? it been months since I tasted meal made of crab.
Nope, someone else made it.
You love crab?
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by kemiola89(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
yea! It has so much nutritional benefits
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by EfemenaXY: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
The comments on this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Imagine Arik Air's In-flight Lunch(pix Included) by krystal101(f): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Its not about 3course. Fly with Dana & see the diff, there's water, sweet, apple(sometimes)juice in a small pack, cake or sandwich I can't rmbr some. Aero is worse u get nothing to think arik is more exp than Dana

bebe2: Some pple sha, how many minutes flight be dis wey u dey expect a 3 course meal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cook Your Fio Fio(pigeon Peas)? See How I Cook Mine / Worst Food Combination / Help With Ogbonna Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.