Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) (3160 Views)

Is El Rufai Being Groomed To Take Over From Buhari? / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
This thread is a direct response to an earlier thread were the OP wanted to know El-rufai's view on the recent successes by the Nigerian military

I decided to post this screen shot of El-rufai's view about the Nigerian military to so as to enable Nigerian's make an informed decision about the APC and her chieftains!

This is a man who wants to be governor of Kaduna, a state that houses Nigeria's largest Military formations and armaments.

For a man who had worked closely with the Nigerian military in the past to use such derogatory language on our soldiers and appear to be cheering the insurgents is shameful to say the least.

The fact that some of these officers and men have paid the supreme sacrifice in this struggle against evil did not matter to this former CPC chieftain.

Now that the military has gained ground against the insurgents and the paradigm has shifted a situation El-rufai and his cohorts never expected the hand of the Liliputian has suddenly become leprose on twitter unable to tweet anything reasonable!

May God help us to make the Right choices in 2015!

God Bless Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Mogidi: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
The secret has been out for some time, El-Rufai is 4th in line in boko haram command structure, the goon is in charge of publicity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by theassassin: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2014
when I say apc is bokoharam I mean it.

apc is bokoharam-----DSS

buhari ,hell rufai ,kwakaso ,amechi etc are their sponsors------general BK

yet some vultures still supports this blood sucking party.

may all of you that support bokoharam die of bomb and may thunder scatter una head.

progressive indeed

anybody that says apc is change henceforth will die by stray bullet.

all apc bastard both online and offline the blood of innocent shed will be upon you people and your generation. repent now

OR

YOU ALL WILL DIE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by haniey(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2014
What do you expect from a man who thinks with his a55.

5 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by brownlords: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2014
A hungry man is an angry man meaning

one who does not get what he needs is a frustrated person and will be provoked to rage very easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by freshness2020: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2014
The die is cast! Heads are about to roll!
One down! Many more to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by egift(m): 1:35am On Sep 23, 2014
With due respect, the OP (ochejoseph) is a Criminal.

This is Elrufia's Twitter Account (REAL) = https://twitter.com/elrufai

And this is the FAKE twitter account Mr. ochejoseph is promoting his evil = https://twitter.com/elrufia
(Did you notice how he swapped the ai at the end of the name)

With your over 4k tweets you know exactly the evil you are promoting.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 2:18am On Sep 23, 2014
egift: With due respect, the OP (ochejoseph) is a Criminal.

And this is the FAKE twitter account Mr. ochejoseph is promoting his evil = https://twitter.com/elrufia

Egift!!!

i think you will need glasses ,
now take a second look at the picture what do you see?
is it @elrufia or @elrufai

it seems you need to brush your twitter skills or upgrade your lens if u use any

anyway thanks for the validation with the link
Nigerians can verify for themselves

30 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem,

it seems you need to brush your twitter skills or upgrade your lens if u use any

seriously,are you the only one that still think Berem and Egift are the same persons? Am highly disappointed Mr. Ochejoseph.

1 Like

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Jmain: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Elrufai is a fool

9 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2014
El Rufai has lost all the respect he built in past years. Its only a fool that will vote for him as Kaduna State Governor.

7 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by martins0: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2014

Still didn't see any difference.
Anyway, whether Rufai or Rafia, we know who the fan base of Boko haram are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Rawani: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2014
That tweet cannot be found on El-Rufai's timeline. OP please clarify.

1 Like

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Rawani: That tweet cannot be found on El-Rufai's timeline. OP please clarify.
the fake twitter account of El-Rufai must be from a nairalander in the PDP camp. Those people can do anything just to bring El-Rufai down.

3 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Rawani: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: the fake twitter account of El-Rufai must be from a nairalander in the PDP camp. Those people can do anything just to bring El-Rufai down.

Yet see the way the TANoids swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Gullible cretins.

1 Like

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2014
OP are you sure? Because this look unbelievable
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by UnknownT: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: the fake twitter account of El-Rufai must be from a nairalander in the PDP camp. Those people can do anything just to bring El-Rufai down.
you guys are really unbelievable now. Who doesnt know that that is elrufai's twitter handle? Of cos, if you cant find it on his timeline, know that he has deleted it, cos i know he has been addressing the Nigerian Army, DSS as Jonathanian Army n Jonathanian DSS on twitter

14 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
ochejoseph:
Berem,

oh so the foolish guy is also Berem?
no wonder they keep decieving themselves

7 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Dominiquez: El Rufai has lost all the respect he built in past years. Its only a fool that will vote for him as Kaduna State Governor.

respect?when did that man ever earned respect?
are u not aware of the atrocities he committed while serving as minister for FCT?
El rufai seized people's land and handed them over to to his wives,concubine,fanatical friends,thus sending some of the original owners to d grave.God will never forgive el rufai

9 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by tomakint: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
It scares me to my bone that some so-called 'Southerners' here will still be clamouring for some funky mallams up North to come and rule us again despite what those bastards have done to us over the years!

8 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by dulaman: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
this should also make front page

4 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by tomakint: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

oh so the foolish guy is also Berem?
no wonder they keep decieving themselves
You never see anything grin grin some native she-goats here have turned Nairaland into their second homes not minding that their days are flying...... grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by talktimi(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
WOW shocked I never knew el Rufai could sink lower. This is really pathetic

2 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by dridowu: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin: when I say apc is bokoharam I mean it.

apc is bokoharam-----DSS

may all of you that support bokoharam die of bomb and may thunder scatter una head.

progressive indeed

all apc bastard both online and offline the blood of innocent shed will be upon you people and your generation. repent now

OR

YOU ALL WILL DIE
@bolded, only if you and i will not die.

In the order news man to trade his girlfriend for Iphone 6
https://www.nairaland.com/1910957/man-offers-rent-girlfriend-out
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by chinazaekperem2: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Using foul words makes him very irresponsible, BTW he should be clamouring for the support of nigerian army no matter the circumstance.

1 Like

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: seriously,are you the only one that still think Berem and Egift are the same persons? Am highly disappointed Mr. Ochejoseph.
Berem ,

Am so so sorry my sincere apologies pls will correct it straight up , was feeling too sleepy to notice .

Hope am forgiven .

Thanks and have a great day ahead
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by 0955eb027(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin: when I say apc is bokoharam I mean it.

apc is bokoharam-----DSS

progressive indeed

OR

YOU ALL WILL DIE
And you will LIVE FOREVER.
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by theassassin: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
0955eb027:
And you will LIVE FOREVER.

amen. grin
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by TippyTop(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
El Rufai has always supported boko haram, only the gullible are shocked.

1 Like

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by theassassin: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: seriously,are you the only one that still think Berem and Egift are the same persons? Am highly disappointed Mr. Ochejoseph.

don't mind him baby.

apologies on his behalf

2 Likes

Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by Mykel4God(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
We don hear
Re: This Is El- Rufai's View Of The Nigerian Military (Pictured) by theassassin: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014

this egift is a bastard vulture

FYI

YOU CANNOT USE DOUBLE USERNAME ON TWITTER
NO WEBSITE WITH REGISTRATION ALLOWS THAT AND ALL I CAN SEE IN THAT SCREENSHOT IS @ELRUFAI SO MR EGOAT ABI BASTARD SWALLOW YOUR SHAME AND CRITICIZE THE BASTARD ELRUFAI AND STOP DEFENDING HIM.

THATS WHY I KEEP HATING APC THE MORE BECAUSE THEY PRETENDS SO MUCH.

BUNCH OF USELESS BASTARDS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s Defection: Four Options Before PDP / Watch Video: GEJ Booed In Bayelsa / Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.