Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,899 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Insider Application Of Voice Call Technology Advertisers Never Discover! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Insider Application Of Voice Call Technology Advertisers Never Discover! (502 Views)

Understanding The Important Of Voice Search / Why Insider Frauds Thrive In Banks- Assbifi / Nairaland Advertisers: Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insider Application Of Voice Call Technology Advertisers Never Discover! by solutionfort: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Robo Call or Bulk Voice Calls can be used for a wide range of applications like Corporate Communication such as Message from chairman, Marriage Invitation, New Product Launch, Call from Pastor to All Members about the next Sundays service and sermon topic, Special announcements, Recognizing employees, Political Campaigns, Customer Surveys, Meeting alerts, Wake up calls, Stock Alerts, Special offers, Medicine reminders in voice of doctors etc.
Bulk voice calls allows you to send the Voice Ads/pre-recorded voice message in known language. Bulk Voice Calls is a powerful tool for publicity of the product & branding. The major advantage of bulk voice call is that, it delivers easily the under voice message to targeted people in relatively short period of time.
Unlike the BULKSMS where you charge as low as N1.95, Bulk Voice Calls is different. The lowest you can charge for voice call unit is N10.
The great success recorded in the past election through Bulk voice calls has made many politicians today budget millions of naira for it in this coming election and you know what, they are eagerly looking for people that can help them execute this task of hunting for the vote of the masses through personal relationship they can create using BulkSMS and Bulk Voice Calls.
Let me give you an instance....
During the past election period in Delta state, a gentle man's phone range with one airtel number as the caller, the guy quickly grab the phone and straight away hit the answer button. On the phone getting close to his ear, he heard this..."Hello my name is Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduagha, I want you to vote for me in this election for......so so and so reasons, I will make life better for Deltans....."

Filled with much excitement...
This guy quickly rushed to his friends with his shoulder squared in excitement telling them that he has arrived, that the Governor called him on phone asking him to vote for him. As a matter of fact I have Governor’s direct phone number....he said; not knowing that it’s bulk voice call technology that governor used to create that personal relationship. Guess what, the governor got massive votes during the election and he won the election of course! Lol!

What Am I Saying....
Mobile marketing business will bridge the gap between you and the millions of naira you are hoping for. I just told you about the effective result this medium created for the governor.
It's important you note that the governor didn't send that voice calls by himself or through the giants telecom companies like MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat or on his own platform, he needed a private person who have the platform and understand the system to execute that project. And of course somebody gave him the advice. Just Imagine if your platform was the one such Voice Calls was sent from to millions Deltans. Do the mathematics and tell me what you got. We are talking of millions of Naira here.
Let’s assume you are paid to send voice calls to at least 100,000 people. Now grab you calculator and multiply 100,000 x 10 =….. What’s the answer you got?
Note: It’s very much easier to get access to a governor, commissioner or politicians than you could think hard. Just get a good bate and you will slip into their floor.
Learn more at www.mobilemarketingforts.com
Re: The Insider Application Of Voice Call Technology Advertisers Never Discover! by hopeforcharles(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
I like u, this is an untapped area in mobile marketing. Wow, I wish I have strategy to get in contact with this election guys.
Re: The Insider Application Of Voice Call Technology Advertisers Never Discover! by solutionfort: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you @ hopeforcharles,
Getting access to politicians is very much easier than you could think had. We have a working strategies you can easily follow to get into them.

(1) (Reply)

Business You Should Invest In This December Perioud And Make Daily Profit!!! / Commodity Export From Your House / $50 Twice Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.