Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. (3156 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) / Ten Reasons Why Buhari Will Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2015
10 Reasons You Must Invest in Anambra State
Here are ten reasons (verifiable facts) you should
think Anambra State if you ever plan investing in
Nigeria...

1. World class talents, trained, self-motivated and
hard working labour force emanating from a
reformed educational sector that makes the best in
National Examinations like WAEC, NECO, UTME,
etc.

2. A huge market and marketing network hub
cascading half of Nigeria and countries of the
Central African Region. Almost a billion deals on
different businesses are closed in Anambra on a
monthly basis.

3. A now secure and safe environment for
businesses with a resourceful and entrepreneurial
ly-minded middle management workforce drawn
from some of the best universities in Nigeria.

4. Second largest population of people with
disposable income in Nigeria, a ready-to-buy
populace.

5. The deepest and widest network of roads in
Nigeria which has for the first time conquered the
urban-rural communications dichotomy therefore
making movement of resources easier.

6. Highest Telephony density in Nigeria

7. Over a century experience of goods

transportation and logistics expertise awaits you.
8. A vast pool of opportunities in Agriculture,
Industries, Technology and Oil & Gas Sectors

9. Huge reserve of minerals and natural resources
including some of the most breath-taking natural
sites in Nigeria

10. Government policies that help business grow -
Set up of ANSIPPA to provide one-stop shop for
prospective investors.

Invest in Nigeria ........... Think Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
NwaAnambra:
10 Reasons You Must Invest in Anambra State
Here are ten reasons (verifiable facts) you should
think Anambra State if you ever plan investing in
Nigeria...

1. World class talents, trained, self-motivated and
hard working labour force emanating from a
reformed educational sector that makes the best in
National Examinations like WAEC, NECO, UTME,
etc.

2. A huge market and marketing network hub
cascading half of Nigeria and countries of the
Central African Region. Almost a billion deals on
different businesses are closed in Anambra on a
monthly basis.

3. A now secure and safe environment for
businesses with a resourceful and entrepreneurial
ly-minded middle management workforce drawn
from some of the best universities in Nigeria.

4. Second largest population of people with
disposable income in Nigeria, a ready-to-buy
populace.

5. The deepest and widest network of roads in
Nigeria which has for the first time conquered the
urban-rural communications dichotomy therefore
making movement of resources easier.

6. Highest Telephony density in Nigeria

7. Over a century experience of goods

transportation and logistics expertise awaits you.
8. A vast pool of opportunities in Agriculture,
Industries, Technology and Oil & Gas Sectors

9. Huge reserve of minerals and natural resources
including some of the most breath-taking natural
sites in Nigeria

10. Government policies that help business grow -
Set up of ANSIPPA to provide one-stop shop for
prospective investors.

Invest in Nigeria ........... Think Anambra!

I hope ndibo heed these words......let them developed their lands and leave us alone... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaNimo1(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
How easy is it to get a bank loan with any collateral + long repayment terms?
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I hope ndibo heed these words......let them developed their lands and leave us alone... grin
u shall neva walk alone..!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

. This bush man from Iragbiji osun state, better tell your governor to attract investors to the state so he can pay salaries. Stay there and be claiming Lagos why people are working hard to improve the IGR of their states.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
NwaNimo1:
How easy is it to get a bank loan with any collateral + long repayment terms?
. Ezigbo nwanne mmdau, you really need pose this question to the banks. am sure they have an answer to it.
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by chymystique(f): 5:35pm On May 10, 2015
I concour with your write up! In as much am not from Anambra(anyways my mama is from there) but to be sincere its the best state to make investment in the south east esp when it has to do with manufacturing and real estates. that's the only state I ve in mind to make my own investments in the near future by God's grace.
Anambra State is Indeed light of the nation! cool

4 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2015
chymystique:
I concour with your write up! In as much am not from Anambra but to be sincere its the best state to make investment in the south east esp when it has to do with manufacturing and real estates. that's the only state I ve in mind to make my own investments in the near future by God's grace.
Anambra State is Indeed light of the nation! cool
. God bless you sis. You are always welcome
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by AnambraDota: 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
OP you forget these.

11. Anambra have the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

12.Anambra with the second concentration of commercial banks in Nigeria after Lagos.

13. Anambra with the second number of MFBs banks after Lagos.

14: There are more than 7 TV stations and 10 FM radio stations in the state.

15. Anambra have 5 universities and other institutions of higher learning.

16. Anambra have the lowest unemloyement rate in Nigeria.

17. Anambra with the best primary and secondary schools in Nigeria.

18. Anambra with more than 14 international markets and many are still in the offing.

19. With many industrial Estates scattered in the state is one of the biggest things happening to industrialization in West Africa.

20. According to experts analysis Anambra could be self sufficient in food production by 2020 goung by massive investments in agriculture and agroallied products in the state.
........wouldnt you rather invest in Anambra ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 5:40pm On May 10, 2015
AnambraDota:
OP you forget these.

12.Anambra with the second concentration of commercial banks in Nigeria after Lagos.

18. Anambra with more than 14 international markets and many are still in the offing.

19. With many industrial Estates scattered in the state is one of the biggest things happening to industrialization in West Africa.

20. According to experts analysis Anambra could be self sufficient in food production by 2020 goung by massive investments in agriculture and agroallied products in the state.

These r wonderful 'stats' grin....let them invest n live there.... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2015
AnambraDota:
OP you forget these.

. Nwanyi OMA, okwa ima na ife di na Anambra buru ibu. Thanks for expanding the points.
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by AnambraDota: 5:45pm On May 10, 2015
Dont mind the gbegiri teeth from Osun slums whose government is jumping from one shrine to another looking for where to borrow money to pay salary.

The useless ediot doesnt know we can lock up their state one day for owing us money we bought from their bond in the stock market, the ediot the revenue of Relief market alone exceed two years IGR of their mud apparition is here talking.

The last project the supreme leader of his useless and cursed state commissioned was a talking drum in 2013. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NwaAnambra:
. This bush man from Iragbiji osun state, better tell your governor to attract investors to the state so he can pay salaries. Stay there and be claiming Lagos why people are working hard to improve the IGR of their states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by AnambraDota: 5:48pm On May 10, 2015
Nnam, ima na ife eji abu Omanbala kariri ife eji abu onye Amelika

NwaAnambra:
. Nwanyi OMA, okwa ima na ife di na Anambra buru ibu. Thanks for expanding the points.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

. Eshiwaju tell me your state. It is better for to start attracting investors to your state now. Don't leave it only for your state government. All these tribal characters you are exhibiting here won't add anything to you or your state.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by AnambraDota: 5:52pm On May 10, 2015
Does it mean its not human taht are making all these happen.
So with all these stats you still think the place is a burial ground, omo leave iragbiji for once and be reformed.
It doesnt pay to be deaf, dumb and blind.

Eshinwaju:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
AnambraDota:
So with all these stats you still think the place is a burial ground, omo leave iragbiji for once and be reformed.

. The population of Osun state is not up to the population of Idemili North. If I haven't been to the South West, I would have considered his write up. But I can tell you, having spent 8months plus in Osun State, we are living in paradise in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by chymystique(f): 6:04pm On May 10, 2015
Lest I forget, Anambra state has the best rural settlement in Nig with most good road networks, housing( you rarely see mud houses), development etc...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
NwaAnambra:
. Eshiwaju tell me your state. It is better for to start attracting investors to your state now. Don't leave it only for your state government. All these tribal characters you are exhibiting here won't add anything to you or your state.

my state I am here praising n supporting ur development... grin..are u not happy kilode gan na now I wish u Biafra....anytin to get u out of yorubaland... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
AnambraDota:

una see me see trouble o......i supporting ur 'development' n u r angry....just go back home.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

my state I am here praising n supporting ur development... grin..are u not happy kilode gan na now I wish u Biafra....anytin to get u out of yorubaland... grin
. I don't have your time. You to see a doctor urgently.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

. I don't have your time. You need to see a doctor urgently.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Kr4tXgMPTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Kr4tXgMPTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kr4tXgMPTY
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:29pm On May 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:33pm On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
this is how iiboes ...r developing.... grin grin...rather than address crime on.....a diabolical level...they will be forming success... grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by NwaAnambra(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
keep fooling yourself Ewuwaju
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State. by Eshinwaju: 6:55pm On May 10, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World May End On September 24, 2015???!!! / Barcanista: Biafrans Are Not Igbos / See The Faces Of The PDP Governors & Senators That Humiliated Sheriff Today(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.