Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? (3477 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by onila(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
my mother told me she hates me

I was like 15 years old

what of you?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by pickabeau1: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
And u still remember that till today
How old r u now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by ddddon(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
I was told that am I disappointment to the family , but funny enough am now the pride of the family

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by lepasharon(f): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wish I never had you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
you are a bastard
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nothing apart from the usual "You're a very big fool"...basic stuff
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by onila(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
lepasharon: I wish I never had you
shocked shocked

that was painful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go and marry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
my mum told me 'you're useless to me!' out of anger and i didn't talk to her for three days because of that... though she later told me she's sorry for saying such, that she was angry that's why.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Chaleeee: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
My parents talk more with pankere or/and koboko. I think the statement are clear enough.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by lepasharon(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
onila: shocked shocked

that was painful

Developing a thick skin helps cool
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by lepasharon(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: Go and marry

Really undecided
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
are you that old?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
sseunth: are you that old?
not really grin
sseunth: are you that old?
not really
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
lepasharon:

Really undecided
I tell you grin
lepasharon:

Really undecided
I tell you
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: not really ;Dnot really
bt u r married now??
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by tellwisdom: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
sseunth: bt u r married now??
yea happily married
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by kreamidiva(f): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
My dad said he was going to throw me out of his house because i refused to practise my profession. I overheard him discussing with my elder sister who concurred and encouraged him to chase me out.

It hurt sooo bad!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
prettythicksme: yea happily married
good for u
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva: My dad said he was going to throw me out of his house because i refused to practise my profession. I overheard him discussing with my elder sister who concurred and encouraged him to chase me out.

It hurt sooo bad!
are u out of the house?.....i stay alone incase u need help

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
If i start listing things my parents told me outta anger that pained me, i will close the thread. Sometimes i wish i can flog them when they say such things, but it's a taboo. Well, why the fur? It's out of anger, no one was born to be sweet every sec.
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by kreamidiva(f): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
sseunth: are u out of the house?.....i stay alone incase u need help

Lol... good samaritan. Thanks for the offer. It happened in 2009. I got married shortly afterwards and moved. smiley
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol... good samaritan. Thanks for the offer. It happened in 2009. I got married shortly afterwards and moved. smiley

Don't mind the guy
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

wow.....

Nairaland is just full of old people

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by tobechi74: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
You are the worst of my children
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: If i start listing things my parents told me outta anger that pained me, i will close the thread. Sometimes i wish i can flog them when they say such things, but it's a taboo. Well, why the fur? It's out of anger, no one was born to be sweet every sec.
but the girl on ur dp is sweet looking tho
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by sseunth(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
tobechi74: You are the worst of my children
are u really.......?
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by lepasharon(f): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
tobechi74: You are the worst of my children

Chai ! ..there is God o
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
this one still dey good nah... @least nor be go and die..... grin

Mum once saw me JUST greeting a passing by gurl on our house frontage, was in SS3 den dough... She said in yoruba ""Iwo naa ti n le obinrin kiri abi? Waa de je K'eshu baye re je".... '''You are now pursuing gurls all-about right? Nd u will allow satan to destroy you"".... I felt so bad cus I never knew wht da hell she's talking abt...
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

lol the nigga is looking for free kitten
Re: What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? by Haywhymido(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sincerely, i cant remember any. I dont take people's word seriously esp. when u r mad at me dat works till date. Whenever i sensed dey r mad at me, i simply use style walk out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Yoruba People Call Pregnant Women "Iya Ibeji" / as / My Fianceeā€™s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.