Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? (1772 Views)

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Will you ***

Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or permanent
birth control . During the procedure, the male vasa deferentia are severed and
then tied/sealed in a manner so as to prevent sperm from entering into the
seminal stream (ejaculate) and thereby prevent fertilization from occurring.

I was just thinking of all women go through because of birth control;
taking a daily pill or dealing with a plastic ring in their vagina or wearing a patch on their butt, or any of the similar measures that exist. All of these being more time and energy consuming measures than the simple procedure of having the man's vas deferentia snipped. Also female birth control takes money and both the man and woman should equally pay that for. Plus the side effects of these pills cause women to suffer from depression or anxiety due to hormone imbalance and they add weight.

As a man, at what point would you ever consider having a vasectomy? Honest answer please.

Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by eemjay17(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is that really necessary ?...whats is condoms meant for. That to me is going way too far.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Kanwulia: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Vasectomy does not involve cutting off any 'ball' o! grin
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia: Vasectomy does not involve cutting off any 'ball' o! grin

cheesy
Yeah, technically no ball cutting is involved but they're disconnected and don't serve their purpose, so metaphorically the balls are cut off.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Kanwulia: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Xcapist:

cheesy
Yeah, technically the no ball cutting is involved but they're disconnected and don't serve their purpose, so metaphorically the balls are cut off.

What a MORBID METAPHOR! cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 23, 2014
eemjay17: Is that really necessary ?...whats is condoms meant for. That to me is going way too far.

but male condoms still have a typical failure of 18% (I think it'd be higher in Naija wink) and the female condoms have a typical failure rate of 23%, while the failure rate of vasectomy is less than 1%.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by kannymoore(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Erm...

One question though...

If I happen to have that procedure, would I ever have "heavenly feelings" again??!

If not,

How else would I enjoy sex then??

Re: Would You Ever Consider Having Your Balls Cut? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
kannymoore: Erm...

One question though...

If I happen to have that procedure, would I ever have "heavenly feelings" again??!

If not,

How else would I enjoy sex then??

Of course, you can still have heavenly feelings as usual, even ejaculate, but the only thing is that the sperm count will be zero.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First Electric Shock Experience / My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man / Sad Facts Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.