Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? (23853 Views)

If You Bleach, Don't View This / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by qoonlay(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wealthyegg:
especially guys from Ekiti>>> no offence pleasE.... Fair complexion guys no dey hungry girls like dat not to talk of say u com bleach.>... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can't just imagin sitting close to some one like dat
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
. Hmm, xxxqqqqqssss meee madam
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by MEaStRO(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hehe... The Guy Done Go Temp'Bora..

When u bleach, inside ur ass they bleach??

cheesy
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by doctorgold(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wealthyegg:
especially guys from Ekiti>>> no offence pleasE.... Fair complexion guys no dey hungry girls like dat not to talk of say u com bleach.>... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww can't just imagin sitting close to some one like dat
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Pls understand that bleaching is a personal decision. I feel bad when a tribe is attached to a societal ill that can come from any other person. Yes! You admitted that you dont mean any offence but that does not stop the fact that you jst generalized a personal phenomenon. My question for you is have you been in contact with 10 percent of ekiti male population
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Sleekshady(f): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
The same reason a lady bleaches hers.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by xprtngnr(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
because a man that bleaches should be checked for "madness"..DISGUSTING PEOPLE
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by kenniesam: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't just know why they do that,where the joints in their body will be as dark as anything,it's so irritating
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tymax:

cheesy Choi. Finishing.

Of course na. Who do you think encourages him? She will even buy the cream for him as Bday gift.
kai nairalandaz...una get mouth sha
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by elohorayodele: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jennydoris:
I don't know for them ooooo. Imagining what happens when a bleaching guy marries a bleaching woman undecided. undecided

They will give birth to a green child tongue
Jennydoris:
I don't know for them ooooo. Imagining what happens when a bleaching guy marries a bleaching woman undecided. undecided

They will give birth to a green child
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by tonididdy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is carol white a bleaching cream?
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by tonididdy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION:
Why would a girl use eye lashes?
this one is a topic for another day...I hate it like madt.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Prymestrr:

Hehehe! Dtz classic hypo bleaching ryt der.
for real?, people use hypo on their skins just to b bleachd...damn
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by anishe(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
I think it is better if we ask Alao Akala, the former governor of Oyo State.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Jennydoris(f): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Suley316:

They give birth to a black child and the husband wrongfully blames the wife for sleeping with akpan/musa/olu the gateman

NOTE: you may bleach yourskin but you can't bleach your gene (DNA).

I agree with you.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Jennydoris(f): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
luckybaddest:
do the mathematics yourself and give us the result.

Since am not a mathematician.. Please your help is sincerely needed
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Halflore(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Some guyz do bleach cux life can be vewi boring for them!!

#halflore
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guys bleach for the same reason girls bleach, they think it will make them more attractive.

It is time children are taught to have more confidence.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by coolbis: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Disgusting. Most guyz get tough skin, dem go com dey bleach join. The fingers go com turn to indigo, d tougher skin 4 d joint go com dudu wella, hyan!

Honestly i feel intimidated if a guy am dating is fairer dan i am, doesnt just go well. But dark, tall and handsome like my husband, eheen..corect.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by kentozybee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
hadizadeezy:
have been around the world (Nigeria)

and I can tell you that Yoruba guys bleaches like hell and if you think am lying? then go to LAGOS and confirm.
Hmmm
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
tonididdy:
this one is a topic for another dad ...I hate it like madt.
it makes dem look foolish, fake, low self esteem, and cheap... angry
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by akira1991(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ignoramus informato is the reason why pple in dis part of the world still make use of bleaching creams. Hydroquinone has been long banned in UK. Yet we patronize it like dieeeeeee
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by dinggle: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Abeg how i go take bleach like that guy....my skin dark pass nepa darkness, na only for Ghana I dey shine, whenever I enter naija my skin dey disgrace me.....if no hope I will have to relocate to Ghana permanently where my dark skin can shine among other darkies.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by gazzylee(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
na weyrey dey worry guys whey dey bleach
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by purplekayc(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Afrok:
Because hypo (a bleaching agent) cost as low as #20 undecided
grin grin I can't stop laughing.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Hedybee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by gatiano(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
no, women are not bleaching because of men. it is simply self hatred. how can a person hate him/herself? men hates unnatural naturally. thus when we see a white woman, we tend to like them, it is natural for the white woman to use make up to beauty herself since she is not that beautiful in the first place. but the black woman is naturally very beautiful and along the line manipulated by colonization and slavery that the whiter, the more beautiful. the black woman became so ugly over time by joining unnatural beauty products into and about her body which had ultered their body gene structure, they now can give birth to ugly children especially the female. but the whiteman is a liar, he is the devil. GOD is a black man, the first person in the universe was GOD The originator, the next/second person was a BLACKWOMAN. VERY BEAUTIFUL. for a man to procreate, he will need a very beautiful woman to attract him. Blackwoman is the most beautiful, need no makeup. blackman using cream is simply a fool that lack knowledge of self and GOD, but loves white made image of jesus (and that is not jesus).
osile2012:
I mean i understand ladies bleaching their skin, though i don't support it. I know some ladies feel that some guys in the environment the reside prefer light skinned girls, so they go and bleach to be among the chosen, all in an attempt to get husband. Yes it is the men that choose the wife so, the women can use any possible means to get chosen by men searching for wife.

It is the men that pay the bride price, so why then will a guy bleach? is it for the ladies to choose and marry him or what? I just find it hard to understand.

Please men on NL who bleach or know guys that bleach, please let us know the reason for this thanks.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by henryutd(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Simply to make hell fire. That is the whole essence of bleaching both for ladies and guys.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Dinzelflash(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whiteside25:
you know white is beautiful and it sounds even awkward and prideful saying the obvious.
I feel sorry for black people and understand what blacks might be going through existing in such a dark shitty skin.
it's just like me robbing mud on my face .imagine having to live in that forever.
blacks are always trying to prove their worth by protesting,marching,rebellious Afrocentric behavioral pattern.
I think blacks should be more tolerated and given more rights.they have been punished enough with un-evolved dark skin and inferior DNA type. lighter skin blacks are more appealing and tolerable.dark skin blacks should mix with light to improve their inferior gene pool.

as long as good and evil exist in this world ,black people will exist with whites. you can not have only sunshine and blue skies everyday,the rain and clouds has to balance it out. blacks will always exist with whites.blacks just need to know their place in that coexistence. and it will never change.maybe in paradise black people will have white skin if skin exist there.
the world would be a better place with only white,but a little black once in a while isn't too bad. Black population must be reduced to the barest minimum in such a way that it doesn't obstruct white progress.
it would be foolish to get rid of all blacks. some blacks have great ideas and talents, and must be kept around to contribute to white progress.
hmm u sound like uncle ruckus from the boondocks series
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by lepasharon(f): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
A major turn off for me ! undecided
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by redsun(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Why should anybody do that,man or woman? Not even Rihanna with all her grandeur and fame is bleaching acceptable. Those that does not accept the way they look naturally are mentally depressed.
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Most times its just borne out of lack of self-esteem...
Re: Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2014
lepasharon:
A major turn off for me ! undecided

Cute & acceptable shape...I like it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.