Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? (624 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by Princecalm(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
I think it iz Onazi. Share your views
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by coolebux(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
VINCENT ENYEAMA others are just supporting.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
coolebux: VINCENT ENYEAMA others are just supporting.
Enyeama, my Obi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by niggereyez(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
its VINCENT ENYEAMA. ..
..... and don't ask dis question again

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Maybe Oshaniwa, Omeruo, Enyeama & Onazi.
Last Bullet
Others are average & below average players
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by hippyj(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Enyiama-----Onanzi------Omeruo, and others.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Since Coach Keshi took over, Mikel has been the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Since Coach Keshi took over, Mikel has been the best.
e b like say Mikel give kpokior chop o. which kind nonsense best you dey yarn for mouth,ogbeni?
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
2sExy1: e b like say Mikel give kpokior chop o. which kind nonsense best you dey yarn for mouth,ogbeni?
If we put our hatred for Mikel aside and judge fairly, Mikel has won the most man of the match performances for the Super Eagles. From the qualifiers to date.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2014
goodjoe... I no get that kind time abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by bizibrain(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
If there are 11 vincent enyeama + 12 kenneth omeruo in super eagle, My dear super eagle can win 2018 worldcup.

Both are d only SE players dat can stand and outmatch there worldclass counterpart. Others are just trying( sometimes dey play like headless chickens).

Vincent emyeam outmatch ( falcao, ibrahimovic[player of d month x2], di'maria[countless shots], higuain[1vs1], benzema[1vs1], aguero, suarez e.t.c)

Omeruo, I remember he almost rendered dzeko useless with is hard tackling.

If nt 4 useless ambrose, overlapping echijile and lack of cohension in defending, hw defends would av been wall of jerico, it takes only God 2 break through.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In The Super Eagles Squad? by Emmysteve(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Ahmed Musa

(1) (Reply)

Afcon And 2015 Elections / Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison For Girlfriend's Killing (CNN) / Ghana U-23 To Face Nigeria In Friendly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.